• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

Duggars by the Dozen 36: The Drought Has Ended with Jessa's Announcement

Peaches-n-Beans

Re the fashion thing; I can only describe my sense of style as what it is 'lesbian pet professional'. I wear almost exclusively jeans and t-shirts with Oasics walking shoes - the pair actually changes every month but the style and color have been the same for nearly 4 years now. A combination of necessity (working with animals all day and being on my feet all day) and comfort (Jeans are the most comfortable thing I can stand to leave the house in. Though being that I'm a self employed pet professional i could leave the house in my pajamas the dogs wouldn't care.) On the rare occasions I do wear a dress or a skirt I feel so very out of place, but i also haven't updated my collection of dresses and skirts since my freshman year of high school so safe to say they're now ill fitting, out of style and far too young for me. 

As for mustard, it's not a color I can pull off but my sister wears it wonderfully - though I have yet to find a color that my sister doesn't wear wonderfully. And I like mustard as a color but that stripe mustard dress is atrocious in my opinion (which considering the above probably shouldn't count for much 🤣) Anything with horizontal strips is right out for me. 

SassyPants

I’m really on the fence about the cancellation for all of the Duggarettes. Yes, they have shitty beliefs that tread on the rights of others, but I think Jinger was a decent spokesperson for the company. Jill and Joy, no, but Jinger has been a health nut for a good, long time. Nixing all of them d/t public outcry vs for individual deficits seems far too punitive and reactive. We can’t have it both ways; bitch about them being lazy and then contribute to getting them fired once they secure employment. 

tabitha2

IMo She has most likely been a health nut because she knows people bitch about the Duggars eating habits and wants good publicity and/or Jeremy requires it. I don’t think she should get a pass. 

SassyPants
15 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

IMo She has most likely been a health nut because she knows people bitch about the Duggars eating habits and wants good publicity and/or Jeremy requires it. I don’t think she should get a pass. 

Coffee consumption aside, she had decent eating habits before Jeremy was on the scene.

justmy2cents

Have we forgotten the picture of Jinger at the TTH wearing track pants? She probably worked out pretty regularly. Michelle sure did.

There's this narrative that they always ate crap but that really didn't apply so much to the older sisters. Being thin and looking pretty was important in Gothardism I believe. The older sisters often ate salad, not tater tot casserole. If they did eat the unhealthy stuff it was likely in small portions.