IGNORED

Dillards 71: YAAAAAY

Coconut Flan

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is the thread title YAAAAAY? Did Derick shutdown his social media and promise to shut up forever? Did Sam poop/pee/puke on one of his parents? Did Izzy and Sam runaway to live with a nice gay couple? Did Izzy get confused by his name and think he’s Jewish and ask to start learning Hebrew? Did Jill say they’re done having children and plan on sending Izzy and Sam to public school?

Because Jill responds YAAAYYY to every other thing the kids say or do.  She even said it to the people they were visiting with over the food served.

2 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Because Jill responds YAAAYYY to every other thing the kids say or do.  She even said to the people they were visiting with over the food served.

Oh blech. Of course she does. Thank you for clarifying. I will now step off my recent train of being relatively pro Jill and BEC her a moment. Good grief woman. I was the child who shot the stinkeye to adults who did that to me. Including family members. 

I believe she means well. We know she loves them. But blech.

11 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Because Jill responds YAAAYYY to every other thing the kids say or do.  She even said it to the people they were visiting with over the food served.

I didn’t know that. I also haven’t paid attention to them much lately/tend not to watch the videos and just read descriptions because she sucks at social media.

1 hour ago, AliceInFundyland said:

@HarryPotterFan Because we have reached the absolute end of things to say and there wasn’t even a snark worthy drift title?

Let's keep in mind 'Adorbs' for the next thread title. That's Jill's go to when commenting on other's posts.

5 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Let's keep in mind 'Adorbs' for the next thread title. That's Jill's go to when commenting on other's posts.

Like, totally

There also needs to be a #bestthreadever at some point. 

Jill and Derick are having a mini vaca in Missouri. (saw her IG live story) Let's hope she doesn't come back expecting Dilly #3.

2 hours ago, AliceInFundyland said:

Yes @Coconut Flan definitely break out #bestthreadever at the right moment. You’ll know it when you see it.

I thought "best....ever!!" was Jinger's thing along with "baaaaaaabe"?

3 hours ago, eveandadam said:

I thought "best....ever!!" was Jinger's thing along with "baaaaaaabe"?

No Jinger is "out of this world!"

I'm out of the loop, had a bit of a Duggar break after getting burnt out with my obsession and I've been focusing on other cults (plus serial killers) as of late. Thanks autism!

Anything juicy from the past 2 weeks for example? Anything that would benefit from a bit of a caricature?

3 hours ago, finnlassie said:

I'm out of the loop, had a bit of a Duggar break after getting burnt out with my obsession and I've been focusing on other cults (plus serial killers) as of late. Thanks autism!

Anything juicy from the past 2 weeks for example? Anything that would benefit from a bit of a caricature?

Nope.  Just Derick once again overemphasizing that law school is sooooo hard by uploading a "studying for finals" pic and by missing the Duggar Christmas party. 

Oh, and Jill uploaded a cinnamon roll recipe that suggests she might be trying to kill Derick by diabetes.

I know this is over a week old, from the last thread, and prompted a few disagreements, but when @JesSky03 wrote:

"I gave my almost 10 month old some baked beans the other day straight out of the can"

All I could think of was "You gave a baby chili?!?" (from one of my favorite 80s movies.)

The end.

From Reddit: Derick wore a Pistol Pete tie to John and Abbie's wedding (image behind spoiler because it's kind of huge):

Spoiler

lsdvcy3yvo421.jpg

I think it's funny that we're usually on the lookout for new potential courtships and so on at these weddings, and instead all we've got is a surprise Pistol Pete tie.

Nice suit, well cut, fits him well - would look to be quite a sharp dresser- no this can't be Derick. He's very well dressed compared with other men at the wedding.

Is it a Pistol Pete tie pin or an actual tie? Looks a good quality tie and well knotted too.

Kinda spoils the image, now I see Pistol Pete !!

I think it's just a pin. And I kind of don't want to snark on it too much because after my initial 'wtf this guy is seriously hung up on his college mascot days' reaction it occurred to me that maybe Pistol Pete is part of how he remembers his dad. And I really can't fault him for that. ? 

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived