IGNORED

Christian Wins "Battle Over Christmas" Against Neighbors

Aine

Over in a PP thread there is discussion of HOA's. This is prime evidence of why I will never live where an HOA exists. 

As for that arrogant prick, if I were his neighbor I'd be digging up every civil suit possible. No asshat is going to ruin my life for his religion and no HOA is going to say he has a "right" to do so. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't think the ass hat believes he's persecuted for his religion.  I think he's a bully and he's found something he can beat everyone up over.  His behavior the rest of the year proves it.  His delight in pointing out that an elderly has one more dog than allowed is disgusting, as he gleefully told someone from the HOA that he'd already picked out the dog he wanted to force her to get rid of.

On 12/11/2018 at 8:16 PM, Howl said:

Just remembered that the Pedernales Electric Co-op in Johnson City, TX puts on the most astounding light display.  We stumbled across it a few years ago. It's truly magical. 

Heart of the Hill Country: Johnson City Lights Spectacular

That is really beautiful! I bet that it is great for bringing business into the town and if the town gets involved by volunteering like they do but it's confined to the main square or center of town, it wouldn't be nearly as bothersome and I'm sure it brings the community together as well as an infusion of money. 

There's a light display near me I love to go see every year. It's set to music (they have short range radio broadcasting so it won't annoy the neighbors) and there are reminders on their website and on their projector about where to park, dont block driveways, respect the neighbors. I assumed most people with big displays would be respectful like this so their neighbors dont mind it.

Archived