IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 9: He still makes my dinner come back up

HerNameIsBuffy

22 hours ago, OwlEyes said:

Then he said that Becky bought him a book on how to be a husband and that he is apparently not doing a good enough job of it.

Was this book written above a first grade level?

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Candydandy said:

Ok folks Gary has gone friends only? 

Yes sadly. One of our brave FJers has friended him and is giving us updates as they come in!

I miss Bro and his shenanigans. I was watching Chopped last night and one of the ingredients they had to cook with was hot dog eclairs!!! I immediately thought of Bro. The top and bottom are roasted hot dogs and the filling is pureed hot dogs. Good man food eating!

IMG_6979.JPG

15 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

Yes sadly. One of our brave FJers has friended him and is giving us updates as they come in!

I miss Bro and his shenanigans. I was watching Chopped last night and one of the ingredients they had to cook with was hot dog eclairs!!! I immediately thought of Bro. The top and bottom are roasted hot dogs and the filling is pureed hot dogs. Good man food eating!

IMG_6979.JPG

I liked you until today, @PumaLover:laughing-rollingred:

15 hours ago, PumaLover said:

The top and bottom are roasted hot dogs and the filling is pureed hot dogs. Good man food eating!

What's the white "icing" made of? White mustard?

15 hours ago, PumaLover said:

IMG_6979.JPG

I nearly just threw up my coffee! Kalen from Ellen needs to review this!

OK Folks, Bro Gary will be at a tent revival in Ennis TX next month. 

52586527_1330619557088328_48460978430201

Gary also says it is time to let Jesus back into the churches!  He said in his video last week that Baptist churches are the biggest mission field and well that makes no sense to this heathen but whatever.  I guess if you aren't as holy as Gary and Becky, preaching hell and dragging your kids to church 24/7 then you aren't a good enough christian.  They have also updated their website with their 2019 schedule so check it out to see if they are in your area! http://www.hawkinsfamilyministries.org/

As for the idle speculation bus.... I am just confounded.  Becky up and abandoned her kids for Gary.  Granted she had them first and then her ex got them but to just go visit them occasionally.. I can't EVER imagine choosing Gary (and choosing homelessness with him) over your kids.  EVER.  And Gary's daughter, who was "living" with them (if you want to call it that) till about a year ago is not friends with him on Facebook.  She is friends with his family (brother, mother, aunts, etc) but not Gary.  And she is friends with her mom, grandma and extended family on her mother's side.  But not daddy.  I wonder if he has written her off? I am pretty sure she is living with his family... possibly his parents.  She is still pretty religious but she has FRIENDS.  Something one can't have while being homeless and traveling around the country in a truck. 

OH I just found out that Gary has 2 sisters and a brother.  I thought he had 1 sister.  This new sister is not fundie at all it seems.  I haven't quite worked out the identities of her kids but they seem to be even less fundie than anyone in that family.  There may be some hope for Gary's kids if they ever want or need to leave. 

The closest he's going to be to me is March 24th in Asheville, NC. Thankfully that's still an hour & a half away. I wonder if they'll make a pilgrimage down the mountain to BJU? Nah, it's probably too liberal for Bro. Gee Haw.
The church he'll be at looks scary. Lots of negative reviews, and church members jumping in to defend the pastor: "The people who are against the Pastor are the right enemies to have." 
Looks like a congregation composed mostly of bored African American & Hispanic bused in, probably with the promise of snacks. Typical tiny self-righteous holier-than-thou KJV-1611-only Independent Fundamental Baptist church with an arrogant young pastor. A dime a dozen around here.

Oh My God!!  Gary and Becky better be real careful about going to Dryersdale Baptist Church.  Apparently this church has eaten true servants of the lord!!  Since Gary professes to be the most bestest servant of the lord, ever, he needs to find out what they're serving for each meal.  I wonder if Becky is doing the cooking.

1556752333_ScreenShot2019-02-24at11_11_50AM.png.3b25d3b345c13a7cfa7bfc5c007850f3.png

3 hours ago, Carol said:

Oh My God!!  Gary and Becky better be real careful about going to Dryersdale Baptist Church.  Apparently this church has eaten true servants of the lord!!  Since Gary professes to be the most bestest servant of the lord, ever, he needs to find out what they're serving for each meal.  I wonder if Becky is doing the cooking.

1556752333_ScreenShot2019-02-24at11_11_50AM.png.3b25d3b345c13a7cfa7bfc5c007850f3.png

But were these true servants of the Lord served in pink gravy over biscuits? It's the only way to have holy cannibalism.

If anyone dares to "friend" him on facebook (I don't think he discriminates since I am clearly a heathen), take a few minutes and look at all his pictures.  There are plenty of vomit inducing food pics and even their wedding pictures.  It doesn't look like the past 8 or so years have been kind to them, especially Gary.  He has aged a ton and they both have gained a lot of weight.  I can't imagine that relying on others all the time is low stress.  To me it looks like their life was a lot more enjoyable a few years ago.  Sure they were traveling around in a beat up RV but they all look happy and did fun things.  It doesn't surprise me that as soon as those kids turn 18 they say "no thanks" to that lifestyle.  Bro's oldest boy seems pretty steeped in the koolaid for now and he is 17 so he may stick around for a while.  Too early to predict anything for his 12 year old.  But his daughter choosing to live with relatives after she turned 18 instead of him speaks volumes.

Oh I almost forgot.  There are pictures of them on the beach a few  years ago and it looks like they subscribe to Jill Rod's modest swim wear line.  Girls in tops and floor length skirts.  The boys in shirts and long pants.  Playing in the waves.  There are pool pictures too and it is hard to tell but I think the girls are wearing long skirts there too. 

2 hours ago, Lisafer said:

But were these true servants of the Lord served in pink gravy over biscuits? It's the only way to have holy cannibalism.

And what about good weens?

14 hours ago, smittykins said:

And what about good weens?

Is "good ween" an oxymoron??  I'll wager that any ween is a good ween for Bro Gary.

1 hour ago, Granwych said:

Is "good ween" an oxymoron??  I'll wager that any ween is a good ween for Bro Gary.

"This is for anybody living in a bus/Believe me, been there, done that/but any ween that's pink is a good ween/remember that..."

Spoiler

I couldn't help myself...

Ok folks.  Gary says there is a lot of wickedness going on and they (doesn’t specify who) are taking their KJB and persecuting them.  I have never heard of someone’s KJB being taken away but if Gary says it is happening then it must be true!

Lordy, Lordy, that website is a mishmash of craziness.  A list of "churches we have been a to".  The closest they've been to me is Brookhaven,  MS which is still a good 2 1/2 hours away.  

I love that they went to Tryump Baptist Church in Fort Worth.  The whole mess reminds me of a church my parents went to for a time that we called "the barbeque church" because the pastor and his wife supported the church through a barbeque restaurant adjacent to the church.  When my parents missed a Sunday, the attendance went down by about 1/3.  Nice people, great barbeque, but misguided when they could have merged with one of the other 100 small churches in the county and had a decent sized congregation.

8 hours ago, keepercjr said:

Ok folks.  Gary says there is a lot of wickedness going on and they (doesn’t specify who) are taking their KJB and persecuting them.  I have never heard of someone’s KJB being taken away but if Gary says it is happening then it must be true!

Maybe he means the KGB?

Andrew Sluder and wife of Bible Baptist Church eat like Bro Gary wants to.  They may never get rid of him if they feed him like this!

Spoiler

A47C38BD-6385-43CD-B5FA-1F2A9DB72B53.jpeg.4e06007bc387a39d73061287cf23bab1.jpeg

Spoiler

675241A8-5DE9-47D8-8839-4F7C43CC6CDD.thumb.jpeg.40d25431c913e7fd634587eb3b8435ee.jpeg

But that last photo contains a VEGETABLE. It’s a GREEN one at that. 

Bro Gary doesn’t believe in vegetables (unless it’s mater gravy).

Ok folks.  Gary says that if the Lord hasn’t come yet that we need to vote for Trump in 2020.  He says we will see the real America if we see people vote for Trump or against America.  Trump loves America and isn’t against our freedoms.

he also posted their newsletter that was clearly written by Becky.  Hopefully it will show up on their website soon.  They plan to get the bus up and running after their upcoming  temp meeting.  Can’t wait to see how this all turns out!  

22 minutes ago, keepercjr said:

Ok folks.  Gary says that if the Lord hasn’t come yet that we need to vote for Trump in 2020.  He says we will see the real America if we see people vote for Trump or against America.  Trump loves America and isn’t against our freedoms.

The stupid - it burns.

Trump loves Trump. 

I blame FB for the fall of our political system. All of these idiots are creating ridiculous, untrue memes and working each other into a frenzy.

Fact Check? What’s that? The meme says it - so it must be true. ?

9 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Hog jowl?!  Is that the stuff that looks like bacon, or is it dead and buried somewhere else on the plate?

It’s like a thicker piece of fatty bacon. You have to cook it for awhile to get it crunchy. Be careful -you can break a tooth on it depending on the thickness. It’s yummy though- if it’s cooked properly.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived