IGNORED

Shermanites: Church at Carson City, MI

quiversR4hunting

6 minutes ago, pmichelsen said:

But what about Dave Dockham, the dentist for the church and an elder there. Legally as a dentist he should have reported these incidences all along and that is what his ex-wife states in the letter to the court that I posted earlier. 

IME, it is really hard to nail someone conclusively for failure to report.  It is hard to prove what they knew and when they knew it.  However, it can be done.  He can be reported to his licensing body too.  I am aware of the AMA disciplining physicians for failure to report when the courts couldn't make the charges stick. 

7 minutes ago, pmichelsen said:

As of 2002 Clergy's were added to the list of mandated reporters. That is why Rebecca asked Bill Hubler Sr if he will be reporting all these incidences now that she has made him aware. To date they have not. But what about Dave Dockham, the dentist for the church and an elder there. Legally as a dentist he should have reported these incidences all along and that is what his ex-wife states in the letter to the court that I posted earlier. 

A lot of Rebeccas questions were from us ex-members. 

Interestingly though, they will not talk to Ken Kolker from Wood TV. They will only talk with Rebecca from Fox. 

Thank you for clarifying 2002, that hopefully will make a big difference for LE and prosecutors. Good point about Dockham - that letter was 2014.

Glad Rebecca is asking questions from the ex-members.

I wonder if they won't talk to a man because they think they can manipulate a woman? You were in the church, do you think that is possible?

5 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

That one works.  Thanks.

Of note - the nasty little threat from Hubler at the end about how people trying to expose them have skeletons in their closets.  Not as many as he does, I bet.

Also LE is now encouraging people with knowledge (however old) to contact them.  That IS good news.

But you made me watch Fox News. :penguin-no:

I wonder whether they are only talking to Rebecca because they think she will be more sympathetic.

9 minutes ago, pmichelsen said:

We have created a website for exposing this cult. I share all the videos there 

https://www.churchatcarsoncityexposed.com/tv-interviews

Thank you.  That will be very helpful in getting the news out.

4 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Thank you for clarifying 2002, that hopefully will make a big difference for LE and prosecutors. Good point about Dockham - that letter was 2014.

Glad Rebecca is asking questions from the ex-members.

I wonder if they won't talk to a man because they think they can manipulate a woman? You were in the church, do you think that is possible?

I believe that is exactly why and I told Rebecca that. Their view of women is very distorted. I remember quite well at least once a year there was a men's only church as it was about women's place - which to them is being under their husband, not talking in church or standing up to other men and the list continues from there. 

21 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

But you made me watch Fox News. :penguin-no:

I know, I feel dirty too. I make it ok by saying it is local news and not the national talking heads :)

21 minutes ago, pmichelsen said:

I believe that is exactly why and I told Rebecca that. Their view of women is very distorted. I remember quite well at least once a year there was a men's only church as it was about women's place - which to them is being under their husband, not talking in church or standing up to other men and the list continues from there. 

I wanted to give several different reactions -sad, WTF, & disgusting. Sadly this seems the norm with a lot of the fundies we follow here on FJ.

Archived