IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 9: He still makes my dinner come back up

HerNameIsBuffy

9 hours ago, griffin said:

getta loada the way he ties his tie 

Screenshot_20190316-225803_Facebook.jpg

It is hard to see in the video and stills because the quality is not good and the end of the tie is black but that tie does end at his crotch.  Who the hell taught him to tie a tie like that!

Spoiler

210B55B5-AFEE-4618-9927-B13EF54C2137.thumb.png.80035bafc5d44c32e5b3a6f7e6535c64.png

Spoiler

71EF9A1D-1BCC-4B6F-81C7-B10068D9CCA8.thumb.jpeg.6d3107d3d8838240a342e5d22ad6ce0f.jpeg

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AMAN

They're on a budget.  They can't afford an amen.  They have to make do with one aman.

I think so.  I expect he surreptitiously licks it when he's between meals and hungry for some ween.

so he ties it that way to get it over that huge belly...and to make sure the bottom points exactly to his crotch. got it

4 hours ago, keepercjr said:

It is hard to see in the video and stills because the quality is not good and the end of the tie is black but that tie does end at his crotch.  Who the hell taught him to tie a tie like that!

Hide contents

210B55B5-AFEE-4618-9927-B13EF54C2137.thumb.png.80035bafc5d44c32e5b3a6f7e6535c64.png

Hide contents

71EF9A1D-1BCC-4B6F-81C7-B10068D9CCA8.thumb.jpeg.6d3107d3d8838240a342e5d22ad6ce0f.jpeg

I think we found Bigfoot! He looks like the Yeti or Sasquach!

Does anyone remember the "Porky Pig" cartoons from back in the 60's?  I used to love watching them.  Not sure why this just came to mind.

5 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Does anyone remember the "Porky Pig" cartoons from back in the 60's?  I used to love watching them.  Not sure why this just came to mind.

It's the uncanny resemblance between Porky and BroWeen.   ? my apologies to the pig, of course.

8 hours ago, keepercjr said:

Who the hell taught him to tie a tie like that!

Trump?

If you believe Chris Christie (I know... BIG if), Trump thinks wearing a long tie has a slimming effect.  I think both Trump and Bro Gary are evidence that it does not.

On 3/17/2019 at 3:52 AM, waltraute said:
On 3/16/2019 at 11:01 PM, griffin said:
getta loada the way he ties his tie 
Screenshot_20190316-225803_Facebook.thumb.jpg.330f92c82f8aaeed08cc8f06578b6086.jpg

Read more  

So that's how he gets them so long. I thought he just had an unnaturally-long tie collection. He is purposely going for the tie-to-crotch look. Whaddya know.

Just like his hero DJT. I'm sure he can't afford Trump ties.

I am HOWLING laughing at this thread. I love you Sisses. 

OK folks, meeting time AMAN.

Puma and cub were busy volunteering all weekend  (Bro, that's like working and doing some good for others but without being paid) so didn't get to watch all the live videos but I will do my best to do some extremely sarcastic recaps over the next day or two. I mean, I have a job and stuff but this is also extremely important.

ok folks, bro gary just posted a video on facebook of his boys "swimming" at a public (hotel?)  pool in jeans and shirts.

11 hours ago, griffin said:

ok folks, bro gary just posted a video on facebook of his boys "swimming" at a public (hotel?)  pool in jeans and shirts.

So Bro n Becks subscribe to the same who-cares-if-this-is-a-drowning-hazard-because-MODESTY! philosophy as JillRod. Yep, let’s put safety at the bottom of the priority list. Assclowns. 

Yes they were at the beach at the end of December and the boys were in pants there too.   Can’t have boys showing any knee!

And I am so happy to see the boys having some fun.  Their life must be pretty miserable.  Absolute obedience to Gary and basically no interactions with peers and probably no friends either.  They are 17 and 12 and only have each other and Gary (yuck) and Becky.

OK folks, I need more information about this cute dog. Also it's nice to see the boys getting to be kids and have some fun, even if they are swimming in clothes. (Ugh, that must be so uncomfortable!!)

IMG_7373.JPG

That looks like a chihuahua, and one that doesn't want to have its photo taken with Bro Gary.

ghaw should have that breathing checked out by a doctor, or he might be meeting his destiny sooner than he thinks...

He must be really long-waisted to get the tie to do that.  My dad was 6'3" and at his top weight 260.  His tie was always tied in a normal Windsor with the back tail in the right position.  His 1950s Army training never left him. 

G'Haw looks like a stereotypical illiterate preacher -- oh wait -- he is one!

2 hours ago, Spinosaurus said:

That looks like a chihuahua, and one that doesn't want to have its photo taken with Bro Gary.

It looks like our little Maltese.  I kinda hope that Gary isn't toting a dog around with his traveling salvation show.   Poor dog would be getting fed last all the time.

14 hours ago, catlady said:

So Bro n Becks subscribe to the same who-cares-if-this-is-a-drowning-hazard-because-MODESTY! philosophy as JillRod. Yep, let’s put safety at the bottom of the priority list. Assclowns. 

Wouldn't surprise me if the two families have a lot in common.  Aren't Jill and Becky sisters in Plexus? 

I imagine that the two boys living with Bro & Becky have even fewer options for their futures than the Rod kids.  At least Tim is getting some training toward becoming a missionary pilot (though time will tell how that works out).  I wonder what kind of education Bro's boys are getting, especially since I'm not so sure how much help Bro might be in academic areas.

14 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

He must be really long-waisted to get the tie to do that.  My dad was 6'3" and at his top weight 260.  His tie was always tied in a normal Windsor with the back tail in the right position. 

I wouldn’t put it past Bro GHaw to be wearing kids’ ties. 

11 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I wonder what kind of education Bro's boys are getting, especially since I'm not so sure how much help Bro might be in academic areas.

I don't know.  He might make a useful object lesson.  'Work hard and try to get to college and/or train for a decent job, or you'll end up like this.'

-----------------------------

I know I've mentioned my sponsored searches on this page before, but currently one of them is 'dinner something yummy.'

No.

13 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I wonder what kind of education Bro's boys are getting, especially since I'm not so sure how much help Bro might be in academic areas.

I lurk on this page for the most part, I know about Becky’s kids father, where is the mother for the boys? I can’t imagine anyone being okay with this type of upbringing if they don’t believe like Gary. No school, no friends, traveling all the time, no money, or home...

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived