IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 5: She is a shit writer!

HerNameIsBuffy

1 hour ago, NarcissismKills said:

Perhaps we/I should stop commenting on the garbage

Oh, no, I think no matter how much she edits out the little things, the big ol' crazy will come shining through. 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NarcissismKills said:

Well that video appears to have been pulled!

Perhaps we/I should stop commenting on the garbage that the High Priestess is spouting online as it is clear that the group here is providing the only meaningful editing that she has access to.  In a way we are aiding and abetting her in framing her harmful messages more effectively.

Nah.

It doesn’t matter how much Gwen attempts to adjust her image. It doesn’t matter how many videos she and her “truth rises to the top” team strike down/DCMA’s. It doesn’t matter how many videos Gwen puts up in attempts to make her seem normal and relatable to the general populace. The truth of the matter is that she is not, and it will show throughout everything she says and does. 

2 hours ago, RFfamANON said:

Not only is she terrible at writing apparently video is not a strong skill either. Gotta turn the phone the other way babe ?

AEED7690-3915-4317-B9B2-0E3639BDE5EE.jpeg

YES!!!!!!! This is the holiday decorating throw-up I was waiting for!!!!!!!!! The sideways makes it BETTERRRRRRRR!

8 hours ago, NarcissismKills said:

At about 20:00 she starts scratching at the dead Pekinese that she's wearing on her head.

That's the best! Gwen's pekinese! I'll will never be able to look at a  poor pekinese the same way.

Oh good, more people need to see it.

I just had a thought.  I bet Tedd Anger is really peeved at Joe coming and horning in on his special relationship with Gwen.  And I bet Joe is going to work hard to carve out his own fiefdom at the expense of Tedd.  There's a lot of money at stake, that's for sure.

8 hours ago, NarcissismKills said:

Oh good, more people need to see it.

I just had a thought.  I bet Tedd Anger is really peeved at Joe coming and horning in on his special relationship with Gwen.  And I bet Joe is going to work hard to carve out his own fiefdom at the expense of Tedd.  There's a lot of money at stake, that's for sure.

Dang straight!  The fun has just begun. Tedd Anger needs to wake up.  There is a fox in the hen house. 

Gwen isn't even pretending to involve God in today's devotional. Today's devotional is about how to lose your desire to eat. 

For overeaters, once you start swallowing regular foods only when your stomach growls, you will swallow or eat just one-half to one-third of what you used to swallow. The desire eating goes away. That means you will lose weight! You will be able to do this; it happens naturally. You will not have to measure the food or count the grams—your stomach will guide you. The volume of food decreases as you focus on and obey the stomach’s signals. Thousands of ex- dieters are doing this within 24 hours of starting WeighDown

I have a very hard time believing the last line. 

12 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Gwen isn't even pretending to involve God in today's devotional. Today's devotional is about how to lose your desire to eat. 

For overeaters, once you start swallowing regular foods only when your stomach growls, you will swallow or eat just one-half to one-third of what you used to swallow. The desire eating goes away. That means you will lose weight! You will be able to do this; it happens naturally. You will not have to measure the food or count the grams—your stomach will guide you. The volume of food decreases as you focus on and obey the stomach’s signals. Thousands of ex- dieters are doing this within 24 hours of starting WeighDown

I have a very hard time believing the last line. 

ha ha ha ha!! So my SO is either an over eater or a food addict (There are AA type meetings for both I have no idea how you tell if you are one or the other or both.)

If he waits for the growl, he is like a dog - inhales all food in 2.7 seconds and he will eat all of it which means he doesn't wait to see if he is full (full receptors take about 10 20 minutes to reach the brain, IIRCI didn't remember correctly, it is 20 minutes, according to webmd. 

From WebMD

Most Americans eat too fast, and, as a result, they take in too many calories before they realize they've eaten enough. It takes approximately 20 minutes from the time you start eating for your brain to send out signals of fullness. Leisurely eating allows ample time to trigger the signal from your brain that you are full. And feeling full translates into eating less.

Another part of the article is the exact opposite from what Gwen teaches. I get the feeling (and Ex-RF peeps, please correct me) that Gwen is totes ok with people not eating for a full day. (my bolding)

But you'll find it easier to slow the pace if you eat regular meals, and never allow more than four hours to pass between meals.

Here is the entire article: https://www.webmd.com/diet/obesity/features/slow-down-you-eat-too-fast#1 

All of us on this thread know that Gwen is very harmful to everyone's dietary needs. A better way to preach is to have all this good food and then eat slowly and savor it. Even my husband might get into that if he didn't wait until he is famished before eating. (He is a teacher and sometimes he misses his lunch because of the students; which of course is really bad for him since he is diabetic.) 

She can't keep her messaging straight. She says it's all so easy and so natural and it just happens by itself, voila! ... but then she also says that people have to be on her knees, literally crying out to God to deliver them from hunger pains. 

I guess the bottom line is that no matter what you're doing, she can say you're not doing it right and shunt that blame right back on the person trying to lose weight. 

6 hours ago, formergothardite said:

For overeaters, once you start swallowing regular foods only when your stomach growls, you will swallow or eat just one-half to one-third of what you used to swallow.

Swallow? Non lizard people who chew their food call that eating, Gwen. 

I was thinking of Elizabeth Shamblin Hannah. How is her and her husband the leaders of the youth group but not update her IG since June 2017? She updated a lot in 2015, a few times in 2016 and a couple times in 2017. 

Look at much better she looked in June of 2015. And what is up with the quote that says "grateful for your mother and for you and Michael sticking it out for this youth group!" Maybe @RFsurvivor or @RFSurvivor_2 or another survivor can explain what was going on in June of 2015 with the youth group. 

933101701_EHjune2015.thumb.jpg.a32807fed8fd696ddbb47c53b7243493.jpg

Fox in the hen house!  That's so cute.

It seems like Tedd, Rob, and David have put in some serious time on this RF "reel-them- in and take-their-money" project.  And now some johnny-come-lately is going to reap the benefits (i.e., spend it) of all that hard work.   

Gwen is a complete narcissist, and it suits her to have her daughter look ghastly.  Gwen dresses like she's going to a high school prom and her daughter's always wearing prim old-lady outfits. That's because she couldn't ever bear to be upstaged by a beautiful younger woman even if it's her own daughter. Narcissism literally kills the family members.

47 minutes ago, NarcissismKills said:

Fox in the hen house!  That's so cute.

It seems like Tedd, Rob, and David have put in some serious time on this RF "reel-them- in and take-their-money" project.  And now some johnny-come-lately is going to reap the benefits (i.e., spend it) of all that hard work.   

Gwen is a complete narcissist, and it suits her to have her daughter look ghastly.  Gwen dresses like she's going to a high school prom and her daughter's always wearing prim old-lady outfits. That's because she couldn't ever bear to be upstaged by a beautiful younger woman even if it's her own daughter. Narcissism literally kills the family members.

Oh I am sure it kills them not to have her ear anymore. She probably didn't discuss the church much with her ex and now she has a bedfellow she can discuss things and who has her ear now. And Joe has come in and she is spilling all of their deep dark  secrets with him too. Awkward. 

Today's devotional is still less about God and more about Gwen. I think Gwen is going to stop pretending that she isn't the real god of remnant fellowship. Her approach is to stop liking food and then you won't eat and you will get skinny and how thin you are seems to be what really matters in Gwen's church. 

he typical weight-loss program suggests losing weight through diet (large volumes of low-calorie foods) and exercise. We suggest that if you lose the passion for food, the result will be that you eat less food and therefore lose weight permanently. The typical 1950s-2010s approach tried to fix the body or the food but did not address the passion. The Weigh Down approach fixes the heart first, and the body follows. Weigh Down Ministries will instruct and support you on how God can bring us to peace with food—never to return to the nightmare of endless overweight, yo-yo dieting, and “have-to” exercise regimens, but rather to a calm, non-magnetized approach to regular foods with the ability to approach foods such as rich entrees and desserts without losing control. Exercise need no longer be connected to burning calories; instead, it can be an enjoyable activity. You will be free!

God can bring us to peace with food—never to return to the nightmare of endless overweight, yo-yo dieting, and “have-to” exercise regimens, but rather to a calm, non-magnetized approach to regular foods

Magnetic food? I'm picturing Gwen, stuck to the front of her refrigerator, arms and legs waving (hair immobile, of course), unable to get free.

Or perhaps:

Spoiler

image.png.c8da88f2fe12353062c8ace7a18df679.png

Spoiler

image.png.6f332b3685227d1e9480523f794e60b7.png

Spoiler

Today's devotional still has the only god being hunger. Hunger is awesome, hunger will make you feel great! If you feel bad it is only because you are straining to resist the terrible temptation of eating instead of worshiping hunger. I have gone through some very unhealthy eating times in my life and for me, if I binge on something, even though I'll feel overly full at first, I'll actually start feeling hungry again sooner than if I had eaten a regular, healthy meal. Obviously I can't be correct since Gwen speaks for the Hunger God and says the opposite. We should bow to Gwen, the mouth piece for the Hunger God! A god she appears to have created out of thin air. I guess her tossing in that you should eat a tiny bit at least every 36 hours even if your stomach doesn't growl is her pitiful attempts to address how her teachings can lead to people starving themselves. 

Start now, not Monday, to wait for stomach hunger. You will feel better than you have in a long time. The body appreciates it when you do not force food down the esophagus. The amazing extra energy is going to astound you! Write down how you feel. Look for a small, empty feeling or growl. Some people have had to wait three hours; some have had to wait a day and a half. The more pounds you have to lose or the bigger the last binge was, the longer the wait for your first hunger. After your first hunger, it may come around one to four times per day, depending on how soon you stop eating or how small each eating occasion is.

If you get a headache, it is probably from the strain of a new focus on resisting the temptation to eat. Just take something for the head- ache, and pray for strength. The tension will end. Ask your Father for a clear signal of hunger. Make sure you drink only water or artificially sweetened drinks while waiting. Do not make a habit of chewing sugared gum, hard candy, or your nails, or constantly drinking volumes of coffee, diet drinks, or water. We suggest that you go ahead and eat a small amount of food at the end of 36 hours of waiting, whether you have felt hunger or not, and then start the process over. Hunger should come soon thereafter

Gwen's writings, as terrible as her teachings are, improve a tiny bit when her focus is on hunger. When she was attempting to focus on the Bible instead of her own teachings she floundered fast and couldn't write anything. It is obvious how little she actually spends thinking about things outside The Growl. Her brain seems to shut down when she tries to move to anything else. Nothing in the Bible is as important to her as her hunger worship. 

So she expects you to wait 36 hours to “eat a small amount of food” if you haven’t felt “true hunger” by then?  Fuck that noise.

Just take something for the head- ache, and pray for strength.

Pizza and beer, please. 

So, when I'm working on losing weight (I do calorie counting until I get to my goal and then portion control for a few years until I need to do the calorie counting again. This keeps me in about a 20 lb range, and works for me.), I do let myself get quite hungry at the beginning because it helps to shrink my stomach back down. That being said, the most I cut my calories down to is 1200. If I went 36 hours without eating, I would not have the self control to only eat until full. 

On 1/13/2019 at 2:43 PM, SJWaterford said:

So here is my opinion of Joe. I think he is a user. I think he is fine using/living off of someone until they cut him off and things go bad. Then the claws come out and he goes into survival mode. I think he and Gwen will be just fine as long as she is supporting him and as long as he can continue to use her to maintain his lifestyle. If she ever figures it out and cuts him off, then it'll get nasty. But unfortunately I think because Gwen is his bread and butter, his child's welfare is secondary to Gwen. I am honestly really discouraged by the lack of anyone(authorities, media, ect) to do something about the children here. But then again, it's kind of like fighting Scientology, or any of the other cults. Money, money, money can hire the best lawyers and provide the best cover. 

Honestly, very recently a pregnant girl at my work was assaulted by her baby daddy and he put a gun to her head. I very seriously considered getting my conceal carry permit. I was so frustrated that no one took it seriously. I was the one who had to call the police when her own family wouldn't. I knew he had weapons illegally because she said as much, and he was a convicted felon at age 18. I was worried it would be one of those things were he came into our work and killed her. Since then, he's assaulted her twice more. Why won't anyone do anything? Which puts me in the position of feeling like I have to protect myself because no one can/will keep him from illegally acquiring guns and no one will lock him up for some reason. 

My abusive ex was a legal firearms owner who liked to pull out his AR at me, he once marched me off into the mountains in the middle of the night when I went out myself and came back.

Not all legal firearms owners are logical and safe, and many mass shooters and murderers are law abiding owners until they're not. Sorry not anti gun at all but I just wanted to throw this out there.

I started weight watchers for the very first time recently. So far I really like it. Im able to keep track of what I eat each day with their app. It’s the only way I would keep track. I refuse to write shit down and count every single calorie. I would never be able to keep that up long term. I can keep weight watchers up long term. I’ve lost weight and I don’t feel like I’m doing a huge amount of work and it’s been fairly easy. I’m always struck by Gwen’s advice. It’s like the opposite of weight watchers. Gwen is so unhealthy. I’m not wishing anything upon her however I don’t see her living into old age. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived