IGNORED

Dillards 70: Their Behavior Is Always Pretty Weird

HerNameIsBuffy

11 hours ago, bella8050 said:

I find it hard to imagine Wreck in any type of full time job if he finishes this degree. i think even with being in school now, the study time and amount is on his terms. After how he's lived for the last five years going back to being on the clock 5 days a week with a supervior to answer to would be a shock to him.

Also, the latest kissing photo - whhhyyyyy? ??

I was a SAHM and didn't get my first real job until my latish 30s.  

Life changes, people adjust when you have to do what you have to do.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I was a SAHM and didn't get my first real job until my latish 30s.  

Life changes, people adjust when you have to do what you have to do.

I think the issue with Derick is that he seems very averse to doing what he has to do...

1 minute ago, singsingsing said:

I think the issue with Derick is that he seems very averse to doing what he has to do...

yeah, life doesn't always give you a choice  though.  He could step up and meet responsibilities or run from them.

idk what he has in him.   just saying people can surprise you is all.

6 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

I have never had cinnamon buns with icing. This is a cinnamon bun in Sweden, pearl sugar on top and absolutely no kind of dried fruit inside.

Why on earth would you ruin a perfectly good cinnamon bun with dried fruit?

9CAFF211-014F-4468-A110-3A362DF533A0.jpeg

Want.

4 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

The Idea of Wreck in politics is laughable. There's no way he'd be able to hold his own in any kind of debate without getting flustered. His Twitter account is already proof of that. 

But wouldn’t watching him debate on live TV be hilarious? I mean Cheeto Voldemort just made you want to rip your ears off and throw them at him, but Derick would probably just embarrass himself. He doesn’t have the wealth and power of Trump and bullies teens on the internet (I mean, at least Trump bullies adults. Dear Lord did I just defend him?). He’s just such a sniveling coward. 

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

yeah, life doesn't always give you a choice  though.  He could step up and meet responsibilities or run from them.

Totally true. And I think it is also true to say that Derick hasn’t necessarily ‘had to’ step up that way yet. I think whatever source of income they’ve had must be running out now, though, so maybe the real test it coming. I hope he’ll surprise us all in a good way. I know I’ve said this before, but though I don’t have expectations for most of them, I still do have hope for all of them.

2 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

But wouldn’t watching him debate on live TV be hilarious? I mean Cheeto Voldemort just made you want to rip your ears off and throw them at him, but Derick would probably just embarrass himself. He doesn’t have the wealth and power of Trump and bullies teens on the internet (I mean, at least Trump bullies adults. Dear Lord did I just defend him?). He’s just such a sniveling coward. 

I just can’t imagine Derick succeeding in politics. I can’t think of a single thing about him, aside from a basic level of intelligence that would help him in that arena. I know he’s a white evangelical male, but they’re a dime a dozen.

5 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I just can’t imagine Derick succeeding in politics. I can’t think of a single thing about him, aside from a basic level of intelligence that would help him in that arena. I know he’s a white evangelical male, but they’re a dime a dozen.

Oh, I can’t imagine him succeeding either. I just want him to embarrass himself so badly that he becomes a meme. I’ll see myself to the prayer closet.

23 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I can't imagine him succeeding either but I think he's an extra pissed-off evangelical male who has name recognition, a massive chip on his shoulder, and the need to "win" (at least in his own head).  Ideally, he'd be knocked out of whatever race he might try to run in before obtaining any sort of freak following.  Wouldn't want to take the chance of someone like him having any real influence.

I don't know. Derick seems to have too much wanderlust and seems to be trying to capture his time in Nepal all over again. It's hard to take him seriously as a law student. I'm not saying he can't succeed, I'm saying I will believe it when I see it.*

*And chances are the way that those two post on social media, we all will see it.

Jill posted some pictures from John and Abbie’s wedding on her blog. Israel and Marcus and another boy (Abbie’s relative perhaps) were cute as ring bearers. Samuel looked adorable in his little tux. Good to see Jill recycling one of her former bridesmaid’s dresses. I wonder how often the girls do wear their bm’s Dresses? They have all been in a lot of weddings. 

1 minute ago, JillyO said:

This is literally the first picture in the John & Abbie wedding album Jill just posted. What the everloving fuck??

IMG_9956.jpg

What am I looking at?  Is that an elevator?

23 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Luggage cart in an elevator. My sister’s Bridesmaids (myself included) had a lot of fun messing around on one of those the night before her wedding. :pb_lol:

I’d guess they were on their way to or from their hotel room. This may have been an easy way to get both boys and their luggage there. 

2 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

True, it would be nice to be surprised in a good way by him! I'm just expecting he will suddenly be "called" in another direction if and when he finishes his degree.

Not politics though please I don't think my blood pressure could take him mangling Bible verses and what he learns in law school in a debate.

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Looks like an elevator, and like Israel was suffering while they got their photo.

I hope Derick manages to succeed and get a job doing something but when it comes to him completing law school and getting a job in law, I don't think he will complete it. He has a wife and children that he needs to support, Jill is not going to get a job.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived