IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 35: Five Months with no Pregnant Duggars. How much longer will it last?

HerNameIsBuffy

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well on the 'predictions' thread I'm already down for this coming Monday for Lauren.  I think Lauren and Anna at least are far enough along to announce and that maybe one other isn't too far behind.   Although I also said there'd be 16 grandkids at the end of 2019 so that means there can't be too many more pregnancies total.  

Aww! I came up with a thread title. This makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

The only prediction I can make at this time is that we will not make it to 4 months sans pregnant Duggars/of Duggars. If I am proven wrong, I'll eat an entire Tater Tot Casserole.

14 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

The only prediction I can make at this time is that we will not make it to 4 months sans pregnant Duggars/of Duggars. If I am proven wrong, I'll eat an entire Tater Tot Casserole.

Which recipe? Taste of Home has 25 recipes for Tater Tot casserole!

19 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

If I am proven wrong, I'll eat an entire Tater Tot Casserole.

if that happens shoot off a distress  flare and we'll send a rescue ferret equipped with an emesis basin.

The lack of Thansgiving photos (I’m assuming, I don’t check) makes me think filming is happening and an announcement is imminent [Bates too).

2 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Bon appetit?

It feels so strange to be over 3 months without any Duggar pregnancy. I have a feeling that on Monday there will be some kind of announce. I can't see the holiday pass without any news

I still can't believe its been three months! It seems so unbelievable! Maybe we will get announcements on Monday? Maybe Christmas? 

8 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Which recipe? Taste of Home has 25 recipes for Tater Tot casserole!

It has to be Jill’s “recipe” or it doesn’t count. 

Touching briefly back on the hockey subject, last night our local SJHL hockey team played against the Humboldt Broncos. The Broncos were the team in the April 2018 bus disaster where they lost half their team, and other various members of the team, like the coaches, and play by play announcers. They trounced us thoroughly (5-1), but it was so nice to see them back on the ice that it was hard to be bitter about it. 

As for Duggar pregnancies... if we don't receive an announcement this weekend, then I think we won't receive one until Christmas. I have a very hard time believing we'll make it out of 2018 without another announcement, though. It should be Anna or Jessa, but I've got this feeling that will be Kendra. 

I’m guessing the Duggars aren’t celebrating thanksgiving on thanksgiving. It looked like Josh and Anna were in FL. I’m guessing they will celebrate this weekend. 

Did they ever really do a full on Thanksgiving for the family? I think they play fast & lose with holidays just throw something together on X day and call it "special".

They posted photos of the BOYS making crescent rolls from scratch (take that, feminist haters!) on Thanksgiving. Clever way to acknowledge that there was a family celebration, keep the camera on a limited number of people in the kitchen, and not show any of the young women. They also did a good job posting the recipe. Whoever posted it should give Jill some lessons.

2 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Did they ever really do a full on Thanksgiving for the family? I think they play fast & lose with holidays just throw something together on X day and call it "special".

Holidays don't happen on Duggar Time.

Holidays require someone taking responsibility.

Holidays require planning/organization.

Holidays take time and effort (AKA work).

Clearly, the Duggars and Holidays are not symbiotic.

10 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Holidays don't happen on Duggar Time.

Holidays require someone taking responsibility.

Holidays require planning/organization.

Holidays take time and effort (AKA work).

Clearly, the Duggars and Holidays are not symbiotic.

Yes, the Duggar's are a large group of people who live in their own little world on their own little time table, and they think everyone  is perfectly happy to wait around for them to get there.

21 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Yes, the Duggar's are a large group of people who live in their own little world on their own little time table, and they think everyone  is perfectly happy to wait around for them to get there.

Probably of all the disservices that JB and M imparted on their children, that one right there is among the most destructive. 90% of life is showing up on time and with the right attitude. In this department, the majority of the Duggars (and their relations) are 0 for 2.

5 hours ago, viii said:

Touching briefly back on the hockey subject, last night our local SJHL hockey team played against the Humboldt Broncos. The Broncos were the team in the April 2018 bus disaster where they lost half their team, and other various members of the team, like the coaches, and play by play announcers. They trounced us thoroughly (5-1), but it was so nice to see them back on the ice that it was hard to be bitter about it. 

This is so good to hear.  One of the survivors is from my old neighborhood (until I moved to a different part of town last year) and everytime i see him or one of the other boys on TV it just breaks my heart all over again.  I'm tearing up just thinking about it more. 

This is one of the reasons I won't let my son play travel hockey (one of many reasons). I just hate the thought of bus accidents on slippery roads. 

Yes, it was good to see them. It was hard attending the game and seeing the new play by play guy, though. I worked for the same company that Tyler Bieber did, and was well acquainted with him at Christmas parties and such. So it was tough seeing his shoes filled. I can't think of the accident without feeling just so heavily sad, like my chest actually hurts. Horrible moment in history for Saskatchewan. 

I still think Anna is already pregnant and a decent ways into the pregnancy--which means we haven't gone 3-4 months without a Duggar pregnancy. Although, on the Josh & Anna page everyone freaked out when a few of us speculated on her being pregnant. And I have to say I don't understand why people get so upset over the speculating. Their whole entire reason for being famous is because BABIES AND PREGNANCY! That's the whole show--when is the next baby? They have invited the entire TV watching world to speculate on their bodies creating babies. I don't feel badly for them. 

Anyways, I'm rambling. I think I figured out that if any Duggar baby makes it's appearance, at full term, before April 26 then we haven't gone any time without a Duggar being pregnant.  

We won't make it to 2019. I predict two will announce before the year is up. Anna and Jessa.

Closely followed by Abbie and Kendra in the first quarter of 2019. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived