IGNORED

Chelsy and John Maxwell 6: They're More Frightened of Her than Ashamed

HerNameIsBuffy

36 minutes ago, uber frau said:

And I got Daxton Braxton Maxwell from the Utah Baby Namer.

So far, this is the closest yet to the names in the Key & Peele football skits that I've been thinking of ever since Chelsy and John announced the baby.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I think about it, I know a Mormon with a son named Braxton. Her other children all have names that would come up on that Utah baby name generator. 

6 hours ago, SamuraiKatz said:

Axton Commando is a character in the video game Borderlands 2. Do John snd Chelsey have a playstation or X box?

Axton Maxwell has no flow....

Actually it does, if you think of sounds made during nausea. 

1 hour ago, scoutsadie said:

So far, this is the closest yet to the names in the Key & Peele football skits that I've been thinking of ever since Chelsy and John announced the baby.

Dang I love those guys!!!

my favorite all time is the one where teachers are getting salary contracts usually reserved for pro athletes and acting like they deserve them! Which they do!!! 

The worst X name I’ve come across is “Truxton.” And yes, the family lives in a rural area and I wouldn’t be surprised if they call him Trux or even Truck ?

On 2/2/2019 at 9:00 AM, MamaJunebug said:

I’m laughing my head off because now they’re just making things up!

Jyne Failie?   Failme, Failyou, Failure!!! ?

Faille is a kind of silk, so I can sort of see why someone might use it... it's in the vein of Satine or Silken.  

4 hours ago, acheronbeach said:

Faille is a kind of silk, so I can sort of see why someone might use it... it's in the vein of Satine or Silken.  

You learnt me something today, and I appreciate you. 

I’ve come up with Lycie Mybi and Danon Rhatton. Those get a a whopping hell no from me.

Maile McKenna and Kannon Kyler on the normal end get a quieter hell no (after a few more fuck nos). Maile is cutish.

I shall stick with British royalty. William, Elizabeth and Katherine. Might get wacky with an Edmund. 

7 hours ago, acheronbeach said:

If you're going to name your kid after a kind of silk, wouldn't Charmeuse be better?

Braxton certainly rose in popularity in Ohio because of a recent college football player named Braxton Miller. Ohio baby names seem to trend with popular Buckeyes, I swear.

10 hours ago, Margarita said:

Braxton certainly rose in popularity in Ohio because of a recent college football player named Braxton Miller. Ohio baby names seem to trend with popular Buckeyes, I swear.

And everyone has a dog named Brutus, right? ?

He won't go to school & will grow up in a small fundie bubble. His peers have names like Triumph Perserverence, Knox Defender, Heistheway, Spurgeon, De Kalb...so may more my tired brain can't process. His name, when mixed with so many truly absurd others, actually comes off underwhelming. No matter how any of these fundies do or don't know each other, they are all in the same bubble with only small degrees of separation. Axton souns almost too normal to belong.

18 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

If you're going to name your kid after a kind of silk, wouldn't Charmeuse be better?

Charmed, I'm sure.

Knox Defender sounds like a position on a local sporting team.

"And the Knox defender has tackled, and the ball is passed back into attack! Fantastic defence by the Knox defender!"

On 2/4/2019 at 1:50 PM, scoutsadie said:

I eagerly await the birth of Axton's brother Construction Noise. 

On 2/3/2019 at 1:56 AM, Melissa1977 said:

I actually got a decent name in the Utah names web:

Mara Darcy 

Showing my age and love of trash tv sitcoms, but I read that as Marcy Darcy at first.

On 2/5/2019 at 8:00 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

And everyone has a dog named Brutus, right? ?

Hahaha. My dad played football at Ohio State in the 60s. He's  Native Hawai'ian but will probably want a scarlet and grey casket.

@zee_four,  I must admit that I like catching the occasional Ohio State football game.  It's for the band, though.  I think that the Script Ohio where the drum major dots the "i" in Ohio is one of the coolest things.

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Any guesses as to how old Axton will be before we get Chelsy’s next blog post? 

Its difficult to blog with a newborn. But if Jesse starts a'courting, I am trusting in Chelsy to spill the beans in a blog post.

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Id day that depends on how often, and for how long, The Aunties are allowed to take him off her hands.  But I’m guessing that Stevovah forbids much hands-on care while the babies are new. Gotta get that mother used to the idea that their new life is nothin’ but baby. 

3 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I think she will keep photodumping as her main blogging. I think she might do photo dump within a month though. I can’t help but think she will be the stereotypical super excited first time mom who takes a ton of pictures of her baby. 

4 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

Id day that depends on how often, and for how long, The Aunties are allowed to take him off her hands.  But I’m guessing that Stevovah forbids much hands-on care while the babies are new. Gotta get that mother used to the idea that their new life is nothin’ but baby. 

I seriously don't think Steve is going to be at play here. I'd bet Chels is thrilled to be a mom and will be making her family (immediate if you prefer) the center of her attention for the time being.

I hope Coward Steve doesn't make Stud John and Judgy Chelsy feel guilty for Axton's allegedly difficult birth since they didn't have a no touch courtship.  You know, sins of the father are visited upon the children.  If I remember right Griselda Teri thought maybe that was the issue with Crazy Eyed Nate and Wonder Woman Melanie with the infertility issues and Susannah's passing as they also eschewed the no touch courtship.

28 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

I hope Coward Steve doesn't make Stud John and Judgy Chelsy feel guilty for Axton's allegedly difficult birth since they didn't have a no touch courtship.  You know, sins of the father are visited upon the children.  If I remember right Griselda Teri thought maybe that was the issue with Crazy Eyed Nate and Wonder Woman Melanie with the infertility issues and Susannah's passing as they also eschewed the no touch courtship.

Oh he|| no she didn’t. Did she?

That is so far beneath contempt, if so.  

33 minutes ago, Dru said:

I seriously don't think Steve is going to be at play here. I'd bet Chels is thrilled to be a mom and will be making her family (immediate if you prefer) the center of her attention for the time being.

I hope you’re right. If there had been blogging when the first Junior JB hatched, I would’ve been working it into my schedule, no matter what. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived