IGNORED

Lori Alexander 58: A Family Holiday on the Toilet

HerNameIsBuffy

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man, due to a combination of ill health and grumpy moods,   I’ve been avoiding Lori’s craziness for my own sanity.  But with a title like that I’m going to have to see what the hell she’s done now :pb_lol:

Please tell me the rescue ferret are about? 

22 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Oh man, due to a combination of ill health and grumpy moods,   I’ve been avoiding Lori’s craziness for my own sanity.  But with a title like that I’m going to have to see what the hell she’s done now :pb_lol:

Please tell me the rescue ferret are about? 

nah, when I make threads I look for a phrase that strikes me and this jumped out.

no Alexanders were harmed on the toilet in the making of this thread.

4 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

How unfortunate  ?

@feministxtian wrote:

The kind of bitch I'm talking about and I think others are talking about is the type that takes no shit from nobody. It's standing up for yourself, not letting anyone push you around. It's having a backbone and not being afraid to use it. 

Another example of bitch: Mr. Xtian's X came to my house and started an argument with me. I calmly told her she needed to leave my house as nobody was allowed to speak to me that way in my own home. She refused (cuz she's an asshole) and I firmly told her she could either leave right then or I would bodily throw her out of my house and opening the door was optional. She kept going until I stood up. Then she left my house. That's being a bitch. 

The person in your family is not a bitch, she's an asshole. She might be related to the mother. 

That's the kind of bitch I need to learn how to be. I think I have a backbone, but then things happen and I can't seem to use it. Especially not with this particular person. She really IS an asshole. Thanks for providing me with the correct terminology. LOL.

OK - I had to stop with the Lori reading about a year ago because, well - everyone here knows: too much evil; it was just getting to me.  But the Holiday on the Toilet has drawn me back. I suspect my weekend is going down the crapper.

@Loveday if you ever want advice on being a bitch, let me know. It comes from an inside space where you think "I am SO not putting up with this bullshit anymore and I'm tired of being 'nice'". 

I think we as women are programmed to be "nice" by society for fear of being called a bitch. You can be hysterical, narcissistic, all that other stuff and society thinks that's just being a woman. The minute you find your backbone and start telling people what you will and won't accept, use certain tones of voice, certain body language, you're labeled a "ball-busting bitch" in an effort to get you to back down and be pliable again. The secret is to not back down. Strong women scare the hell out of most men and other women don't want us to "rock the boat". 

In my opinion, us "bitches" are the ones who have given rise to the MRA and incel movements. These men are terrified of us. They want power and are finding they don't have it. They're finding out that acting like a caveman is not being accepted by more and more women and therefore blame US for their problems. Women like Lori are threatened by us too. They somehow, somewhere come to understand that their "womanhood" (as defined decades ago) is being redefined by a newer generation of women who have found their "inner bitch" and are not willing to sit back and let men get away with all that patriarchal bullshit. 

Deep thoughts on a Friday morning....

5 minutes ago, So-Virgin-It-Hurts said:

OK - I had to stop with the Lori reading about a year ago because, well - everyone here knows: too much evil; it was just getting to me.  But the Holiday on the Toilet has drawn me back. I suspect my weekend is going down the crapper.

I should be more careful when I name stuff.  ferrets on hand to lead everyone back to safety.

Funny Ferret_2.jpg

11 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

@Loveday if you ever want advice on being a bitch, let me know. It comes from an inside space where you think "I am SO not putting up with this bullshit anymore and I'm tired of being 'nice'". 

I think we as women are programmed to be "nice" by society for fear of being called a bitch. You can be hysterical, narcissistic, all that other stuff and society thinks that's just being a woman. The minute you find your backbone and start telling people what you will and won't accept, use certain tones of voice, certain body language, you're labeled a "ball-busting bitch" in an effort to get you to back down and be pliable again. The secret is to not back down. Strong women scare the hell out of most men and other women don't want us to "rock the boat". 

In my opinion, us "bitches" are the ones who have given rise to the MRA and incel movements. These men are terrified of us. They want power and are finding they don't have it. They're finding out that acting like a caveman is not being accepted by more and more women and therefore blame US for their problems. Women like Lori are threatened by us too. They somehow, somewhere come to understand that their "womanhood" (as defined decades ago) is being redefined by a newer generation of women who have found their "inner bitch" and are not willing to sit back and let men get away with all that patriarchal bullshit. 

Deep thoughts on a Friday morning....

:obscene-drinkingcheers:  You will be the first person I turn to. Thank you.  :pb_smile:

I did speak up at one point yesterday, though. Someone brought up Christmas plans, and I suggested that we all have our own little family celebrations, and if we want to do an extended-family get-together at some point, why not just meet at a restaurant for dinner sometime between Christmas and New Year's? Surprisingly it went over pretty well. I mean, we don't exchange gifts anymore, so it's not like we all have to gather round the Christmas tree and watch each other open stuff, ya know? But this means that, after all these years, I'm finally off the hook for all that cooking and cleaning for Christmas. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted.  

6 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

nah, when I make threads I look for a phrase that strikes me and this jumped out.

But did everyone evacuate their Godly mentor approved 2 pounds of shit?

Oh, that Teddy Bonkers, always asking the hard-hitting questions. 

Count me as one who simply cannot read about Lori. GHaw and JRod max me out. But the thread title made me think Lori et al had eaten some contaminated romaine lettuce and I was overtaken by schadenfreude.

59 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

But the thread title made me think Lori et al had eaten some contaminated romaine lettuce and I was overtaken by schadenfreude.

I think the title does come from the fact that she served romaine for Thanksgiving but was certain of its safety because it came from the health food store. Sure, the lettuce could be fine, but is it worth the risk, especially when serving it to guests? There are other lettuces.  

7 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I should be more careful when I name stuff.  ferrets on hand to lead everyone back to safety.

Funny Ferret_2.jpg

Not this one, you spoil them a little don’t you?

CB22D4AD-3B13-4392-A0D9-597C13A155B6.jpeg.71024a80054963a29f799f6e6b943988.jpeg

She is so gross.  I remember on her old blog, she mentioned some berries or something or another that had been recalled.  Not to worry though, because with her godliness and stellar health, she wasn't the least bit worried about getting sick.

8 hours ago, Loveday said:

I did speak up at one point yesterday, though. Someone brought up Christmas plans, and I suggested that we all have our own little family celebrations, and if we want to do an extended-family get-together at some point, why not just meet at a restaurant for dinner sometime between Christmas and New Year's? 

Years ago after my grandparents got to the point that we didn't want them to be doing every holiday at their house, we started trading off holidays. One aunt does Easter, and caters in food. For a while we were doing a restaurant for thanksgiving, then going to the other aunt's house afterward (lately we've been cooking again and hauling food to her house, but everyone chips in on costs at least). The only occasion we always have the big home cooked meal for is Christmas, which is either at my mom's or sister's house, and my sister is building a new house with that in mind... two ovens in the kitchen, and a huge island! I get out of hosting by not being able to fit everyone in my little house, but do help when there's cooking. Restaurants are a great choice, imo let someone else do the cooking and cleanup!

3 hours ago, TeddyBonkers said:

But did everyone evacuate their Godly mentor approved 2 pounds of shit?

Oh, that Teddy Bonkers, always asking the hard-hitting questions. 

I hear Black Friday is also brown Friday - busiest day of the year for plumbers. 

1890881771_greattimeforwomenin1831.JPG.aa6c2f8ec831681d9bc523156bf44e7d.JPG

Women did not have the right to vote.  Black women were slaves.  There were no protections for women against domestic violence and marital rape was an impossibility.   Many poor women worked 10-16 hours a day at low wages, often less than men.   Women were property of their husbands and while married could not own property.  There is so much more and that is why "evil" feminists fought for rights.  

Oh and here is what you would be doing in your “home” at that time, Lori.  Even if you were rich, you were still subject to all those childbirths, illnesses, etc., etc.

https://countrysidenetwork.com/daily/homesteading/self-reliant-living/how-simple-homesteading-was-done-in-the-1800s/

Lori's good old days aren't what she thinks they were. Lori lives in a bubble and can't seem to grasp that women work because they HAVE to work, and that it would be a sin not to feed, clothe, shelter, or provide medical treatment for their children.   Now that is the real evil.

Thank you @HerNameIsBuffy. I humbly accept the great honor that I could contribute the next threat title. May I offer threads to all the heroic rescue ferrets as a proper thank you? I just bought a large bag of dried chicken strips for doggie and he didn't mind sharing.

I was just reading the comments on Lori's 'when women were happy in the home' bullshit, and among other things she says 'There wasn’t this option before birth control so everyone knew that once a couple got married, they would most likely have children if the wife wasn’t infertile.'  Is she not aware that men can also be incapable of reproduction?  Or does she believe that only women can be infertile? Republic of Gilead, anyone? 

1 hour ago, delphinium65 said:

I was just reading the comments on Lori's 'when women were happy in the home' bullshit, and among other things she says 'There wasn’t this option before birth control so everyone knew that once a couple got married, they would most likely have children if the wife wasn’t infertile.'  Is she not aware that men can also be incapable of reproduction?  Or does she believe that only women can be infertile? Republic of Gilead, anyone? 

Yeah, that used to irk me and now just amuses me. Our infertility is the result of my husband's 0 sperm count. There are lots of couples like us, that I've met since we discovered this. It's just another way that Lori blames women. 

19 hours ago, feministxtian said:

You don't know me, but you've actually helped me a lot. Whenever I feel like defaulting to being a doormat, I think of you and try to say what I am really feeling. So thanks!

We don't know if Lori flew back to say goodbye to her mother, but she did fly in for the funeral, according to her. Someone praised the picture she posted yesterday and she replied:

Thank you, Heidi! It was taken on the morning of my mom’s funeral since all of my family was in town. It was a very special day.

I guess in California people don't wear dark clothes for funerals?

1 hour ago, delphinium65 said:

Another downside of no birth control, infanticide. If you are really desperate, you sometimes take drastic meassures. And not all of them where unmarried mothers with unwanted children. There where also married couples, with to many mouths to feed to add another one. And I'm still of the opinion, that when she pictured herself in the "good old times", than as the wife of a wealthy man with influence and lots of servants.

So for her mother's funeral, they dressed like it was Easter and "it was a very special day". 

Good lord. That is not how I would describe a parent's funeral at all. Even when they are very elderly and it is expected as it was with two of my grandparents, it is a sad day. 

She needs serious help. They all do. 

I've noticed more and more that people are choosing to not wear black or dark colors to funerals. It's not how I personally roll, but it does seem to be something of a trend. The only time I've worn something with colors/designs/styles out of the ordinary is when a family asked everyone attending to wear a plaid flannel shirt in honor of the deceased. 

All that said, Lori still sucks donkey balls. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived