IGNORED

John David and Abbie 7: Happiness Continues

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

He probably needed his appendix removed. 

Best guess.  My nephew's ruptured last month.  He was in the hospital a good long time and still needs surgery soon. 

• Upvote 2

On 12/16/2018 at 11:06 AM, JingerSnaps said:

I think their population size of less than 350,000 with half of them living in the middle of nowhere, make this type of naming convention more feasible. 

Iceland is easily my favorite place on Earth. I dream of going back. 

My dream is to move to Iceland. Sadly, I can't imagine it will happen.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Cheetah said:

I just saw that as well.  Kind of weird... (like, is she implying he's ill with something that he'd be embarrassed to have named?)

I don't think Pickles is implying his illness is something embarrassing. It's just not proper to tell all of his private business.

I suppose they can't keep his hospitalization a secret, but it's no one elses business why..

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Watch them post a hospital bed photo of JD getting better (from something not so serious) after Pickles made a big deal out of it.

She's beyond pathetic. I hope she knows it.

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Silas said:

My first thought was appendix too. Or gallbladder. 

I think gallbladder is typically an outpatient procedure or a 1-2 day in the hospital-type situation. Things can go very wrong in all surgeries, though, and I hope that's not the case with John David. 

• I Agree 3

I'll admit to some very uncharitable thoughts about blisters on his penis... you know, from overuse....

I'll see myself into the prayer closet now.

• Disgust 8
  • Haha 20

15 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

It's probably an ingrown toenail.

OMG, so freaking painful. Why, why, why!!!

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I think gallbladder is typically an outpatient procedure or a 1-2 day in the hospital-type situation. Things can go very wrong in all surgeries, though, and I hope that's not the case with John David. 

I was hospitalized for a week when I had mine removed about 10 years ago.

• Upvote 1

My gallbladder removal was a 3-4 day affair. First day was an ambulance ride from the urgent care to the ER, Zofran, IV pain meds, ultrasound and CT scan. Next morning was surgery. Following day was an endoscopy to fish out the stones in the common bile duct. Following day was checking to see if I could eat and discharge. One week later my X demanded that I cook a full blown Thanksgiving dinner. 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 5

1 hour ago, AstridM said:

I was hospitalized for a week when I had mine removed about 10 years ago.

me too, although it was closer to 9 years for me. My pancreas was acting up as well, and they had to get that under control first. It was awful, I was so drugged, I don't remember much about the hospital stay, lol

Edited by rainbowbabycakes
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, rainbowbabycakes said:

me too, although it was closer to 9 years for me. My pancreas was acting up as well, and they had to get that under control first. It was awful, I was so drugged, I don't remember much about the hospital stay, lol

Yes, I had gallbladder pancreatitis.

I know we're already last the name talk but I wanted to share that I probably won't change my name. I love it, it's mine, and it's a common item that you can make lots of jokes with. We always do that as a family and it makes me feel connected to them. I do like the idea of being 'the Johnsons' or 'the Sees' or whatever, but to me that's not enough to give up my name. I'd want my children to have a version of it too.
I also wouldn't want to be with someone who wouldn't seriously discuss alternate naming options for ourselves/our family. It doesn't mean that they'd have to choose my preference, but if they wanted me to change my name just because that's what people do, and didn't want to discuss anything else, I wouldn't like it at all.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 3

Wow! My gall bladder surgery was a 1/2 day at the hospital, and that was in 1995. But I was young, so maybe no complications. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

On 12/17/2018 at 11:00 AM, Iamtheway said:

My BIL once dated a girl that had the same first name as him to the great amusement of his friends and brothers. That would be a bit confusing if you get married and take the same last name as well. 

I know a couple who did this! Their middle names are only one letter different too ? 

• Haha 7
  • Love 1

I am completely disgusted with Pickles.  The only way JD being hospitalized is remotely fodder for conversation is if males and females are receiving different medical care.  I don't see enough compelling evidence of this.   I have never been convinced that Jessa, Jill and Joy's home birth debacles were because they were pressured to birth at home because Michelle had many hospital births.

We can snark and debate their fundamentalist and patriarchy ideas and maintain a certain level of dignity.  Pickles sold her soul to the devil when she started encouraging stalking and harassing minors.     Whoever told Pickles this (if it is real) is a shit human being and so is Pickles for repeating it. 

Pickles is basically using someone's unverified and private medical ailment to bring attention to her, that's about as horrific as you can get. 

Edited by Fjrocks
  • Upvote 21
  • Love 4

Some guy over at pickles page is reporting he saw Deanna Duggar at the Washington Hospital in Arkansas, 5th floor, Neuro intensive care, on two occasions over the last few days. One time carrying a sack or a backpack and the other time talking with nurses at the desk.  I hope it’s OK to post this here.  

I had my gallbladder out earlier this year. I went in at 7am and was home by 1pm. Just three little inscisions that we’re covered with bandaids. I felt great the next day, but I had also been feeling sick for months before. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

Some guy over at pickles page is reporting he saw Deanna Duggar at the Washington Hospital in Arkansas, 5th floor, Neuro intensive care, on two occasions over the last few days. One time carrying a sack or a backpack and the other time talking with nurses at the desk.  I hope it’s OK to post this here.  

Was that on her page or in her group? I don't see it anywhere on her page.

I did see her claim again that it's something the Duggars would definitely want to hide, and that it's 'maybe' a viral or bacterial infection, whereas she's ruled out diabetes and also seemingly Crohns or colitis, something cardiovascular, or a brain bleed. I'm struggling to figure out what kind of infection would land him in the neuro intensive care unit that the Duggars would want to hide. The only thing I can think of is meningitis, which is scary, but why would they feel the need to conceal that?

I can think of some other things that might land him in the hospital 'in rough shape' but they're not things I'm comfortable speculating about, so I won't. Hopefully her 'source' is just full of crap and John is fine.

• Upvote 13

It's in her group.  She's also said he's hospitalized in Texas.  People have guessed stroke, meningitis, tumor and she's commented no ones gotten it right.  She also said he'll be fine and it's not all that bad.  Several of the group members are calling her out for even talking about/making light of John's health.

Just to add on her main page she said they know the cause of the illness and she's sure they dont want it revealed.  Someone guessed virak or bacterial infection and she said maybe.

Edited by Nashville92
  • Upvote 11

Gotta love all the speculation! There has indeed been a Duggar in the hospital, but it’s not JD (as far as i know - i guess it’s possible he was, toos). The fermented cucumber needs to learn how to shut up unless she knows actual facts. I will pm an admin, but am not comfortable putting any more info out there than needs to be public. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 16

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic