• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

JRod 85: People Believe Jill Could Make Too Many Pies?

JermajestyDuggar

Yes, Jill will be at a very nice hotel downtown Columbus but she won’t be staying the night! It’s probably too pricy. Unless she shares a room with a friend. And it’s going to snow so she better wear her fucking seat belt. 

socalrules

I wonder what these conventions are like for Jill. I would think most of the other plexus people are there to have a little fun, a little drinking and just get away from the stresses of day to day life. They are likely just everyday people we at FJ could relate to and have normal conversations with but Jill would have trouble since this in not a religious based event. It makes it way outside her wheelhouse where she can give her testimony about her million kids and severe miscarriages and obtaining love offerings. Plus, she isn’t going to be able to sell to people who are already selling plexus. 

Edited by socalrules

JermajestyDuggar
10 minutes ago, socalrules said:

I wonder what these conventions are like for Jill. I would think most of the other plexus people are there to have a little fun, a little drinking and just get away from the stresses of day to day life. They are likely just everyday people we at FJ could relate to and have normal conversations with but Jill would have trouble since this in not a religious based event. It makes it way outside her wheelhouse where she can give her testimony about her million kids and severe miscarriages and obtaining love offerings. Plus, she isn’t going to be able to sell to people who are already selling plexus. 

I think last year she can girled some of the higher ups in plexus. I’m sure she will find other fundie plexus sellers there. Fundies sell MLMs a lot so there will be some fundies there.

Meh
Dandruff

I think Jill will try to dominate the conversation of whoever she's in proximity to, fundie or not.

thoughtful
5 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

Death's Head Revisited about a former SS officer who returns to Dachau about 15 years after the end of the war.

I just watched it the other day!

5 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

The actor playing Becker is Joseph Schildkraut, the distinguished Austrian-born actor who'd won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his portrayal of Captain Dreyfus in The Life of Emile Zola

I really like Schildkraut -- he was a very versatile actor. He's also in the TZ episode The Trade Ins, playing the dying old man who won't stay in the young body he purchases, because they can't also afford one for his wife.

He started as a handsome leading man, and went on to play just about every kind of role there is. He did a great job with slimy characters -- Vadas in The Shop Around the Corner, and the Duke d'Orleans in Marie Antoinette, for which he wore makeup that Jill would just adore:

image.png.a7daa5ec0118461760672074d4d43e8a.png

And, so, folks, @PennySycamore and I have provided today's classic movie trivia. Schildkraut -- highly recommended!

4 hours ago, ofDany said:

Except TIJWTA, so she probably got the shirt too....

It may be a T-shirt to others, but, if Jill wears it, it's a blouse!

snickerz

2019 miles in 2019? That's 5.5 miles per day. No way can Jill do this.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 14

SuperNova
1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

I think Jill will try to dominate the conversation of whoever she's in proximity to, fundie or not.

That might be hard to do in a room full of pushy mlm people but I'm sure our Jill will still manage to make a horse's ass of herself.  I hope there's pictures.

refugee
8 hours ago, littlemommy said:

I was just wishing that Jill would do something interesting, like put out another facebook live video, and she hath delivered. GLORY BE!

*Jill's hair is wet and she keeps touching. Maybe her face is also wet, because she keeps touching that, too.

*Plexus is having Super Saturday (I guess it's a conference?) in multiple locations. Jill is going to Columbus, OH to a "beautiful Hilton" and you should totally go and meet her and get samples. 

*Plexus has a new product! OMG! It's called Metaburn. Jill loves it because it burns fat, and it burns it from all the areas women don't want fat! (Not from like, the boobs or anything, I suppose.) Jill complains about her wet hair. Why didn't she wait till it was dry to go live?

*Jill tries to read the ingredient list. Her pronunciation of everything is hilarious. Her phone rings obnoxiously and drowns out her voice. Jill continues to scratch her face. Metaburn is burning off Jill's excess weight, she claims. It also gives her energy and helps her mood.

*Jill is doing a run/walk challenge with Timothy, 2019 miles to be completed in the year 2019. Because of the holy power of Plexus Jill has the energy to do the challenge. She continues to mess with her hair. Jill wants to be fit in order to be a good Christian. 

*Jill pulls out a running map that uses stickers to track her progress. She has trouble unfolding it without dropping the camera. I'm not sure I needed to see the sticker chart, but thanks I guess, Jill. She also pulls out little medallions she will earn for progress. But...if she already has the medallion, then...I...guess I don't get it.

*Jill says the whole point is to get healthy, and PLEXUS CAN HELP! She messes with her hair one final time before the video cuts off mid-sentence. 

That’s... like... six miles or more per day if she runs/walks every single day from now until 12/31. If I did my math right. Which I think I did.

Really???

ETA: @snickerz said “5.5” which is closer than I got doing the math in my head. 5.7 if she only starts tomorrow and hasn’t been chalking up miles since the 1st.

Edited by refugee

nastyhobbitses
6 hours ago, socalrules said:

I dunno, given the sort of demographics MLMs market to, she'd actually probably find a ton of other conservative Christian SAHMs. 

16 minutes ago, refugee said:

That’s... like... six miles or more per day if she runs/walks every single day from now until 12/31. If I did my math right. Which I think I did.

I mean, I live in a city where I have to walk or take public transportation to go anywhere and I exercise pretty much every day, so unless I'm sick, on a plane, or all I do is a short run/non-running workout and then don't go anywhere else for the day, I clock 10,000 steps/6 miles pretty easily. I've had multi-week streaks on FitBit. It's doable but you have to really commit to it if you don't normally have to walk a lot (I noticed just how hard it was for me to keep up my streak when I was with my parents in the car-dependent suburbs). 

Waffle Time
catlady

Count me in as skeptical that Jill can do the 2019-mile challenge. The big factor is time.  Five to six miles takes a lot of it; granted, Jill is not a hands-on parent—that’s what Nurie (and Kaylee) are for—but she’s lazy, so I can totally see her lasting a week or two at best if she starts out with daily sessions.  Further, she’s not outdoorsy, so I can’t see her doing laps on her street in particularly cold or hot weather.  Within a month, she’ll ditch the whole idea and hope everyone forgets she ever mentioned it. 

Ozlsn

Maybe she's sharing the challenge with Tim. He does 1919, she does 100.

Lurky
6 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I mean, I live in a city where I have to walk or take public transportation to go anywhere and I exercise pretty much every day, so unless I'm sick, on a plane, or all I do is a short run/non-running workout and then don't go anywhere else for the day, I clock 10,000 steps/6 miles pretty easily.

As a permanent city girl, I am always surprised by things like step challenges etc, because I clock 8,000 a day on my standard commute, not counting walking around the office/going out at lunch etc, so I never understood them - but then a friend explained that living in a suburb or whatever, not having kids, it can be really hard to get walking in around the day job.  I totally understand why some people get a dog, to make themselves have to go outside for at least 1 walk a day.  Plus I know that cities in the UK/Europe take walking for granted in their design, and while it's easy to walk in NYC, eg, I know LA is a totally different matter.

BUT what I don't understand is how Jill has children of every age, and a dog, but doesn't do a lot of walking?  My friends with kids/dogs are always in the parks/countryside/outdoors, and Jill doesn't have the excuse of a day job.  I know, I know, TIJWTA.  And I am interested in the hints she drops about exercising - running with a friend and some of the kids (will she count that in the walking challenge?) and working out with her sons.  I have a theory that she would talk about that a lot more except in the Plexus world it's *only* the miracle products that enable someone to lose weight.  And of course, if she did lose weight because they're settled in the house, so can eat better, and she's doing regular exercise, that will only be attributed to her snakeoil...

QuiverFullofBooks

Today’s message from Jill’s confused psyche made me think she needs a therapist.

Hello to everyone, especially the mamas. Jill’s mom was an excellent mother. She taught her daughters to value cleanliness and scheduling and healthy foods (!!) and not eating too much. Embrace being a godly wife, that Proverbs 31 woman. Jill fails but she keeps going. That builds good habits.

Her mother is such a perfectionist now that the kids are out of the house. She’s lost touch with the messiness of children. Jill wants to encourage mothers not to sweat the little things. Her mom will have them over for cookies and Jill feels “so stressed” that the kids might make a mess. Mothers need to have a relaxed spirit. But children need to learn tidiness. But it can become imbalanced, like with her mom. She had four little girls in 2 and a half years, so she raised them in a clump. She could show all of them how to clean a toilet at once and be done with it. It’s different with Jill’s wide age range.

Jill wants her house to look pretty and she talks about the patio project. At Thanksgiving her nieces and nephews went out on the patio even though it was muddy. (“It was raining - you already know that if you live on the east coast of the United States.”) But she had to remember that it was there for the family to enjoy. She wrote in her journal about it (did we know she has a journal?). She hopes her message encourages us.

FeministShrew

I bet Tim paid for all the challenge swag as a gift to pamper his beloved mama! (And probably to keep her distracted & happy while he escapes back across the continent.)

nickelodeon

The fact that Jill lists "not eating too much" as one of the qualities of the godly Proverbs 31 woman is troubling...

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 15

Wine time!
acheronbeach
15 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

The fact that Jill lists "not eating too much" as one of the qualities of the godly Proverbs 31 woman is troubling...

It's right after the part about spotting Godly maidens by their clumped on green eyeliner.

Naga Viper
1 hour ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Today’s message from Jill’s confused psyche

Sounds like a thread title to me.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 8
  • Thank You 1

Meh
Dandruff

My guess is that Jill thought up the exercise challenge for an excuse to pester Tim a few times a day.  He may have been trying to cut the cord a bit.  And if Jill saw a therapist I think the therapist would need a therapist.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 3

SuperNova
11 hours ago, catlady said:

Count me in as skeptical that Jill can do the 2019-mile challenge. 

Me too. Didn't she have a 100 videos in a 100 days challenge? How many of those did she actually do? 

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

PopRox
2 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

She could show all of them how to clean a toilet at once and be done with it. It’s different with Jill’s wide age range.

Yes, it's much easier because she makes her 2 oldest daughters do all the parenting.

snarkykitty
22 hours ago, littlemommy said:

I was just wishing that Jill would do something interesting, like put out another facebook live video, and she hath delivered. GLORY BE!

I wish I could see these videos!!

seraaa
On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 4:30 AM, Ex 2x2 said:

Jill would like to remind us all what a bitch she is. Sometimes I feel a little bad for snarking on her so much. Then she reminds me that she had it coming. 

18EFBEFC-7D9F-4468-8B8B-5BEACC18384E.png

Matthew 2:13-15

Now after they had left, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream and said, “Get up, take the child and his mother, and flee to Egypt, and remain there until I tell you; for Herod is about to search for the child, to destroy him.” 14 Then Joseph[a] got up, took the child and his mother by night, and went to Egypt, 15 and remained there until the death of Herod.

But yes, Jill, let's defend Trump's immigration policy as totally reasonable and Biblical. Jesus would totally approve of what he's doing, obviously. 

Man.

Edited by seraaa

Depressed
formergothardite
1 hour ago, SuperNova said:

Me too. Didn't she have a 100 videos in a 100 days challenge? How many of those did she actually do? 

She got bored with that so fast! I think maybe she made it to 25 videos because she stopped?

OhNoNike

I’m not even sure she got 25?  

Sad
Sky with diamonds

Jill is lazy. I can't see her doing the challenge. I'd give it a month, if that.