IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 9: He still makes my dinner come back up

HerNameIsBuffy

OK Folks, Bro’s itinerary say he’s in Texas and on his way soon to KY.  Wonder why he’s so quiet.

Spoiler

6499396A-714A-460F-8604-C625000C2D78.thumb.png.87b18ad2352df5e76d67f49ca30bf2f2.png

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's two weeks tomorrow since we've heard from him.  This is a real mystery.

National Enquirer Headline...

"Member of Men With Boobs Club Disappears From Internet!  Satanic??!!  It Sure Looks That Way!!".

4 hours ago, Candydandy said:

Ok folks Gary is vewy vewy quiet. Hope all is ok in weenland. 

Maybe it’s wabbit season. :pb_lol:

I stalked him a little bit and found he wished a friend Happy Birthday 2 days ago.  I hope the Bro hasn’t quit us!

:Mexinoes: come back Bro, one of us might come to snark but then gets saved by your Good Preachin! 

Gary's Back...  

with a double uploaded redeaux photo of Becky and him expressing surprise at seeing each other 'round the old oak tree.  If this doesn't scream "Happy Valentine's Day!", I know know what does!  

Damn, I was pretty sure he'd been raptured.  'Cause if that was the case I was pretty sure I wasn't interested in going to Heaven with Gary and 6500 of his closest, and entirely uneducated, fundie friends.

Fuck me to tears, I don't want to be anywhere near those nut jobs.

He’s back...?

Meh, just a redone tree photo. 

Wonder if he got weens n gravy over heart shaped biscuits like last year? Thank God we didn’t get a photo!!

OK Folks.  I had a feeling that Bro went private so I held my nose and friend requested him.  He accepted Hallyluyer!  And sadly I was right.  He is now friends only.  So far same ol same ol.  He had a rant about how men and women are supposed to dress but that was about it as far as interesting material.  Usual weenese stuff.  They were in VA for a short time so I suspect it was to visit Becky's kids. 

Just now, Spinosaurus said:

Does he know about his fan club (or anti-fan club) here, @keepercjr?

If he does he hasn't mentioned it.  I don't think he is smart enough to find us in all honesty.  Nor are his followers. 

Becky is still off of Facebook.  I do wonder what that is all about. 

Just now, Spinosaurus said:

Do you mean she's deleted her account, or just that she hasn't posted anything for a while?

She deleted her account.  He mentioned it a while back, saying she deleted it because she was mad at him.  She still isn't back.  He mentions it from time to time saying stuff like "Happy valentines day to my wife.  She isn't on facebook anymore.  I sure do love her"

I was on Facebook marketplace the other day and there was a bank for sale. The description began with the old familiar “Ok folks”. 

G Haw on my Facebook marketplace!! It was officially too much.

Ok folks, g haw was live preaching tonight at a church.  It began with him “reading” from the Bible for a prayer.  This guy is barely literate and listening to him “read” gives me schadenfreude.  He talks for a while about treating your wife right.  He took Becky to Krispy Kreme donuts the other day... said he can’t afford it but she likes it.  In the picture posted a few days ago the 4 of them ate 9 donuts at the shop from the dozen they purchased.  At some point he took off his jacket and started to wipe the sweat from his face.

his next tirade was about children needing to hear true preaching.  He got really worked up about this and started shouting.  It is eery that he can go from calm and normal to screaming and then back to normal with such ease.  His last point before I had to stop watching was about appropriate dress and we should dress little girls like little girls.  And we should let little boys play in the mud.  He was so happy that someone h knows in Texas had a baby girl and they dress her like a little girl!  Oh and women need to dress modestly.  Here was still a while left but life called and I had to stop 

@keepercjr, do you think he accepts anyone? do you think would he check out my private page before accepting and then check it out after and see that i'm not quite his cup 'o weens? i don't have a sock page

7 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

@keepercjr, do you think he accepts anyone? do you think would he check out my private page before accepting and then check it out after and see that i'm not quite his cup 'o weens? i don't have a sock page

I think he does accept anyone because if he checked out my page at all he would have never accepted me!  I don’t have a fb sock so it was a roll of the dice but I think if one has 5000 friends they aren’t too picky 

I have sometimes been tempted to create a sock page, but haven’t ever gone through with it. I wouldn’t befriend him with my current name, I don’t want people I know potentially seeing anything to do with Bro Gary. 

So Bro posted a live video of him preachin' a couple days ago. From what I could understand in the first few minutes he is going off about marriage and typical fundie patriarchy. Husband is head of household, the usual stuff. Then he said that Becky bought him a book on how to be a husband and that he is apparently not doing a good enough job of it. Yikes, hope there's not trouble in paradise! 

He also keeps coughing into the microphone which is very distracting.

15 hours ago, OwlEyes said:

Then he said that Becky bought him a book on how to be a husband and that he is apparently not doing a good enough job of it. Yikes, hope there's not trouble in paradise! 

For Becky's sake, I hope there is trouble. Granted, she has terrible taste in men but she deserves so much better than what she has now. Like, at a bare minimum, someone who can keep a roof that's not someone else's over her head , food on the table, and who doesn't browbeat her into doing things she clearly does not want to do.

All aboard--

:isp.ani:

if Becky were to leave Gary, what would happen to Gary's 2 sons?  would they continue to live with* remain in Bro's custody?  has Becky bonded with them enough that she might stick around for their benefit?  or would they go to their mother and/or her family?  

i have mixed feelings about Becky.  she chose to marry him, but i don't know if he presented himself differently prior to marriage--i.e. gave her the impression that he wasn't this big of a lazy d-bag grifter who would keep her literally one step away from living out of a pickup truck.  so i can only guess about whether she knew what she was in for when she made her choice.  if he snowed her, then i have a bit of pity for her.  if she knew exactly what she was getting into, then not so much.  but regardless, if she ever wakes up to what an asshat he is and finds whatever help she needs to get away from him, well then, good for her.  basically, i don't know enough about her to judge.

* "live with" didn't make enough sense.  Gary doesn't provide a home for his kids; other people do.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived