IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 5: She is a shit writer!

HerNameIsBuffy

15 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Gwen doesn't know what real love is. The only things she loves is money and power. If she had to give up one or the other, which would it be? 

She truly doesn't. She threw away her marriage(maybe she wasn't getting enough attention from it). And then she flaunts her new marriage without any compassion for her ex(it's not like she was divorced for 5 years and both had time to get over it). She truly just needs the affirmations and the attention from people no matter the cost to anyone else. And the comments.....really? Gods timing is perfect in this matter for who? Gwen and Joe? God doesn't break up marriages in order to bless you with a spouse that will play dress up with you and enjoys the limelight as much as she does. 

IMG_1464.PNG

IMG_1465.PNG

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't know if its plastic surgery, botox or what, but tarzan looks like he's being held hostage in every single photo i've seen of him. his eyes say 'help me!', 'get me out of here!' and, 'i'm so scared!' 

24 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

i don't know if its plastic surgery, botox or what, but tarzan looks like he's being held hostage in every single photo i've seen of him. his eyes say 'help me!', 'get me out of here!' and, 'i'm so scared!' 

Right? He's got serious crazy eyes in pretty much every photo I've seen. 

Tarzan, blink SOS in morse code if you need a rescue. 

16 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Right? He's got serious crazy eyes in pretty much every photo I've seen. 

Tarzan, blink SOS in morse code if you need a rescue. 

He’s also allowing her to torment his minor daughter so my sympathies are limited.

i just realized what she reminds me of in this pic...

DAE remember the Barbie with the button in her back to make her hair long or short?  And the process made her hair super ratty?

and if you’re a messy kid and she’s shoved in corners under your bed it gets worse?

thats what she looks like in this pic.

eta found link.

On 2/14/2019 at 12:17 PM, LiterallyBananas said:

My thoughts exactly. 

Like... slow down and enjoy your food (because food is for nourishment and enjoyment), but obsessing over every bite and cutting everything into tiny pieces is unnecessary and unhealthy. You can be aware of what you're eating without hyper-focusing it.

She's giving food the power, not God, like she's claiming. 

This reminds me a little bit of people who go looking for demons under every bush.  Doesn't that tend to give more power to the demons than to the God who is greater than the demons?

On 2/13/2019 at 9:29 AM, DaisyD said:

I agree, though I also miss my Galifreyan.

Off topic:  Are you a Whovian?

2 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

DAE remember the Barbie with the button in her back to make her hair long or short?  And the process made her hair super ratty?

I had one of those hair grow Barbies! And you know what? I did create some Gwen style hair with it! 

If Tarzan paid someone to do that to his face he needs to demand a refund. 

God, she looks ridiculous. Every time I see her I laugh and try to figure out the mystery that is her stupid, stupid hair. Am I mean? It's just so … What is actually happening?

4 minutes ago, Blessings of the Corn said:

Every time I see her I laugh and try to figure out the mystery that is her stupid, stupid hair. Am I mean? It's just so … What is actually happening?

Don't you see the giant curls she claims are what makes it look like that?! :laughing-jumpingpurple:

It is either a wig or it is some sort of bump it with vast quantities of hair spray. 

7 hours ago, formergothardite said:

For example, you are eating lunch—say, a submarine sandwich on a hoagie bun with sesame seeds on top. 

*raises hand* Gwen, will this advice still work if my hoagie bun has no sesame seeds? 

Helpful Hint- If you're trying to lose weight and you decide that a freakin sub sandwich on a white roll is a good choice, you've already lost the battle. 

Plus this dissection—picking your food apart to get the good parts—makes it very easy for you to throw away what is left over!

To me this is the sin. Not the eating part but the throwing away perfectly fine food part. God made it to you and you throw it in the bin?

Does she have multiple pairs of those black heels or does she just wear that same pair almost every day?

21 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Does she have multiple pairs of those black heels or does she just wear that same pair almost every day?

Her style is so fucking weird. Those heels are a bit outdated in my opinion. They were hot shit a decade ago. Her sweater looks like she buttoned it wrong. And her slip showing is probably on purpose. Maybe she’s going for boho chic but she just looks like she got dressed in the dark. 

7 hours ago, fransalley said:

Off topic:  Are you a Whovian?

I have this tattooed as a forearm band. 

d0b8412171e4d37223df59f934c433ab.png

David Tennant is my doctor. 

On 2/11/2019 at 7:31 AM, formergothardite said:

One practical thing to do with desire eating is to talk to the food and tell it that you are not going to answer to it anymore. You will not obey it when it calls your name from the kitchen

All I can think of is how this would play out in a Veggie Tales episode. ?

3EAE4B5D-E003-4088-B9D5-B7EC2967F121.jpeg

So in the ratty haired Valentine's Barbie & Ken picture, it looks like Tarzan has something rammed most uncomfortably up his bum. Why is he standing like that?

While I would like to acknowledge that Gwenzilla has clearly been reading our fashion tips and taking them to heart  as evidenced by her wearing of an actual color (red) in two pics, I also can't help but notice that in the picture where she has been styled as a junkie loli girl she seems to have started coloring her legs trumpanzee orange. I just don't get it. How can anyone take these people as anything other than circus acts when they present themselves this way? 

10 minutes ago, Pandora Spocks said:

So in the ratty haired Valentine's Barbie & Ken picture, it looks like Tarzan has something rammed most uncomfortably up his bum. Why is he standing like that?

While I would like to acknowledge that Gwenzilla has clearly been reading our fashion tips and taking them to heart  as evidenced by her wearing of an actual color (red) in two pics, I also can't help but notice that in the picture where she has been styled as a junkie loli girl she seems to have started coloring her legs trumpanzee orange. I just don't get it. How can anyone take these people as anything other than circus acts when they present themselves this way? 

The crazy thing is that in person it looks even crazier...speaking from too many years of experience 

45 minutes ago, Pandora Spocks said:

I think she does wear red. Her only colors seem to be black, white, and red. She wears that red dress from Pretty Woman remember. But I do think she has changed her make up. That white powder doesn’t seem to be covering her face anymore and she’s using an actual lip color. It looks better but her hair is still completely ridiculous and no matter how much we complain, she won’t be changing it anytime soon. It’s her trademark. Her make up and clothing can change. But not her hair. 

Today's terrible message from Gwen is that if you are eating at home and suddenly realize you aren't hungry you go refill drinks and give the rest of your food to someone else, an animal or just toss it in the garbage. 

What if you are at home and having family dinner, and you are halfway through your serving of casserole when that feeling hits you that you are no longer hungry. Sometimes it will occur to you when you have only a bite or two left. Do not pop those last couple of bites into your mouth. Try this instead…get up and walk away from the table for a few minutes. See if anyone else wants something to drink. This break gives you some time for your “full” to register clearly. It will now be easier to give those leftovers to someone else or to the animals or to discard them.

18 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Today's terrible message from Gwen is that if you are eating at home and suddenly realize you aren't hungry you go refill drinks and give the rest of your food to someone else, an animal or just toss it in the garbage. 

My great grandmother would shudder at this advice. You don’t throw perfectly good food away! You never knew what the hell was in her fridge because it was just a bunch of reused Margarine and cool whip containers filled with leftovers. And she always made sure to eat the leftovers! 

13 hours ago, DaisyD said:

I have this tattooed as a forearm band. 

d0b8412171e4d37223df59f934c433ab.png

David Tennant is my doctor. 

I like him also.  My #2 is Matt Smith, and I enjoyed Peter Capaldi more than I thought I would.  Not completely sure about Jodie, although she does bring a lot of fun to the role.

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

It will now be easier to give those leftovers to someone else or to the animals or to discard them.

There must be a lot of really fat Remnant dogs.

Do the RF minions not pick up on how inconsistent she is with her message? First it was "Save the food you don't eat! If you eat the Gwen way you will save money for the rest of your life because you are always saving food!" Now it is "toss it to the dog or in the garbage. Don't save the food!". 

She contradicts herself in just one week of devotions! Is everyone so hungry that they can't realize that? 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived