IGNORED

Dillards 70: Their Behavior Is Always Pretty Weird

HerNameIsBuffy

5 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

I have no pictures of me kissing anybody. Why would anybody want to see that? I don't like how fundies try to make it look like they are the most loving, affectionate people with the best marriages. Not modest at all. They protest a bit too much, as far as I'm concerned.

This!Except when I got married,and I believe that's the only photo of me kissing someone.I'm not into public displays of affection.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So she could've taken a photo of the actual sushi but went for the table and yet another awkward kissing photo instead? It's not that hard to do social media!

14 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

So she could've taken a photo of the actual sushi but went for the table and yet another awkward kissing photo instead? It's not that hard to do social media!

For most people it isn't hard. It is for the Delusional Dillards-

On 12/13/2018 at 12:24 PM, Cat Damon said:

A food blog that I follow has a recipe for edible cookie dough (not that it isn't ALL edible) if you want to go egg-free. She toasts her flour, which I didn't do when I made it, and it was really, really good. Super easy, too!

Thanks! There’s a edible cookie dough stand that opened at my mall. I should go...

22 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

So this is from yesterday, but now I’m curious. What happens to The Pecan Who Must Not Be Named’s soul if you eat the Horcrux roll though? Does eating it cause him to possess you? Does it give you a case of indigestion? Do you get the sudden urge to romp with Priscilla through a Pecan farm and steal Pecans? Does eating it destroy the Horcrux? Or do standard Harry Potter rules for destruction still apply and, if so, where can we find a sword impregnated with basilisk venom? 

22 hours ago, BachelorToTheRapture said:

Does it remain a horcrux after it goes through you and part of his soul is now in poo? Would it change a person to have a poo horcrux?

All very good questions. I’d imagine you’d be possessed while the roll digests, and then his soul would now be in poo. Which could create problems if you don’t destroy it before it spreads out in a sewer system.

Also this is why I love FJ.

20 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

@VelociRapture & @BachelorToTheRapture I'm more than a little scared to realize that this conversation makes perfect sense. 

It really does, doesn’t it?

1 hour ago, lumpentheologie said:

"Yeah!!! We get to kiss too Baaaabbbbee!!!111!"

Am I the only one who read this and immediately heard it in Flavor Flav’s voice? Yes? I’m okay with that...

1 hour ago, justodd said:

Am I the only one who read this and immediately heard it in Flavor Flav’s voice? Yes? I’m okay with that...

Please someone photoshop a photo of Jeremy with Flav's grill and the giant gold chained clock hanging from his neck. :laughing-rolling:

Maybe Cross Church would hire Derick as a lawyer?  I can't imagine that the vast majority law firms would be interested following a quick Google search on his name.

I wonder if he's going to try politics after law school.

He could have his own firm. I imagine he could have done that with accounting though. Actually tax accounting + law can be very lucrative... I'd be surprised if that's how this turns out though.

This is a fake commercial from the game Cities Skylines. It's really funny, and until now I never realized it's the perfect business model for Derrick's specific skillset. LOL

On 12/12/2018 at 5:28 PM, nickelodeon said:

VERY IMPORTANT CINNAMON ROLL OPINIONS: In addition to being strong anti-frosting, I like dried fruit in the filling, especially plumped raisins. I've never had cranberries or apricots in them but they sound ok too.

That sounds like Chelsea Buns! They were my first introduction to a cinnamon type bun. Mom made them with raisins and a very light translucent glaze. No massive globs of white icing. 

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

Maybe Cross Church would hire Derick as a lawyer?  I can't imagine that the vast majority law firms would be interested following a quick Google search on his name.

Cross Church would have no need for a full time lawyer. Whatever ad hoc legal needs they have would be minimal and ad hoc so they'd farm them out to a lawyer or a firm. Functional businesses with many more employees, large revenue, etc don't have corporate counsel, so there is no way this church would either.

@HarryPotterFan The edible cookie dough place is worth trying! It is not quite the same as from scratch... Very Rich! But yummy.

It’s also kind of like the monstrous cinnabon. When I finally tried it (our place is in the fawncy part of the city) i bought my scoop and took it home to consume in my pajamas with television. 

3 hours ago, Dandruff said:

my money is on this.  I bet he fantasizes about successfully running for office as a fuck you to JB.

59 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

my money is on this.  I bet he fantasizes about successfully running for office as a fuck you to JB.

Maybe he'll run against JD for Constable?

I find it hard to imagine Wreck in any type of full time job if he finishes this degree. i think even with being in school now, the study time and amount is on his terms. After how he's lived for the last five years going back to being on the clock 5 days a week with a supervior to answer to would be a shock to him.

Also, the latest kissing photo - whhhyyyyy? ??

I have never had cinnamon buns with icing. This is a cinnamon bun in Sweden, pearl sugar on top and absolutely no kind of dried fruit inside.

Why on earth would you ruin a perfectly good cinnamon bun with dried fruit?

9CAFF211-014F-4468-A110-3A362DF533A0.jpeg

11 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Would an organization like HSLDA be an option for him?

6 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Maybe he'll run against JD for Constable?

That would be the kind of reality TV that is actually interesting.

The Idea of Wreck in politics is laughable. There's no way he'd be able to hold his own in any kind of debate without getting flustered. His Twitter account is already proof of that. 

16 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

The Idea of Wreck in politics is laughable. There's no way he'd be able to hold his own in any kind of debate without getting flustered. His Twitter account is already proof of that. 

Yeah a politician who can’t debate but is a hateful douche on Twitter is unheard of.

cough :::Trump::: cough

1 hour ago, SorenaJ said:

Maybe Derick wants to be the next Trump? Add 40 years, and a hefty dose of powdered cheetos, and he is half way there! 

Don’t give him ideas!!!! :pb_lol:

On 11/28/2018 at 8:25 AM, The Mother Dust said:

I see ya'll's fish stories, and I'll raise you one co-worker who, a few weeks ago, got a coffee bean grinder that she keeps at her desk at work, and yep, GRINDS COFFEE BEANS AT HER DESK.  Not in the break room.  At her desk.  Sure, I like the smell of coffee, but we work in a quiet office, and this sucker is LOUD.  We all have cubicles, so we never know when it's going to happen either.  Shocker, I already don't like her for other reasons, so I rarely speak to her (although we sit near each other we actually don't work in the same department.) .  We have different bosses, so i've been waiting for someone else to say something.  Ugh.  

I got some really great news a few days ago, this co-worker is leaving at the end of the month! Woohoo!  There were other reasons I didn't like her besides the bean thing, (and she's the only thing that made being in my office a bummer) so this was SUCH welcome news.  Yay!  

2 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

Maybe Derick wants to be the next Trump? Add 40 years, and a hefty dose of powdered cheetos, and he is half way there! 

He'd need to add snorting crushed up Adderal into the mix.  And inspecting the teeth of teenage beauty pageant contestants and pussy-grabbing.

23 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

I'm not a fan of the composition of the table photo. It just looks like a messy table, which I want to tidy and set up. I am happy they are eating sushi, though. 

LOL last sushi pic we saw - the one with actual food in it - their meal was  a California (maybe salmon?) roll, an inexplicably deep fried Chinese wonton (???) and green salad.  Eaten with a fork.  

10 hours ago, bella8050 said:

I find it hard to imagine Wreck in any type of full time job if he finishes this degree. i think even with being in school now, the study time and amount is on his terms. After how he's lived for the last five years going back to being on the clock 5 days a week with a supervior to answer to would be a shock to him.

Also, the latest kissing photo - whhhyyyyy? ??

Especially if that supervisor was a woman.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived