IGNORED

Lori Alexander 59: The Oracle of California

On 12/13/2018 at 3:51 PM, usmcmom said:

@Koala ? Jezebels with blue straws!! 

Crap! Now I have to fit that into my description of FJ members. Okay, I'll try:

We are nothing but a bunch of Jezebel lesbian, witch crafting, job stealing, WHORES OF BABYLON who practice GOGGLE tactics, wear leggings and drink with blue straws.

And we're all going straight to hell!  

So we will all get together in hell and will have one hell of a Jezebel party! Lots of booze, a chocolate fountain and male strippers, I heard the devil enjoys a good party. Maybe we are getting our own meeting place in hell and meet all the famous Jezebel women of the past. That would be awesome!

On 12/13/2018 at 6:27 PM, ladyicantxplain said:

Real men drive, dammit.  Don't emasculate your man by driving! 

I grow up with only my mother driving, because my father never got his license. And same with my brother and me, I'm the one with the license and the car. If he needs it, I'm driving him.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/14/2018 at 7:47 AM, Liza said:

Yes.  Hell, Ken could have given her the money on the side.  If you love someone, you want to insure that they are safe.  

My theory on Alyssa is that Alyssa loved her grandmother more than Lori and showed it.  Her grandmother helped raise her for the first two years according to Lori and I'm guessing was a lot more loving and kind towards Alyssa than Lori was.  I'm also guessing that Alyssa probably did not want to go home with Lori at the end of the day and Lori resented the hell out of this even though she didn't really want her.  I'll bet most pick ups were a scene of tears and rage.

More guessing...Lori took this out on Alyssa at home whenever she could, both overtly and covertly.  

I'll bet Alyssa had the childhood from hell. 

4 hours ago, TeddyBonkers said:

It was never my intention to go viral and be infamous. I have simply been doing what God asks of “aged women” like me.

in·fa·mous

/ˈinfəməs/

adjective

well known for some bad quality or deed.

"an infamous war criminal"

synonyms:notorious, disreputable; More

wicked; abominable.

"the medical council disqualified him for infamous misconduct"

synonyms:abominable, outrageous, shocking, shameful, disgraceful, dishonorable, discreditable, contemptible, unworthy; 

Well, she said it herself.  She should really use that ancient dictionary she has before writing things like this.

1 hour ago, Carol said:

More guessing...Lori took this out on Alyssa at home whenever she could, both overtly and covertly.

and still does... (leggings, infertility....)

3 minutes ago, ladyicantxplain said:

Well, she said it herself.  She should really use that ancient dictionary she has before writing things like this.

She also said that her college education didn't do her any good.  She proves that, over and over, every day. 

7 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I hope that people googling Lori - especially reporters - find these threads and take the time to look through them. Here's a relatively quick list for the uninitiated: Lori, for the most part, did the exact opposite of whatever she says women should do. She lies, she's lazy, she tricked her husband into letting her stay home by sabotaging her birth control and getting pregnant against his will. While staying at home she had a nanny and a housekeeper. She did not cook for her family, she did and still does cook for HER, leaving her husband to fend for himself. She condones and occasionally quotes MRA types, shares way too much info about sex, and can't see past her own privilege. She's wealthy, white, past childbearing age, and lives in a wealthy area. Many of the things she attacks in her blog are actually attacks on her daughters and daughters-in-law. She's mean, a hypocrite, and dumb as a rock to boot. And much like our president has a tweet to contradict everything he does, she has quotes on her blog saying how she did the opposite of what she expects women to do. @Koala is awesome at shining light on her hypocrisy.

On the driving thing Lori would have a field day with my family. Dad drives his truck, mom drives her car - and if my sister is in the car she drives. No matter whose car it is, or who else is in it. She drives. The only exception I've seen are taxis and Uber. If mom's there, she sits in the passenger seat (motion sickness) and the menfolk usually end up in the far back somewhere.

I also hope reporters and others find the threads and hopefully at least one of them will take peak at the older Lori threads which started back in 2012. 

I often wonder if someone who knows Lori IRL would go public about their dealings with her. On the Always Learning blog, Lori claimed she had issues with some women who were sent to her for mentoring. She also mentioned how she and Ken met with a young couple for mentoring and the couple didn't want to meet with them again after one or two meetings. I keep waiting for someone to go public and dish on Lori. I'm also betting she has pissed of at least one former or current neighbor. It would be hoot if Lori's nanny/housekeeper went public. 

Sweetie she is the wrong person to be asking. She'll probably suggest you eat black salve to get better. And most of the replies, my goodness. Yes find a church that you enjoy because social support is important but it won't heal you. Professional help with people trained in mental health is the way to go. One person I think suggested this route, one. The rest are mostly campy answers of people who probably don't know what depression is like. 

image.png

Lord.  She's everywhere I turn these days.  

viral.thumb.PNG.14642ef717fe900fb07e36650190ca82.PNG

First comment:

Evan 5 hours ago

Her husband hits her one day, she has nobody else to rely on. She can’t disobey him. She has no freedom. 

Bless you for your concern, Evan. You have it totally backwards, though.  The Submissive Mentor doesn't get hit.  She hits.  She hit her kids, and she hit her husband.  She's openly admitted it. 

She also doesn't believe husbands who hit are necessarily abusive.  In fact, they can even be good husbands!

495338081_hit3.thumb.PNG.ef70ff5b6c89ebb7e39cd07f816fba18.PNG See how that works?  Good spouses sometimes hit when they get frustrated, and that's okay!  It certainly doesn't make them an abuser.  If it did, that would make Lori and abuser, and she's far too godly for that. 

Side note (and conveniently for Lori):

1525481621_hit4.thumb.PNG.ce37f3e5131ab2c3b41a344b2f2e5584.PNG

Tell us Lori,  what "types" of physical abuse are there, and which ones have you deemed okay?  I mean however you hit Ken, that one was okay, right?  What else gets a pass?  I am sure the media is anxiously awaiting your response.  Who knows, you might even go VIRAL!!!! again.

Of course she doesn't thing she's an abuser! What abuser admits to being abusive? They just try and justify it. And yep I think hitting once is a good enough reason for divorce. I can't trust them not to do it again; nor, can I trust them not to resort to more severe measures. They keep each other trapped in the marriage. 

9 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

I also hope reporters and others find the threads and hopefully at least one of them will take peak at the older Lori threads which started back in 2012. 

I often wonder if someone who knows Lori IRL would go public about their dealings with her. On the Always Learning blog, Lori claimed she had issues with some women who were sent to her for mentoring. She also mentioned how she and Ken met with a young couple for mentoring and the couple didn't want to meet with them again after one or two meetings. I keep waiting for someone to go public and dish on Lori. I'm also betting she has pissed of at least one former or current neighbor. It would be hoot if Lori's nanny/housekeeper went public. 

I believe that Lori has zero real life friends. I think the number of acquaintances in her real life could be counted on one hand that is missing three fingers. I think that even her own family takes every opportunity to avoid her as much as possible. Who could blame them?

Lori doesn't mentor young women. She judges them. 

5 hours ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

believe that Lori has zero real life friends. I think the number of acquaintances in her real life could be counted on one hand that is missing three fingers

Well she did have those college friends she gets together with occasionally and used to write about/post pictures on the AL blog days.  But you have to wonder if some of those relationships have cooled somewhat as Lori has gotten more extreme.  

Kenny-boy to the rescue! He's yammering on at the blog about freedom. Among other things he mentions 'even fellow Christians who don’t seem to get that what Lori is teaching is actually about CHOICE and FREEDOM.'  Lori's version of 'freedom' is the exact opposite. She calls actual freedom slavery to what she thinks feminism is. Very 1984 of them both. 

Today's post is the biggest CYA job I've ever seen. Ken claims Lori has great sympathy for the exceptions! NOPE!!! We know she bans and deletes the exceptions and refuses to hear their stories. She has said before she doesn't want her blog clog up with the exceptions. Some empathy. There is so much to unpack here.  I am going to do a full post eventually but have a very busy day ahead. I have it up on my FB page for discussion for now. 

So when does it become abuse, the second, third, fourth hit?  No, it's the first hit.  If you did it to a stranger, it would be battery and your skinny butt would end up in jail.  Instead of saying, I was wrong because I couldn't control my temper, she justifies what she did and goes all defensive with "I'm certainly not an abuser."  This is the hallmark of a "godly older woman?"  One who thinks she's teaching others the "truth?"  

The 7 deadly sins - I could find an example for every one of them.

Pride - I'm right, you're wrong attitude

Greed - everything is "hers"

Lust - otherwise why so much sex talk?

Envy - constant barraging of other women for not being like her.  I read it as jealousy.

Gluttony - who knows what she's really eating?  

Wrath - hitting your husband, kicking the cat, and beating your kids

Sloth - We've covered that one quite well in previous posts.  Too lazy to put up a Christmas tree.

7 Fruits of the Spirit - love, joy, peace,patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. 

I can't find any examples of these in her writings that are sincere.

Oh and Lori has also reposted  her fever post the one where she said don't worry about a 106 degree fever. She is pulling out all of the most controversial ones when she really should be doing something more mundane if she doesn't want all this attention. 

Since the spotlight is on Lori, it looks like it's time for Lies vs. Quotes.

The lie:

Nightclubs and bars are beyond evil! Alcohol as well I’m my modest opinion.

Screen grab here:

Spoiler

modest.PNG.bcd4ee2d73748f243db693dfd1a38329.PNG

The quotes:

margarita.thumb.PNG.9d86267dda064c29dd8f68e3521dd461.PNG

An evil Margarita Party, with Godly Lori as host!  Her family knows how to have a good time AND tolerate Lori- with Tequila.  Lots of Tequila.

Next up?  Happy Hour! :obscene-drinkingbuddies:

248043643_happyhour.PNG.eec9de0dfabec39293a42b32ee822823.PNG

Yep, that's Lori and Ken, drinking "AMAZING!!!" (and apparently evil) Sangria @ Happy Hour.  Lori loves it!  

obey.PNG.047aae3ae48a0c325bcfabcd40b9368c.PNG

Before you say anything about what a giant hypocrite she is, know this- she ONLY does this to obey the Bible.  It's for Jesus ya'll.

Lori seems to have deleted several of her posts that mention her love of drink (likely after they were highlighted here).  That's okay though, because FreeJinger has a long memory.  Keeping that in mind, pull up a bottle and have a look at what The Godly Mentor had to say on her Always Learning blog:

the Holy Spirit or Scripture has never convicted me about drinking wine!

Paul does say to drink a little wine for your many ailments and I have had lots of ailments!

I believe Christians who say drinking is a sin are making up their own rules. 

Thus concludes our game of Lies vs. Quotes.  

The reality?  If you took a drink every time Lori mentioned her love of alcohol, you'd be absolutely shit faced right now.  

Lori's final thoughts on the matter?

If it was up to me I would have zero alcohol in the world.

An zero alcohol world...with lots and lots of booze. :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Every time @Koala hangs Lori Alexander out to dry using her own words (thank you so much for documenting her cray-cray), I marvel at Lori's lack of awareness at how she contradicts herself. The Horse needs to go sit down somewhere. Lori Alexander's rigid worldview does not allow for exceptions. Neither does her hard heart. Just saying something doesn't make it so, Kenny boy. I suppose we should admire you for defending your heartless wife, but nah. Yours is a match made in hell.

19 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Today's post is the biggest CYA job I've ever seen. 

Don't you love it!?!?  Another post "helped written" by Ken.  And he played the "grandma card"! How precious is that?

This 60 year old grandma...

...feeling put down by a grandma’s blog post.

Ignore all the hateful, ignorant things she says.  Ignore the fact that she trashes other women.  She's a grandma!  :pb_rollseyes:

Ken:

It’s okay if you are a working mom.  It’s okay if you want to go to college. It’s okay if you struggle at being submissive to your husband or even respecting him. 

That is 100% NOT what Lori says!  Do we really need to play Lies vs. Quotes again?  So soon?!?

Jeezy Petes, @Ken that is a lot of words to say, "Do what you choose, but you just won't get God's best if you choose wrongly."

IIRC, Ken pulled this same "feel sorry for Lori" crap when he came to pay us a visit. I also remember him asking why don't support Lori, because Lori's a woman and we're (mostly) women. That went down as well as can be expected. Just because someone is hurting, disabled, or shares certain demographic characteristics with someone else doesn't mean they get a free pass or that there ideas get to go unchallenged. If I may invoke Godwin for a moment, the Nazis were largely white males. Ken, you're a white male, why don't you support them? Because that's hogwash. Yes, Lori's a grandma. A mean, bitter, horrible, hypocritical, nasty, lying grandma. of nine.

Here is the bottom line if you still don’t get it.

He is such a condescending asshole. 

Lori knows firsthand how hard it is to step out in faith and give up the job and come home to two clingy crying babies, but in retrospect, she wishes she had never worked at all. 

Is poking a hole in your diaphragm the new "stepping out in faith?" Because she seemed pretty damn keen to stay home with her kids. 

12 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I also remember him asking why don't support Lori, because Lori's a woman and we're (mostly) women.

I support Lori's right to live whatever way she wishes, and to do what she needs to in order to accomplish that, as I do other women.  If she had chosen in her youth to have a career I'd have been fine with that, if she needed to work to put food on the table I'd be OK with that too.  She chose to be a stay at home wife and mother, and that's cool (keeping in mind that she apparently half-assed that job, but the choice to be a SAHM in itself is perfectly valid).  By Kennie-boy's logic she should support us, since we're women, just like her.  But when is that going to happen?  *crickets*  

Again, I'm going to say that Ken's long-winded diatribe is very 1984 of him, claiming that eliminating women's freedom is promoting freedom, when we all know the only freedom/choice Lori is OK with is the 'choice' to live under her law.   

So in looking at some of Lori's posts (regarding working women blaspheming the holy spirit), I came across this:

Dave says:

The most beautiful woman I know is Lori Alexander. No, I’m not saying that based on physical beauty [I can’t go there]. I am saying that based upon her words, for “things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart,” and ‘God looketh on the heart,’ and her heart [her words] has beauty like I have never seen in any other woman.

I would screen grab it, but it's too damn long.  It can be found in the comments of this post:

https://thetransformedwife.com/why-does-not-being-a-keeper-at-home-blaspheme-gods-word/#comments

(Side note to Ken: The next time you're spewing a bunch of verbal diarrhea over how Lori thinks it's "okay" if a woman has to work, you might want to take a quick glance at what she ACTUALLY writes.)

Anyway, here's Lori's gushing response to Dave:

beautiful.thumb.PNG.15fdb275b4b1a9974dd098b9236e0ee5.PNG

She knows women who are beautiful "besides her"?  Are you kidding me?  Lori, you are the cruelest, vilest woman I have ever encountered.  You treat people like trash, and there is nothing beautiful about that.

You talking to this man in this way?  It's disgusting.  You should NOT be having this kind of conversation.  You are two married people, and I may be old fashioned, but it just isn't right.

My husband (an actual gentleman raised with southern manners and a healthy respect for women) would never in a million years dream of saying such things to a woman, and if a man said them to me?  Omg, we'd both shut him down so fast his head would spin.  We respect our marriage, and the marriages of others.  

You claim to have a "righteous soul", but honey, THIS shows who you really are.

And the "I can't go there" bit?  Yeah, he went there.  It's so clear he went there.  This is all just a bunch of thinly veiled bullshit.  I'd feel sorry for Ken, if I hadn't seen him hit on Lori's readers AND a member of Freejinger.

And Ken?  Don't bother denying it, because I can screen grab the M&M exchange, and I have quotes of you telling "Courtney" how beautiful you think she is. 

3 hours ago, Koala said:

Don't you love it!?!?  Another post "helped written" by Ken.  And he played the "grandma card"! How precious is that?

I wasnt surprised he came riding in.  To them, they consider our online community to be a bunch of jezebels and “internet trolls” ( Ken has called us that in the past.) They don’t teallly care what we think because they’ve branded us as troublemakers. but now that the world at large is getting a whiff of their toxic Christianity, he has to make themselves look all reasonable and merely misunderstood.  Make no mistakes, Lori ‘s venom towards other women and anyone who disagrees with her is very real indeed. No misunderstandings whatsoever 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived