IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 5: She is a shit writer!

HerNameIsBuffy

2 hours ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

HAHAHAHAHHAH! Oh damn! 

Disclaimer.....I do not think that someone who has had more than one husband is a collector of husbands. I think the way Gwen disposed of her first husband to take a second was what justified my statement. I do not want to offend anyone. 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SJWaterford said:

Disclaimer.....I do not think that someone who has had more than one husband is a collector of husbands. I think the way Gwen disposed of her first husband to take a second was what justified my statement. I do not want to offend anyone. 

Please don’t worry. I tell everyone that I get divorced every 20 years like clockwork (1980, 2000). I also tell them that I will recruit no Mr. Hane #3 as a public service. Both my exes died fairly young after I divorced them—they were 49 and 59—so anyone I marry now will wind up divorced from me in 2020 and will be dead at 69.

1 hour ago, SJWaterford said:

None taken! I thought it was genuinely hilarious. @RFsurvivor and I were rollin’, ha!

13 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Do not eat in your car. Do not eat in your room. Do not keep a food drawer at work loaded with unnecessary snacks. Do not eat in front of the TV. You do not need to eat your way through the day! At parties or get-togethers, don’t hang out by the food table, snacking your way through several hours.

Uh...thanks Dr Suess, I mean Gwen.

We will not eat in a box

We will not eat with a fox

We will not eat here or there 

We will not eat anywhere!

We lick a chip without the dip

Diet Coke we always sip

For the growl we must wait

So our waistlines don't inflate!

Gwen is continuing her trend of dispensing terrible weight loss advice.  Today she wants you to know that she doesn't give one shit if you need to take medication with food on a regular schedule! No eating until you are hungry! Plus if you are really sick you won't want to eat anyway. And don't listen to any of that pesky science that says starving yourself screws up your metabolism! Gwen says it doesn't so there! Gwen doesn't need science, reality, or food on a regular basis! 

We’ve talked about some tips for getting through the sudden temptations, but are you experiencing daily challenges that sometimes seem almost insurmountable? You can make it! Just remember that God is personally attentive to your individual specific needs, so always pray! The desert with God is not a place of misery, but an adventure – and every time we pass a test, God will reward our victory with a jewel! Let’s think through some of your challenges so you can make it through this desert.

Do you have an unchangeable lunchtime that arrives before your hunger does? This seems tough now, but it will become easy to conquer as you get more used to your new eating habits. In fact, as time goes by, you will be able to actually change your own hunger schedule so that true hunger comes around when you need it to! For example, if you are hungry in the morning and have breakfast, eat a much smaller amount so that true hunger will come around again at lunchtime.

Another challenge might be what to do if you are ill or are required to take medicine with food. When the body is ill, it will still signal when and how much it needs to be fed. During illness, the digestive system often actually slows down, enabling the body to spend its energy where it is needed – in fighting off the virus or illness – so you may find you are hungry less often. What an incredibly efficient system our Creator invented! If you are taking medications that must be taken with food, you can take them with just a few crackers…it does not require a whole meal! Also, sometimes you can take them when you do have an actual meal, since most medications require an interval of time, not actual clock times.

Here’s a challenge you might experience if you are looking too much at others around you: feeling deprived because you know someone who can eat more than you and not gain weight. In fact, you may have even been told that your metabolism has been altered due to your dieting past. Rest assured – your metabolism is fine! Your own body knows exactly what it needs at certain times, and it delights in “just enough” to satisfy. Just like different models of cars have different gasoline requirements, our bodies have different energy requirements and work best when their particular requirements are met. So yes, people need different amounts of food based on their body and their activity level. The point is to stop looking sideways and focusing on others. Instead, focus on getting the greed for food out of your heart and taking care of the body that God created especially for you!

Greedy, gluttonous, Gwen* lecturing people on getting greed out of their heart is something else. She lives a lifestyle of pure excess. 

*I think I've read John Shrader too much! 

Gwen has a video up that I didn't watch much of, but in one part a woman said Gwen came to teach her children how to cook soup and taught her kids that if they prayed before they began cooking they didn't need to taste things while they cook to ensure everything is okay because God will just make sure everything comes out perfect. 

Gwen quickly jumps in to say that she isn't legalistic about that and it is okay to taste food while you are cooking if you need to. I have a feeling she didn't tell the children that and she is only claiming this because she is aware of how insane it sounds. 

The desert with God is not a place of misery

Gwen, dessert with God is not a place of misery, either.  :cupcake:   The way she intermingles food intake and religion is bonkers. 

I wish Gwen could have been at this funeral that I was at today. It was filled with tattoos, piercings, fancy dresses, a guying wearing his nicest black T-shirt (it was a carhart t), and individuality. There were tall people, short people, round people, and people who may or may not have taken a shower before they came. It was real raw humanness comforted by free grace and It was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced!  

back to the ‘turing into a refrigerator’ comment; The fridge in our apartment makes gurgle, growl and fart noises.  Ever since reading that insane comment I have come to think of my poor fridge as a former RF member that couldn’t obey and was turned into an appliance by Gwen Harry Potter style.  :pb_lol:

How in the world does she think that hair looks good?!  It looks like what my late mother would have called a rat's nest.

On that note, I am going to go warm up the left overs I brought home from lunch at the restaurant we went to today.

I wonder if she's so deeply in body dysmorphia that she thinks she needs big hair to balance her looks. If she still sees her body as fat, and sees that hair as not as large as it is, she could be imagining (even when she looks in the mirror) that it is all proportioned.

If that was picture of any other group in front of small, empty plates I probably would never have noticed -- they've had some wine, still have their menus, the small plates are for appetizers.

But, with this gang, who knows? Is there food coming? Will they share one entree?  Will the waiter place a delicious meal in front of each, whereupon they will pick and lick at it, looking up to check Gwen's progress and making sure they don't eat more than her? Will anyone just sit and chat because The Growl hasn't hit them yet?

I would be willing to bet that Gwen loves this restaurant because everything is black and white, and that she told everyone to wear only black and white. She's probably pissed at the guy in grey and the woman with the fur.

I find it interesting that these people will follow her into her cult of crazy, but no one emulates the hair.

they'll give up food, but looking like that is a bridge too far.

If she wants high hair I think she should mix it up.  Some suggestions below, at least these look like they were done intentionally...

Spoiler

th.jpg

Spoiler

0097aa1ab5028ecd9cc33416a57dd3a7--sleek-hair-shiny-hair.jpg

Spoiler

cognac2.jpg

Spoiler

2405ddade0576893e97654149718de33.jpg

Spoiler

669bfc3eeb46ef605a6a1e37ec1db14d.jpg

Spoiler

26565295343_064a2f6973_b.jpg

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before but what does Gwen say about diabetes? I can't see her being supportive of members having to eat at regular intervals in order to manage blood sugar. It's a horrible thing to ask, but does she in any way encourage diabetic members to not take insulin doses, seeing as that would cause them to lose weight? 

2 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I find it interesting that these people will follow her into her cult of crazy, but no one emulates the hair.

they'll give up food, but looking like that is a bridge too far.

I believe it’s like a “Gwen only” thing. A family member (also former member) told me once that Gwen refused to let anyone see how she does her hair.. it’s her trademark and nobody else is allowed to copy her! 

On the copying note: Gwen once wore a royal blue dress to an occasion that had red and green as the colors.. all so she could be the only one in blue and would stand out. 

2 minutes ago, RemnantSurvivor said:

nobody else is allowed to copy her! 

Easiest rule with which to comply.  Ever.

4 minutes ago, RemnantSurvivor said:

Gwen refused to let anyone see how she does her hair

because it's a wig.

13 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

because it's a wig.

I think you're right.  The easiest place to spot the edges of a wig (even a good lace one) is at the temple/ears.  She carefully- and oddly - keeps her hair down over her ears, even when wearing an updo.   

Not to mention chronic malnutrition isn't conducive to thick, luxurious locks.

I much prefer the Irish Step Dancing wig.  It looked ridicules, but it’s a real hair style that other humans wear.  

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

When I see Gwen’s hair, I immediately think it looks like she just survived a tornado.

FC805B9E-268C-474E-973E-1F0013BB3D23.jpeg

I thought maybe we at FJ are just in a bubble, and maybe her appearance isn't THAT peculiar, you know?  So I told Mr. Pianokeeper I wasn't going to give him any background and I wanted his first impressions on a photo.  He looked at it and his eyes turned into saucers.  Actual quote: "But.... her HAIR."   

How can she be such a hypocrite about wanting everybody around her to be ~fashionable~ when she's wayyyyy out in appearance loony town herself? To each her own, but just don't be a raving hypocrite about it, geeze.

Someone recently asked if there was any more information on Gwen's new husband.  I did some homework.  Here are just a few things about Gwen Shamblin's new husband Joe.

While he was more known for his Tarzan roles in the 1990s, he was also in a number of other movies that mainly spanned the 1990s.  Many of his movies were rated R with sex scenes, violence, etc.

It doesn't take long at all to find R rated (practically X-rated) sex scenes in his movies.  No surprise Hollywood wants a sexy man to play in sexy roles, but this is who Gwen left her first husband for.  Somehow one would think that if a prophet of God was going to leave her first husband for someone else, it might be someone a little more 'innocent' background.

As just an example, here's a photo of a scene of Joe in Lime: Breaking the Silence, a movie that Joe starred in.  I tried to block this out enough to make a point and still stay within forum rules.  I apologize if I'm breaking any forum rules by posting this.  While blocked, it may still be somewhat 'Not Safe For Work'.  If the moderators feel this photo goes too far, please delete the photo.

Spoiler

image.png.d599505ca4e8e3c8bfbf060e6125a3e6.png

Point being, this is Gwen's new husband.

I wonder if Gwen has watched these.  Maybe these are why, as someone previously brought up, Gwen recently got a breast implants?  To feel she could compete?

His movie career ended with his last film in 2002.  Here's part of a review of Joe's last movie:

Boy oh boy, was “Starfire Mutiny” tough to get through. It’s a classic example of half a movie’s worth of plot stretched to feature length with pointless talking scenes and guys walking down a corridor bantering about all the women they want to have sex with. Poor Joe Lara! To have this as his last credit is a damn shame. I can also only assume that he’d already mentally checked out of the business by this point, as…actually, I’ll leave that dramatic reveal for later. But if you want an indication of quality, this has no mutinies in it, and doesn’t take place on a ship called the “Starfire”.

https://iscfc.net/tag/joe-lara/

So his movie career ended with a thud long ago.

He then supposedly left Hollywood to pursue a music career in Nashville.  While he did release one album, it went absolutely nowhere.

After his music career went nowhere, he became a handyman with seemingly very little work.  But after getting involved in Remnant and meeting Gwen, he became a project manager of Exodus Industries (Remnant's construction company). 

Let's move on from Joe's career history.

Joe is bi-sexual.  Obviously he was a lady's man in his Tarzan days.  Yes, he had a daughter to a woman he never married and now he is of course married to Gwen.  But he had male partners too.  I have no idea if Gwen knows this.  (Maybe this fact didn't get to come out in their 2 day dating period between Gwen's divorce and their engagement.)

He has a long history of illegal drug use.  It went way beyond recreational marijuana.

I hope this thread doesn't get into the right or wrong of sexuality choices and recreational drug use (but again, Joe's drug use went far beyond recreational).  That's not the point and will just derail things.  I'm just explaining a bit of who he is.

If this information becomes more widely known over time, Remnant would likely either deny it (something akin to "the internet is full of lies against us") or they might try to vaguely explain that, yes, Joe has a 'checkered' past, but once he joined Remnant, it changed his life around.  

But that wouldn't be true at all because Joe still does drugs to this day.  And Gwen knows that.  

So, in this case, Gwen is fine with illegal activity right under her nose.  (But don't eat too much, that's sinful and keeps you from God's graces.)

Based on some other things I won't go into right now, I am absolutely convinced he married Gwen for money.  All he has to do is show up and play the part of a husband who is on board with Remnant (something Gwen never had with her first husband).  She gets want she wants.  He gets want he wants.

All of these things go exactly against Gwen's "pure and blameless" (their words) backdrop of what Remnant represents.  (So maybe Joe is a good match for her after all.  He fits right in with Gwen.) 

There is more disturbing info I'll post as soon as I get my arms around it/decide if I should.  It would suffice to say that say Joe is not a good person.  A liar in the worst way.  

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

When I see Gwen’s hair, I immediately think it looks like she just survived a tornado.

And an EF5 tornado to boot. 

No wait, maybe an EF5 would have blown the hair off.    So we will just go with, say, an EF1 or EF2?

Speaking of hair blown off, I suspect as @HerNameIsBuffymentioned, that it's a wig.  For someone who has to be seriously malnourished, it can't make for a healthy head of hair, agree with @acheronbeach.    Along with the various ways it seems to be styled sky high and teased, that would be easier to achieve with a wig.

19 minutes ago, WorseThan1Thinks said:

It would suffice to say that say Joe is not a good person.  A liar in the worst way.  

You are alleging things with no sources.

Even if what you say is true, do you think being bi-sexual or having a drug problem means you aren't a "good person"?

23 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Gwen has a video up that I didn't watch much of, but in one part a woman said Gwen came to teach her children how to cook soup and taught her kids that if they prayed before they began cooking they didn't need to taste things while they cook to ensure everything is okay because God will just make sure everything comes out perfect. 

Gwen quickly jumps in to say that she isn't legalistic about that and it is okay to taste food while you are cooking if you need to. I have a feeling she didn't tell the children that and she is only claiming this because she is aware of how insane it sounds. 

And God said, "Lo behold woman, hast  thou not seen the news lately? Mine ears are full of prayers of war refugees. People are praying over the famished children in Yemen, the floods and earthquake victims. And thou willst that I taste your frigging soup for you?" 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived