IGNORED

2019 Prediction Competition

neurogirl

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy?   Whitney. 

2. At what date will they announce it? Right before Christmas. Maybe 20-23rd. She will be good a little but father along, at least 14-16 weeks. I wouldn’t be surprised if they waited longer with her miscarriage to make sure everything is ok.

3. Who will be the next to court?  Lawson

4. At what date will they announce it? February 14th 2019

5. When and where will the engagement take place?  Backstage of one of Lawson’s shows

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? May 25th

7. Where will Carlin and  Evan go on their honeymoon? Hawaii 

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) Yes until she gets pregnant, which I’m guessing will be by March 2019. She will do very infrequent jobs for weddings, birthdays etc.

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? ??

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 9 currently plus Whitney, Alyssa, Erin, Josie, Michael(la), possible Carlin baby or at least heavily pregnant Carlin by end of 2019. 14 plus Carlin baby on the way

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy?    Josie

2. At what date will they announce it?  February 16, 2019 (a couple of days after I Love You Day)

3. Who will be the next to court?  Nathan

4. At what date will they announce it?  January 3, 2019

5. When and where will the engagement take place?   March 29, 2019 at a scenic spot near the Bates house

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married?  May 25, 2019

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon?  Vienna, Austria

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?)  Yes, at least well into her first pregnancy. A few months after the birth, she might start cutting hair out of her house.

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? Not sure. I know she’s not really a celebrity, but I could potentially see him calling out Nancy Pelosi

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019?  13 (Josie, Whitney, Alyssa, and Erin)

Ok let's try :

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? Whitney 

2. At what date will they announce it?Around Christmas 

3. Who will be the next to court?  mmm I will say one of the boy, maybe Nathan 

4. At what date will they announce it? Just before the premier for the new season

5. When and where will the engagement take place? A place that will be special for Nathan, Dixie sampede? (that place with horse show he like so much)

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? Spring so i guess May 25

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? This is hard but i will go with somewhere sunny and at the beach so italy, or in the Us Florida or Hawaii 

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) Till she has the first baby

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? No clue

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 4 more so 13 one each from Whit, Alyssa Erin and Josie

Ooh, fun! Thanks for organizing!

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? Alyssa

2. At what date will they announce it? January 31, 2019

3. Who will be the next to court? Nathan

4. At what date will they announce it? June 2019

5. When and where will the engagement take place? August 2019, a ranch with horses somewhere?

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? March 16, 2019 - St Patrick's Day theme because she's like 1/16 Irish

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? Bermuda

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) Sure, and gradually stop going as she accrues kids (a la Erin's piano lessons)

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? George H.W. Bush

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 10

Doing this one too, after the Duggar thread! Thanks for organizing, this is fun.

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? Whitney

2. At what date will they announce it? Christmas 2018

3. Who will be the next to court? Katie

4. At what date will they announce it? March 2019

5. When and where will the engagement take place? Nashville, TN

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? December 29, 2018

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? Mexico

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) Yes, until she gets pregnant

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? Willie Nelson 

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 11 (9 current, plus Whitney, plus...I hope one for Michaela)

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? Whitney. 

2. At what date will they announce it? March 23rd 2019

3. Who will be the next to court? Nathan

4. At what date will they announce it? February 13th 2019

5. When and where will the engagement take place? The state the girl is from, and May 20th 2019. 

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? January 11th 2019

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? Flordia and France.

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) Yes, until she has her first kid. 

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? Kacey Musgraves.

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 12. Whitney, Michaela, and Josie. 

Ok. I’ll give it a go. I don’t know the Bates as well though so it’s much harder. 

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? Alyssa

2. At what date will they announce it? January 1st 2019

3. Who will be the next to court? Lawson

4. At what date will they announce it? February 14th 2019

5. When and where will the engagement take place? At one of his shows, he’ll dedicate a song to her and call her up on stage, in May 2019

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? May 25th 2019

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? Paris, because it’s sooo romantic. They will take many selfies in front of the Eiffel Tower and at themselves drinking coffee and eating baguettes. Someone on FJ will make a rude (but hilarious) joke about the baguette picture

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) Yes. After the kids start coming she’ll still do it part time, mostly for family and friends 

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? This one is the hardest one. I’m rubbish at celebrities. Some country singer that will be very famous but that I will never have heard of

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 12, with babies from Alyssa, Erin and Whitney

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? - Whitney

2. At what date will they announce it? - Dec 10th

4. At what date will they announce it? Whenever their "I Love You" day thing is.

5. When and where will the engagement take place? Somewhere with a pretty backdrop for the gram.

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? May 25th.

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? Somewhere with a pretty backdrop for the gram.

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) Quits as soon as she is pregnant

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? Hopefully someone who claps back.

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 13

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? Whitney 

2. At what date will they announce it? January 3rd, 2019-the season premiere

3. Who will be the next to court? Trace

4. At what date will they announce it? February 14, 2019

5. When and where will the engagement take place? August 2019, somewhere in the mountains.  Maybe Pigeon Forge

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? May 25, 2019

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? Hawaii

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) Until she has a baby.  She'll still do hair on the side afterwards 

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? Another country singer

10. How many grandchildren will Gil andKelly have in the end of 2019? 13-with a few more on the way

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy?

I hope Michael but I think Whitney

2. At what date will they announce it?

Around Christmas

3. Who will be the next to court?

Katie

4. At what date will they announce it?

I Love You day

5. When and where will the engagement take place?

In the summer, at some beach getaway

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married?

May 25th

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon?

L.A.

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?)

Yes, until she is pregnant.

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media?

I don't know any country singers but I would guess one of those

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019?

I don't follow the Bates as much as the Duggars so we will see

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? Erin

2. At what date will they announce it? January 2 2019

3. Who will be the next to court? Katie

4. At what date will they announce it? March 30

5. When and where will the engagement take place?  Oh gosh, I don't know. I think they will get engaged in December and somewhere Christmas-y. 

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? February 15

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? London or Paris

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) She will do small things after she has kids, but not work full time

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? Hmm, someone young and country.  Kelsea Ballerini

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 12

1. Whitney

2. Christmas

3. Nathan

4. Valentine's Day

5. Bates family house on April 1st

6. I still bet May 25

7. California -- Disneyland

8. Yes until she's pregnant (~1 more year) and then maybe freelance from home by doing sisters'/in-laws'/wedding day

9.  Demi Lovato (truthfully no idea)

10. Eleven

11 hours ago, marmalade said:

No predictions here. I want to know who Lawson "called out" in the past and what for. 

The Dixie Chicks.  I think he very recently said something about Michael Bubblee (sp?) and I think there is someone else too...

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

The Dixie Chicks.  I think he very recently said something about Michael Bubblee (sp?) and I think there is someone else too...

Lawson called out the Dixie Chicks on July 30th over twitter when he also called out Eric Church for being anti-NRA and pro gun control. I don't remember him calling out Michael Bublé. In fact he said he loves Michael's latest album. The other person Lawson called out was Taylor swift since she supported the Democratic candidates in Tennessee's midterm elections.

18 minutes ago, lunaselene503 said:

Lawson called out the Dixie Chicks on July 30th over twitter when he also called out Eric Church for being anti-NRA and pro gun control. I don't remember him calling out Michael Bublé. In fact he said he loves Michael's latest album. The other person Lawson called out was Taylor swift since she supported the Democratic candidates in Tennessee's midterm elections.

Meanwhile Dixie Chicks, Eric Church and Taylor Swift all said Lawson who? Assuming they even noticed.

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy?

Whitney

Around Christmas

I hope it’s one of the boys (even if I wouldn’t wish Nathan Bates on anyone), but I think it’s going to be Katie. 

Sometime during the summer. I’d like to say the summer of 2025, but who am I kidding.

Hm, tricky one. It’ll happen next winter, and I don’t think it’ll be a destination proposal like Josie’s and Carlin’s, it’ll be somewhere close to home.

May 25th. I’m embarrassed to admit how much I’m looking forward to it.

Paris, just imagine the amount of selfies they can take in front of the Eiffel Tower.

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?)

Only until she has a baby, I’m guessing less than a year. 

No idea

In addition to the nine they already have, I’m guessing they’ll have three more. Whitney, Josie and either Erin or Alyssa. 

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy?

Whitney

2. At what date will they announce it?

Jan 2

Trace

(based on Lawson's horseback riding story I'm convinced Trace already is)

Whenever the next season is about to start

While horseback riding over a lovely mountain view somewhere in their area, May 2019

Feb 1

Disneyworld

lol no

wgaf 

11 or 12 (maybe 2-3 others on the way)

• 3 weeks later...

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? Whitney with Josie close behind

2. At what date will they announce it? Around Christmas/New year

4. At what date will they announce it? Summer 2019

5. When and where will the engagement take place? End of 2019 or beginning of 2020

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? May 25, 2019

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? California

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) Yes, until she has her first baby. Then I think she will just work events like weddings

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? Lauren Daigle

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 12

On 12/9/2018 at 2:53 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? Lauren Daigle

I definitely see that happening, just because she was caught off-guard when given a question about homosexuality. I think I would have answered in the same way because that is a hard question to answer with full measures of grace and truth. 

2. At what date will they announce it? I think the family already knows, but we'll get a public announcement in the next couple of week

3. Who will be the next to court? eugh...hopefully not Katie....maybe some chick will whip Nathan into shape...

4. At what date will they announce it? he'll bring her to "I Love You Day" and we'll get an announcement shortly before that episode airs

5. When and where will the engagement take place? wherever she's from, May 2019 

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? i know this is public info now but 5/25/19 

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? Disney Paris 

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) until her 3rd trimester of pregnancy #1 

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? Tim McGraw?

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 12, with 1-2 on the way.

2. At what date will they announce it? Jan 1st 2019

3. Who will be the next to court? Katie

4. At what date will they announce it? The week before the season after this coming one

5. When and where will the engagement take place? Summer 2020, in NYC, with instagram-trendy pizza and ice cream

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? May 25th, 2019

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? Disney Paris 

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) She'll work outside the home until she's visibly pregnant, which, if she's anything like Alyssa, will be 3rd trimester. Then she'll set up a salon at home where she can work when she wants. 

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? No idea

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 13 (one each from Whit, Alyssa, Josie, and Erin), plus Carlin pregnant with twins. ?

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy?
Josie

New Year's Eve

Lawson

4th of July

Christmas engagement, proposal either in the snow or in front of fireplace, but in both cases with a lighted Christmas tree in the background.

This has already been announced, (may 25th if I remember correctly).

Cancun or the Florida Keys

She will work until she's around 6 months pregnant.

Kanye

Archived