IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 36: The Drought Has Ended with Jessa's Announcement

Coconut Flan

21 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

All the other TLC shows have announced new seasons.  This silence has to be due to negotiations.  There is no way there isnt a pregnancy, courtship, or scandal going on in Duggarville right now. 

Was literally thinking about this on my lunch... which is sad... maybe they really aren’t getting another season because the show is more boring than paint drying... and jimbob and michelle are over there calculating how to still capitalize on their brand some how... things are very quiet... 

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EyesOpen said:

Was literally thinking about this on my lunch... which is sad... maybe they really aren’t getting another season because the show is more boring than paint drying... and jimbob and michelle are over there calculating how to still capitalize on their brand some how... things are very quiet... 

From your lips to Rufus' ears.  May the show never return!

I really don't think they have anything to announce. Only Jessa and Lauren are "late" to announce.  I think we will have quiet for a while still, and fewer kids than we might have thought all together

They were still filming as of Christmas time, so if TLC's decided to cancel the show it must have been very recent and sudden. I seriously doubt the show is cancelled, they're just waiting on announcing the new season for some reason.

TLC has not been great lately promoting the return of their shows.  I have a neighbor who regularly watches two shows and yet depends on me to tell her when they'll return because I'm seeing it online.  For instance, Sister Wives returns in a week or two and I've seen one ad for it and no buzz.  

Maybe they are just doubting whether or not they start a new season in spring with nothing to share but dentist appointments or if they will wait until summer/fall with a new wedding and maybe some pregnancies.

They could be talking with the family to find out if anything interesting is coming up.

1 hour ago, CarrotCake said:

Maybe they are just doubting whether or not they start a new season in spring with nothing to share but dentist appointments or if they will wait until summer/fall with a new wedding and maybe some pregnancies.

They could be talking with the family to find out if anything interesting is coming up.

I can just imagine JB and Michelle texting each couple every morning asking if the stick showed positive today. ?

For the past few seasons we’ve had 4 month breaks, so if they continue like that the new season should start in early February. They definitely filmed promos since they’ve posted small clips of those on Counting On’s fb, so I think we’re very close to getting the date for the new season. 

They should do a season where they all renovate a house together or something. They could literally have talking heads in front of a wall where paint is actually drying. 

Maybe they want to head to Up like there good friends th er Bateses. Then Dwreck and Jilly Muffin could be on the show.

19 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Maybe they want to head to Up like there good friends th er Bateses. Then Dwreck and Jilly Muffin could be on the show.

Oh Hallelujahs!  All Derick needs is yet another platform from which to hang himself :shakehead:

2 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

And they could finally have everyone’s fantasy BOGO Duggar/Bates wedding!

1 hour ago, mpheels said:

And they could finally have everyone’s fantasy BOGO Duggar/Bates wedding! 

not mine.

They don't need another courtship, wedding, or pregnancy to put out another season. They still haven't shown JD's courtship, engagement, and wedding, not to mention the birth of Felicity. Don't we all want to see Siren adjusting to married life? I'm fully expecting at least one more season from them. You better stock up on the wine @Buzzard.

15 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

They don't need another courtship, wedding, or pregnancy to put out another season. They still haven't shown JD's courtship, engagement, and wedding, not to mention the birth of Felicity. Don't we all want to see Siren adjusting to married life? I'm fully expecting at least one more season from them. You better stock up on the wine @Buzzard.

I will personally be praying hard for @buzzard's health and availability... and not only so she won't need any guest recappers this season.

Totally agree they don't need more footage! We need to see Josiah and Lauren's honeymoon and moving into their house! We need to see (all over again and at great length) the newest couple's wedding! And THEIR honeymoon and house! And Jinger's birth (all over again and at great length.) Hell the way they screw with time and timelines, they have enough material for 2 more seasons. ?

On 1/5/2019 at 12:39 PM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Getting to 100 only requires an average of five grandchildren per child (if they count Tyler, and they will). Two children reaching double digits provide an additional ten or more grandchildren to make up for two children not having children at all, and the ones who have 6-9 balance out the ones who have 1-4.

Emphasis is mine.

And to that I say: Free Tyler!!!!

Considering he was not born into their family, I have much hope that he won't drink the kool-aid. I would really like to see this child do well in life and not take his aunt and uncle's influence seriously. Beyond that, he can have 5 kids or whatever he wants, sure.

Hey it's the mustard - wtf with that dress from - was it one of the Christmas photos?

1 hour ago, clueliss said:

Hey it's the mustard - wtf with that dress from - was it one of the Christmas photos?

She's worn that dress before, too, when she wasn't pregnant --- and she said in the comments it was a maternity dress. Does Jessa wear maternity dresses all the time no matter what?

19 minutes ago, albireo said:

She's worn that dress before, too, when she wasn't pregnant --- and she said in the comments it was a maternity dress. Does Jessa wear maternity dresses all the time no matter what?

I actually don't remember her ever wearing that particular dress before. I feel like it would have gotten mentioned a lot here if she had because it's like the mustard cardigan evolved into a maternity dress.

20 minutes ago, albireo said:

She might wear some maternity things even when not pregnant. I'm sure all of Michelle's clothes for a good 15 years were only maternity clothes.  So it is probably normal to her.

I remember wearing a 1 really cute maternity dress after I was done  having kids. It was for early to mid pregnancy when you don't really need maternity clothes, but you can no longer fit into your regular clothes. No one knew it was a maternity dress but me and a couple friends, and I'm guessing other women who owned it. 

6 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I actually don't remember her ever wearing that particular dress before. I feel like it would have gotten mentioned a lot here if she had because it's like the mustard cardigan evolved into a maternity dress.

The dress is cute, the color looks like baby shit.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived