IGNORED

Lori Alexander 59: The Oracle of California

Matter of fact, before he even tries, here are some of Ken's "greatest hits".

Ken Alexander:

Well, my friend, I have news for you in that I was "born" to want to have sex with multiple woman{actually, I became this way once I went through puberty}, yet I must daily choose to be sexually committed to one person all of my life. 

Ken Alexander to one of Lori's readers:

Courtney that is unfair to say!

I just looked at you and your husband on your blog and your are an ideal model of femininity.

A woman can wear these things and be feminine, but many who wear them are doing so to look masculine, or at least not feminine.

Your face and smile makes it look like you could wear a potato sack and still look feminine, even with short hair. But I do think you would look better with longer hair maybe to the shoulders .... but my opinion doesn't count if your man likes it short. He is the one you are pleasing  .

Yes, that's The Horse of Truth himself, telling a woman how he'd like to see her hair.

Ken Alexander to a Freejinger member:

I was skimming too fast and thought Curious had lost the M & M's If you lost them, I will ... Just post your address and I will send a dozen packs.

A dozen packs of M&Ms to a woman on the internet.  Sounds legit.  Also, like I'd be looking for a fucking divorce lawyer if I was married to a creep like that.

7 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

I wasnt surprised he came riding in.   

He has to try to clean Lori up.  Can't have her looking like the raving lunatic she is.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

I support Lori's right to live whatever way she wishes, and to do what she needs to in order to accomplish that, as I do other women.  If she had chosen in her youth to have a career I'd have been fine with that, if she needed to work to put food on the table I'd be OK with that too.  She chose to be a stay at home wife and mother, and that's cool (keeping in mind that she apparently half-assed that job, but the choice to be a SAHM in itself is perfectly valid).  By Kennie-boy's logic she should support us, since we're women, just like her.  But when is that going to happen?  *crickets*  

Again, I'm going to say that Ken's long-winded diatribe is very 1984 of him, claiming that eliminating women's freedom is promoting freedom, when we all know the only freedom/choice Lori is OK with is the 'choice' to live under her law.   

I should have been more specific--support her in writing her blog. SAHM is a tough, tough gig and I'm in awe of women who do that work. I honestly feel it's a tragedy that its a position that's undervalued, especially in the U.S. 

I think Ken is jealous of the attention Lori is getting. His whole post smacks of an attention grab for himself and Lori's dumb ass thinks it's only about supporting her. So cringey and awesome. No one cares about your power management systems, Ken.

Spoiler

With Lori’s posts going viral again and USA Today and others wanting interviews...

For more than 30 years, I have crisscrossed the US and worked in Canada, Australia, and Europe delivering power management and systems information to a select group of businesses. 

Lori and I are encouraging you to stop looking at your own reality and begin to adopt not part, but all of God’s reality...

I am the guy who had to try and patiently put up with a contentious wife for many years...

6 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I should have been more specific--support her in writing her blog. SAHM is a tough, tough gig and I'm in awe of women who do that work. I honestly feel it's a tragedy that its a position that's undervalued, especially in the U.S. 

No, you're good.  :)  I wasn't at all getting the 'SAHM moms aren't doing anything' feel from what you said, and I absolutely agree that it can be a very challenging job. I was just addressing Ken's claim that we should support Lori.   

2 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Lori knows firsthand how hard it is to step out in faith and give up the job and come home to two clingy crying babies, but in retrospect, she wishes she had never worked at all. 

(@ViolaSebastian quoting Kenny)

Kenny, Kenny, Kenny. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. For shame. God doesn't like it when you lie. And you are lying. You know you are. We know you are.

Lori didn't step out on faith. Lori secretly poked a hole in her diaphragm in order to trick you into having a 2nd baby  She wanted to quit work and the only way you would agree was if she was pregnant again. That's not stepping out on faith. That's underhandedly tricking your husband into doing something he had no intention of doing.

Kenny ... Do Not even try to feed us that lie about stepping out on faith. All of FJ has read her post on tricking you. We've all seen it. She thinks it's a funny story, We can post the screenshot here... and... there.. and everywhere if you like.

So Kenny my boy tell yourself whatever story, whatever lie, you like to make living with lying, lazy Lori bearable. But you ... and we ... know the truth.

Lori has never once in her life stepped out on faith.  She's lied and tricked and bullied and pouted and passive aggressively blackmailed to get her way.  Her way which is making you pay and pay and pay and pay for her laziness and lying and woo and $14 per pound butter and the nanny and the housekeeper and her contentious disposition.

And while you're at it please think, really think, about what you get in return. Are you happy? Are you content? Is your life really calm and peaceful?  Or is it tension and detente in which you put up with Lori's cray cray, extreme and passive aggressive behavior because calling her on it makes it so so so much worse.  Is that really how anyone should have to live? 

And Ken ... I'm just going to say that five or 10 minutes and some lube twice a week is not a fulfilling sex life.

2 hours ago, Koala said:

Matter of fact, before he even tries, here are some of Ken's "greatest hits".

Ken Alexander:

Ken Alexander to one of Lori's readers:

Yes, that's The Horse of Truth himself, telling a woman how he'd like to see her hair.

Ken Alexander to a Freejinger member:

A dozen packs of M&Ms to a woman on the internet.  Sounds legit.  Also, like I'd be looking for a fucking divorce lawyer if I was married to a creep like that.

He has to try to clean Lori up.  Can't have her looking like the raving lunatic she is.

Koala,

I just called to say I love you.

I have a question.  Why did she poke a hole in the diaphragm? Why not just not put it in?  Was he checking?  Just a random thought.  Definitely don't think that was right either way.  She could have swayed him to get on the baby train eventually.  Seduction works well too.  Like, oopsy, remember THAT night?!  Yeah, we're pregnant!  Isn't it wonderful?! Love you, honey.  Done.  She's a crappy teacher. Lol!

44 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

I have a question.  Why did she poke a hole in the diaphragm? Why not just not put it in?  Was he checking?  Just a random thought.  Definitely don't think that was right either way.  She could have swayed him to get on the baby train eventually.  Seduction works well too.  Like, oopsy, remember THAT night?!  Yeah, we're pregnant!  Isn't it wonderful?! Love you, honey.  Done.  She's a crappy teacher. Lol!

Guys can tell if it's in or not. Ken would've noticed.

23 minutes ago, Hisey said:

Really? I've never used one or knew anyone who had. They can feel it with their penis? I've always assumed not. I've also thought about it and was scared it would get pushed in too far and become irretrievable.  

1 hour ago, Beermeet said:

Why did she poke a hole in the diaphragm? Why not just not put it in? 

I have thought this numerous times. I used a diaphragm and it would be a lot of bother to insert it for nothing. I never got any feedback that the thing was detectable. As we all know, Lori is not bright.

35 minutes ago, Hisey said:

I used a diaphragm for years and the guy never said anything one way or the other about it. I don't think he noticed, there were other things on his mind!

11 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

Really? I've never used one or knew anyone who had. They can feel it with their penis? I've always assumed not. I've also thought about it and was scared it would get pushed in too far and become irretrievable.  

No, it's can't go past your cervix. Can't get pushed in too far. Diaphragms are fitted by a gynecologist and should be refitted after a gain or loss of more than ten pounds. I could not use hormonal birth control and became quite adept at using the diaphragm.

@SilverBeach  I'm spayed now, but the pill wasn't good for me. I used it but my sex drive went down. Therefore,  who needs a pill when your almost never into it?!  Wish I was educated better on this option.  I figured if *IT* was big the diaphragm would get logged up in there and a trip to the ER would ensue and just so much NO on that! Hahaha!  

I wonder if Lori is telling the truth here or if Ken would ensure she inserted the diaphragm.  Because, yeah, we both though why bother with a hole and would a little hole get it done relatively quickly?  How effective is that. I know those little suckers are real small but, still. My plan is guaranteed.  Ha!  Lori doesn't have those skills, clearly.  Win him without a word indeed! 

30 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

@SilverBeach  I'm spayed now, but the pill wasn't good for me. I used it but my sex drive went down. Therefore,  who needs a pill when your almost never into it?!  Wish I was educated better on this option.  I figured if *IT* was big the diaphragm would get logged up in there and a trip to the ER would ensue and just so much NO on that! Hahaha!  

So. Much. This.

I’ve been on three different brands trying to find one that doesn’t absolutely kill my sex drive. Mr. Kittens doesn’t have much of one naturally, so if I’m not initiating sex, odds are it isn’t going to happen. My best friend had a hellish experience with an IUD, so I’m afraid of that option. We use condoms as well, but perhaps once my weight stablizes, I should look into a diaphragm. 

1 hour ago, Hisey said:

Maybe another man would notice but judging from Lori's bad attitude, I'm guessing Ken is still looking for the g-spot. No way he'd notice a diaphragm.

34 minutes ago, Quiver Full of Kittens said:

So. Much. This.

I’ve been on three different brands trying to find one that doesn’t absolutely kill my sex drive. Mr. Kittens doesn’t have much of one naturally, so if I’m not initiating sex, odds are it isn’t going to happen. My best friend had a hellish experience with an IUD, so I’m afraid of that option. We use condoms as well, but perhaps once my weight stablizes, I should look into a diaphragm. 

A few of my friends had IUD's. All but 1 had them taken out. Some kind of period was happening all month long or they didn't react well with the hormones.  I'd just never. Totally not for me. That Norplant freaked me out! Is that still a thing? The under arm tube implants?  I'd never.  I grew up in the 80's, I've seen all the conspiracy /dystopian movies. I'm good. 

@Beermeet I had Norplant as a teenager in the 90's and I never had any problems at all. Apparently it was recalled about 18 months before I had them removed and no one let me know. The two major issues that got them pulled were travelling in the body and becoming lodged in the muscle at implant site. I had them in for the full five year lifespan and I would have asked for another set if they hadn't been taken off the market. It never occured to that they may have included a tracking device! Lol.  

Baby Nova told me the other day that there's a new and improved tracking device...I mean Norplant back on the market.

Ken today:

yes, some women must work. Lori fully understands and can sympathize with those who have significant exceptions in their lives 

It’s okay if you are a working mom. 

Lori (to a working mom) today:

God commands older women to teach young women to be keepers at home so they don’t blaspheme the word of God (Titus 2:3-5). I take His Word seriously and literally, maybe you do not.

So, yeah.  LOADS of sympathy.  She's a real gem, Ken.

I used a diaphragm for over 10 years and had a good result/experience with it. (The only times it didn't prevent pregnancy were because I chose not to use it.) I wonder if Lori might have been in the habit of putting hers in in front of Ken. If she suddenly started going in the other room to "put in her diaphragm", I imagine Ken would have noticed the change. (A little bit tmi, but I kept mine in my headboard storage, and usually put it in while still in the bed.)

1 hour ago, SuperNova said:

Maybe another man would notice but judging from Lori's bad attitude, I'm guessing Ken is still looking for the g-spot. No way he'd notice a diaphragm.

I'm guessing he's never found the clitoris either. If Lori was in anyway sympathetic I'd feel sorry for her because the way she talks about sex I have a hard time believing she's ever enjoyed it. 

34 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

A few of my friends had IUD's. All but 1 had them taken out. Some kind of period was happening all month long or they didn't react well with the hormones.  I'd just never. Totally not for me. That Norplant freaked me out! Is that still a thing? The under arm tube implants?  I'd never.  I grew up in the 80's, I've seen all the conspiracy /dystopian movies. I'm good. 

Honestly, I had a great experience with my IUD. I had the copper one for two years before I had it removed to have a baby and got another one afterward. Unfortunately, that one expelled and it wasn't worth fighting with the insurance company to get another, especially since we were planning on trying for another baby within a year. Otherwise I'd definitely have gotten one!

So, you know, not all bad experiences. :) But I can understand being gun-shy if almost everyone you know with one had a bad experience!

Also, Ken is either delusional or a lying liar who lies. And he needs a copy-editor for that wall o' unreadable text.

Can we say rude? What a loving mentor! Also a hypocrite because here she is online on social media when she should be making some of her puke soup for Ken. 

image.png

Copper pearls are a pretty new thing, a friend of mine uses it and is quite happy with it. It's non hormonal and lasts 5 years, it is pretty safe and has a higher pearl index than older copper versions.

https://www.cosmopolitan.co.za/health-fitness/copper-pearls-the-new-contraception-on-the-block/

There are quite a few new pills that work pretty well if you are sensitive to oestrogen.

I use a 4 phase pill. It is also recommended for women who have heavy periods. My period was always pretty light and now I don't get it at all, which is nice :D

https://www.nps.org.au/medical-info/medicine-finder/qlaira-tablets

42 minutes ago, NotQuiteMotY said:

Honestly, I had a great experience with my IUD. 

Me too. I'm on my second Mirena, and I love it!   No period for over 5 years now, no side effects at all. The only drawback is placing the second was more uncomfortable than the first...heck, it was downright painful, but less than a minute. Still don't know why, different practitioner, maybe the first one was simply better at it? Dunno...but it was still nowhere near as painful as having another baby!  

That's my experience, definitely doesn't apply to everyone. I'm glad there are a lot of options available, and I hope it stays that way. 

1 minute ago, Hisey said:

Yes. [blush]

Oh. ?

This is a great real discussion of BC reality.  That I could've used 2 decades ago!  

19 hours ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

I also hope reporters and others find the threads and hopefully at least one of them will take peak at the older Lori threads which started back in 2012. 

If someone email these reporters, and sent them the clip below, and it was published, Ken would shut down Lori's blog so fast your head would spin. He is pissed that he revealed his true feelings about incest. The same is probably true if that reporter was sent clips of Lori's writing about domestic violence ("One hit is OK, blah blah blah")

Ken Alexander 2016-05-20 at 1.21.15 PM.png

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived