IGNORED

Vyckie Garrison - GoFundMe

princessjo1988

The names: Angel never used Garrison, she used Bennett like the other kids. Morrison is her married name.

The thread age:  That's been her profile pic since November '18. All this is public. The pic is of her and her husband.

So it's either:

Angel posting that for whatever reason (and it might be an emotional scam not a money one)

Someone hacking Angel's fb and posting as her

Someone making a fake fb thread and posting the images to twitter

Edited by bubblekitty
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

I think it may be someone scamming pretending to be Angel or Vykie herself doing it to get money and more attention. Whoever made it is sick to do that.

Although I was aware of Vyckie, I had lost interest in all things Vyckie for different reasons. 

At first I believed this must be someone impersonating Angel for some reason. I went into it trying to prove that, but I was surprised to learn the further I looked it *is* Angel and it came from her account. It was just too bazaar to believe Angel would say her mother is dead. The conversation  took place in December 2017. She posted this in a group of about 500 people. 

I find it interesting that Angel nor Vickie denies it. It probably is a good idea to lay low tho’ I suppose...

Other than being a jerk, I have no clue why Angel did this.

2 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

I think it may be someone scamming pretending to be Angel or Vykie herself doing it to get money and more attention. Whoever made it is sick to do that.

I thought so too at first. I lost interest in all things Vickie Garrison years ago. It was so bazaar.

But this is Angel. And it took place in December 2017. 

• Downvote 2

If it was some kind of emotional scam (?) it sure backfired. Because she was telling people her and her siblings were being trafficked. Trafficking is a crime.

FYI: The Messenger is someone reaching out trying to help her with resources. That person went back and obtained the screenshots recently, after we determined this was indeed Angel.

• Downvote 1

So if this happened in Dec 2017 why is this twitter person posting about it over a year later? What is that person's motivation here? What is their connection to this story?

Edited by bubblekitty
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

26 minutes ago, bubblekitty said:

So if this happened in Dec 2017 why is this twitter person posting about it over a year later? What is that person's motivation here? What is their connection to this story?

All things I've been wondering.

• Upvote 3

Okay so it seems like C. Salina Harris is the Cathy Harris in the facebook thread. But damn, if you want to check up on whether someone is pulling such a huge, family damaging lie why wouldn't you make private contact rather than tweeting @ noquivering and making it all public to anyone following Vyckie? It's kind of fucked up.

Edited by bubblekitty
  • Upvote 5

I see C. Salina Harris has posted all this on her public facebook page too.

https://www.facebook.com/prettykitty1964

Not really getting the anger element here. If Angel has posted this stuff it's sad, attention seeking, not seeing an actual money scam going on. It's also just stupid, if it IS her the stupidness of making something up with your real name about an easily verifiable person makes it all the more sad.  Why not just pm and move on C. Salina Harris?

Edited by bubblekitty
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, ScoobySleuth said:

but I was surprised to learn the further I looked it *is* Angel and it came from her account.

How did you determine that? 

2 hours ago, bubblekitty said:

What is that person's motivation here? What is their connection to this story?

This is exactly what I'm wondering. Why bring this all up now? 

• Upvote 7

This person ScoobySleuth is definitely C. Salina Harris as she has spelled the word bizarre "bazaar" in both the twitter thread and this FJ thread.

Seems like this Cathy Harris is considered a possible scammer herself, and maybe the same person as Salina as speculated here:

http://www.blessedlittleblog.com/a-lying-liars-lies/

"From the affidavit it looks like Cathy Harris, aka Salina Canby aka Salina Smith"

http://www.blessedlittleblog.com/falsification/

So now I'm wondering if this is just a big 'ol vendetta against Vyckie via fake posts? We already have one person using two different names to bring up these accusations against Angel in the form of Cathy Harris/C.Salina Harris,Salina Canby

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, bubblekitty said:

Seems like this Cathy Harris is considered a possible scammer herself, and maybe the same person as Salina as speculated here:

http://www.blessedlittleblog.com/a-lying-liars-lies/

"From the affidavit it looks like Cathy Harris, aka Salina Canby aka Salina Smith"

http://www.blessedlittleblog.com/falsification/

I have no commentary on the identity of Cathy or Salina, but it amuses me that Sally has reared her head in another FJ thread. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 8

8 hours ago, Destiny said:

it amuses me that Sally has reared her head in another FJ thread. 

I am just shaking my head over that.  So hard it might fall off.  

Excellent research @bubblekitty.  Many thanks for working so hard.  And isn't the internet a strange place? :whistle2:

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1

:chores-vacuum: :chores-vacuum:  :chores-vacuum:  :chores-vacuum: :chores-vacuum:

It has been a busy year so far.  Hopefully it will slow down soon.

:goldfishsad:

Although it does provide for some interest and occasionally humor.  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 14
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

Is the carpet cleaning machine available? It's seen lots of use in 2019!

I'm darn sure I requested that the carpet be replaced with tile or cement over in poopistan about 2 years ago.  

Then all we would need is a few gallons of disinfectant and a pressure hose.

• Haha 20

I'm darn sure I requested that the carpet be replaced with tile or cement over in poopistan about 2 years ago.  
Then all we would need is a few gallons of disinfectant and a pressure hose.

I tried to convince Poopistan that was a good idea and the idea didn’t go over well.
  • Haha 11

Scoobysleuth is almost certainly C Selina Harris, same spellings of words Baazar with that spelling is used for a shop and few people make that mistake and also spelling Vyckie the same wrong way.

The posts were supposed to be from 2017 and no one brought it up until now, Vyckie would have said it was untrue and Angel would have denied it at the time. I may not like Vyckie but to make that up and post it on different forum's at the same time to get attention is sick.

• Upvote 3

On 2/11/2019 at 6:40 PM, Mama Mia said:

So is the go-fund me run by Scooby(?), Vyckie, Angel, Cathy or Colonel Mustard? 

So baffling. 

Either way, I will be keeping my money. Many abusers were themselves abused as children, it doesn't excuse their abuse. Some abusers are in relationships where they are being abused, at the same time they abuse their children. It doesn't excuse their abuse. (it's an explanation that other can learn from, but adults are responsible for their own behavior.) If Vyckie is indeed being abused by her current spouse (I'm undecided, as I find both possibilities equally likely), then I hope she will use the resources already available to her, to get out of the situation.  But I don't believe she needs my money to get out of her current situation.

• Upvote 2

On 2/10/2019 at 3:22 PM, Destiny said:

I have no commentary on the identity of Cathy or Salina, but it amuses me that Sally has reared her head in another FJ thread. 

I am sitting here feeling like the streams have crossed. I got to "Cathy Harris" and thought "that name sounds familiar... but I can't think why" and then saw the BLB link. Man the internet is a small place at times.

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

I changed my username a while back because it was easily searchable and being followed. I only check in when I'm feeling like everyone in the world believes what these people say. It grounds me a little to see another perspective and know I'm not the crazy one. Since I distance myself from the drama as a whole, but am inevitably exposed to it fairly regularly, it can be overwhelming.

That Twitter feed is... wow. I'm going to look further into it. I didn't know anything about it until a few minutes ago. Not that there's anything that can be done. Some people just want to live their lives as healthily and far- removed from toxicity as possible, but it seems impossible when their lives are laid out on nolongerqivering or other blogs. 

Luckily there are a few who can, if not entirely avoid their families and upbringing, at least provide their children a life that is protected from the same. That's the best they can hope for. It's a shame that their stories were already written and shared without their consent. I'd rather be one of the normal people commenting on the abnormalities in a family, than be a product of one. 

She has yet another fundraiser running currently. This one is being used to get a lawyer, because her STBX isn't going to go quietly. He wants his assets to stay his. Not sure if the link can be posted? But it's public on Facebook. 

• Thank You 1
  • Love 2

• 1 month later...

An uncharacteristically short piece from Suzanne/Callula who would normally spend 50 bazillion paragraphs saying this:

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/nolongerquivering/2019/02/is-vyckie-garrison-dead-nope/

I find it pretty odd that Vyckie still has all those pics of her husband she's escaping from on the front page of her FB, you know the ones you choose to always be visible. Maybe she only accesses on a phone and can't see them?

• Thank You 2

2 hours ago, bubblekitty said:

An uncharacteristically short piece from Suzanne/Callula who would normally spend 50 bazillion paragraphs saying this:

Very uncharacteristically short.  :)  It looks like ScoobySleuth (AKA Cathy Harris) has been keeping busy.

On 4/4/2019 at 4:21 AM, Un1c0rnTears said:

Luckily there are a few who can, if not entirely avoid their families and upbringing, at least provide their children a life that is protected from the same. That's the best they can hope for. It's a shame that their stories were already written and shared without their consent. I'd rather be one of the normal people commenting on the abnormalities in a family, than be a product of one. 

Absolutely.  Sorry about the late response but I have been taking time off from FJ.  As always, cyberhugs and support as you try to live your life and protect your children from the havoc.  I wish you every success.

I also hope you understand that those of us who are familiar with your story were holding our noses and poking at Scoobysleuth's malicious and unfounded claims with a 10 foot pole.  That isn't the first troll we have encountered here, more's the pity.  Much credit goes  to @bubblekitty for exposing this one for what it was.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Maybe this should be part of the grifting thread. Just days after posting a screed about "agonizing" over asking friends to help her pay for her sister's funeral or her lawyer (such agony,...) she was off to WA or OR where her friend lives for a little trip. 

If she can't pay for her own lawyer or contribute to a funeral for her sister, why and how did she go on her travels? 

I've never been a Vyckie fan; she's always avoided responsibility, for everything. And the online begging and continual drama is just - well, more poor victim Vyckie. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

49 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Maybe this should be part of the grifting thread. Just days after posting a screed about "agonizing" over asking friends to help her pay for her sister's funeral or her lawyer (such agony,...) she was off to WA or OR where her friend lives for a little trip. 

Where is this?  Link?  Thanks.

Honest to goodness,  For some people grifting seems like addictive behavior.  Once people start they just can't seem to stop.  Beall Phillips, I'm looking at you as well as the Vyckster. 

No, I am not going to fund former Fundie expert grifter women in their 50s, both of whom are obviously capable of working, as they write up and publish sob stories on the internet  to fund their vacations.

• Upvote 4