IGNORED

John David and Abbie 7: Happiness Continues

Coconut Flan

I still think Abbie's pregnant. I thought we might get a "special announcement" when the season started...but maybe it'll when their wedding airs? lol. my current theory is that they got married and went on their mini-moon before Thanksgiving, spent the holidays with family, then planned to hit up Finland after New Years but between whatever JD was "sick" with and a possibly-early-pregnant-Abbie they postponed ?

• Upvote 1

On 3/2/2019 at 3:26 PM, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Siren should've gone to Finland since Lauren doesn't eat gluten.

Neither does Abbie. When they had the cake contest in tonight's episode they said that she's gluten and sugar free. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

7 hours ago, Bethella said:

Neither does Abbie. When they had the cake contest in tonight's episode they said that she's gluten and sugar free. 

That must be difficult in a peach-ice-cream making family. : )

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

They said they had a private honeymoon following the wedding somewhere "beachy", no? I just don't get it, this trip to Finland isn't a honeymoon then, it's a "TLC needs a storyline and all the other couples got overseas trips, too" trip.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, MaryOrMartha said:

Those photos could have been taken anywhere.

are reindeer common in your neighborhood?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 23
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

are reindeer common in your neighborhood?

Come Christmas time they are on lots of things. ?

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

On 3/2/2019 at 12:26 PM, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Siren should've gone to Finland since Lauren doesn't eat gluten.

Abbie doesn’t eat gluten either, or sugar, that’s why they had the sugar/gluten free cake baking contest. She said in a TH that it’s easier on her stomach, and she feels better since giving them up. I don’t think she claims an allergy or anything. 

Eta: just noticed this was already explained. So I’ll add I think it would be hilarious to see them at the infamous Fyre Festival- they’d be happily eating their bologna sandwiches and organizing camp sing alongs and prayer circles while all the rich kids cry. They’d probably be able to convert a few by the end ?

Edited by Mama Mia
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 1

On 3/2/2019 at 8:54 AM, WiseGirl said:

I'm just whining that these two get to go (and won't appreciate enough imo).

I want to go to Finland because I know it is the best place for Celiac's to find food. From one article  "Welcome to Finland, where the locals know almost as much about celiac disease as they do about heavy metal." "Or Finland is the world's Celiac Headquarters."

Perfect place for me.

This has absolutely zero to do with your actual post or even the Duggars in general but I wasn't sure how to tag someone and I just had to let you know your location is fucking awesome ? I'm humming it in my head now. ??

OK fangirl moment over... back to our regularly scheduled programming. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Abbie was also promoting RheaLana store on IG and she said it twice it was for her sisters, probably to end confusion. But anyway im very suspicios was it only for sisters kids..or cousins. ?

Screenshot_20190309-134645.png

Screenshot_20190309-134701.png

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Is any of the other Burnets married?  Or the sisters are only the Duggars? I can't remember 

Forgive me but i'm slow today... The shop she is promoting has a ton of baby stuff right? Also new born I guess? So this seems to confirm that there is another pregnant Duggar that simply hasn't publicity share for now...

Edited by Italiangirl
I'm slow today and it takes me time to understand
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Is any of the other Burnets married?  Or the sisters are only the Duggars? I can't remember 

Forgive me but i'm slow today... The shop she is promoting has a ton of baby stuff right? Also new born I guess? So this seems to confirm that there is another pregnant Duggar that simply hasn't publicity share for now...

As i undestood, i think these shop is selling all sizes of kids clothes, not only newborn. So that doesnt have to mean another Duggar is pregnant and not shareing. 

And two of Abbies sisters are married and have kids. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, miss_batson said:

As i undestood, i think these shop is selling all sizes of kids clothes, not only newborn. So that doesnt have to mean another Duggar is pregnant and not shareing. 

And two of Abbies sisters are married and have kids. 

Ok thanks @miss_batson i wasn't sure.

I'm not familiar with these kind of shops. Anyway I guess that if there is news we will know pretty soon 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

More honeymoon-in-Finland theorising, I'm bored as fuck:

Jeremy used to live in Oulu, a city in northern Finland for at least a year. Maybe he gave a good word for it? I JUST WANT TO KNOW

God, I need some excitement in my life! :pb_eek:

• Haha 16
  • Love 1

Geesh these people get so excited about a traveling used clothing store.  And maybe I'm a shitty aunt but I never buy clothes for my nephews. Maybe I would for a birthday if they asked for it, but they never did. 

• Upvote 3

On 3/1/2019 at 2:34 PM, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

I want to see a Duggar vacation in Canada, preferably with Rick Mercer as their guide.

Accompanied by Marg Delahunty, Princess Warrior. I'd watch the heck out of that episode.

• Haha 5
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, miss_batson said:

Abbie was also promoting RheaLana store on IG and she said it twice it was for her sisters, probably to end confusion. But anyway im very suspicios was it only for sisters kids..or cousins. ?

Screenshot_20190309-134645.png

Screenshot_20190309-134701.png

I think her posting here is obnoxious, but perhaps by for her sisters she doesn't mean the clothes are for them, she means she shopped for their kids for them so they wouldn't have to. Then again, perhaps I'm giving her too much of the benefit of the doubt...

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Playagirl said:

Accompanied by Marg Delahunty, Princess Warrior. I'd watch the heck out of that episode.

NIKE!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, fluffernutter said:

And maybe I'm a shitty aunt but I never buy clothes for my nephews.

As an aunt, the only clothing I ever bought for my nephews/niece was a Mickey Mouse onesie when I went to Disney World.

Aunts buy the toys with slime, the drum sets, the toy accordion that needs to be hidden somewhere, the toys that MAKE NOISE..... just saying.

No lie, we just in January found the toy accordion hidden in the back of a cupboard... my youngest is 22, LOL!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 24
  • Love 4

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic