IGNORED

2019 Prediction Competition

neurogirl

Since @Iamtheway started a fun thread on the Duggar side, I thought the predictors in us might have fun with a thread on the Bates side. At the end of 2019, those with the most answers correct will get a shout out and bragging rights. :) 

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy?

2. At what date will they announce it?

3. Who will be the next to court?

4. At what date will they announce it?

5. When and where will the engagement take place?

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married?

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon?

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?)

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media?

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019?

1. Whitney

2. On thanksgiving

3. Nathan

4. I’m gonna say June 2019

5. Engagement early 2020 (March), on the girl he’s courting’s hometown

6. May 25th, 2019

7. Mmm..I think maybe somewhere in Europe. I’ll guess Italy

8. Yes she will continue at the salon, I think she will keep working during her first pregnancy. I think she’ll stop working at the salon once she has a baby, but will do some house calls + special occasions (weddings)

9. Another liberal country singer

10. They will add at least 4:  Whitney, Erin, Josie and Alyssa. 

Michael is still an incognito to me. I don’t know what to say about her, but Something in my gut tells me next year she will have a baby. 

Now my predictions:

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? Whitney

2. At what date will they announce it? Dec 27 2018, before the show

3. Who will be the next to court? Katie

4. At what date will they announce it? May 2019

5. When and where will the engagement take place? Oct 2019 (for her birthday) at Disneyworld and something involving ice cream

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? This is later than their usual, but I can see Carlin wanting a unique wedding that's very Valentine's I Love You Day romance. Feb 3, 2019

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? Paris/France

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) Yes, until she starts showing a pregnancy. so until March 2019

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? Taylor Swift again in the hopes that she notices him ?

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? Current 9, plus new babies from Whitney, Alyssa, Erin, Josie, and I'm going to say bio or adopted baby from Michaela so 14

Whitney 

14 December 2018 (their 5th wedding anniversary) 

Nathan

25 April 2019

Norris Lake, TN, 11 October 2019 (will be announced 15 October 2019)

Friday 28 December 2018 

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon?
Paris 

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?)
Yes, until she gets pregnant 

No clue 

13 (babies from Whitney, Erin, Josie and Alyssa) 

32 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

Since @Iamtheway started a fun thread on the Duggar side, I thought the predictors in us might have fun with a thread on the Bates side. At the end of 2019, those with the most answers correct will get a shout out and bragging rights. :) 

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon?

1. Whitney 

2. I’ll agree with @SorenaJ. They’ll announce on their fifth anniversary. 

3. Nathan

4. Not sure about an exact date. I’d guess an official courtship will be announced in springtime of next year though. 

5. It won’t. She’ll run for the hills faster than Ashley did. (And yes, I purposely blew my chances of a correct answer to make fun of Nathan because he’s just such an asshole.)

6. Hmm. I want to say May because of that private account... but I’ll guess January 5th. 

7. Most of them appear to have honeymooned within the US (except Josie and Erin.) I could see these two going somewhere warm though, so... I’ll guess Florida. Specifically, Disney. This way they get their international trip via Epcot. :pb_lol: 

8. She will for now. She’ll stop working at some point during her pregnancy though. After that she’ll style hair for family, close friends, and their special events. 

9. Hmm... he seems to be triggered by celebs who aren’t republicans. So I’m not too sure at this point. 

10. They have 8 at the moment... so I’ll go with 12 grandkids (Zach, Erin, Alyssa, and Josie) with one on the way (Carlin.) I don’t feel comfortable speculating about Michael since they’ve been open about their struggles. 

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? Whitney

2. At what date will they announce it? Between Thanksgiving & Christmas

3. Who will be the next to court? Nathan

4. At what date will they announce it? In time for the next season premiere

5. When and where will the engagement take place? Next summer near her hometown

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? December 29th

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? Somewhere on the west coast

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) Until about halfway through her first pregnancy

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media?  Some pop-country singer

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 12

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? Whitney

2. At what date will they announce it? American Thanksgiving

3. Who will be the next to court? Trace

4. At what date will they announce it? 'I Love You Day' February 14th, 2019.

5. When and where will the engagement take place? July 4th, 2019 in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. 

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? May 25th, 2019

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? Dominican Republic

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) Yes, until she's pregnant. So any minute now.

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? Oprah

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? They've got nine now, right? I'll say 13.

1. Whitney
2. January 3rd, 2019
3. Katie
4. June 27th, 2019
5. February 8th, 2020, Florida
6. May 25th, 2019
7. California
8. Yes. She'll do a slow fade like Erin's piano.
9. A country singer who announces she is pro choice
10. 13

Hmm, I didn't realize American Thanksgiving was next week. I thought it was the week after. I might amend my prediction for Whitney, then. I think their fifth wedding anniversary is probably a fairly good bet.

51 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

@VelociRapture with the addition of Kade there are actually 9 Bates grandchildren now! I know it's easy to forget some of them :) 

I swear I can count... Lol!

So make that 13 grandkids with one on the way.

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? Whitney is predictable, but I like to be different so I'm going with Alyssa thanks to her birthday getaway. 

2. At what date will they announce it? I Love You Day celebration 2019

3. Who will be the next to court? Trace

4. At what date will they announce it? January 1, 2019

5. When and where will the engagement take place? Dollywood

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? May 25, 2019

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? UP must not give a big/any budget based on previous siblings' but she'll need to one-up Josie so I'll say Turks and Caicos 

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) For now, yes. I give her a year and then I could see her having a little mini in-home salon for family/friends after motherhood begins. 

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? Dolly Parton

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? ehh 12. Add one from Whitney, Erin, and Alyssa. Pregnancy announcement towards the end of the year from Josie.

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? Josie, but at least two others will actually be further along. 

2. At what date will they announce it? Christmas

3. Who will be the next to court? Trace

4. At what date will they announce it? April 1. 

5. When and where will the engagement take place? Dixie Stampede in June 

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? May 25th

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? Italy

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) Nope, but she will do her sister’s hair for weddings. 

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? Kacey Musgraves

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 12 with several more on the way for early 2020. 

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy?    Sticking with the popular vote and saying Whitney

2. At what date will they announce it? Jan 1st 2019, they'll say something cheesy about the New Year/New Life

3. Who will be the next to court? Trace 

4. At what date will they announce it? Feb 15th 2019 (Valentines day courtposal) 

5. When and where will the engagement take place? May 1st 2019, on a hiking trip with pretty scenery 

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? 5/25, I'm going to stick with the secret instagram even if that's a long engagement 

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? Hawaii

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?)Yes, I think she'll keep working. 

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? Shane McAnally, he's a successful gay country music star.

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 12, plus 1 in utero 

2 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Hmm, I didn't realize American Thanksgiving was next week.

You have clearly not tried to put anything away lately in my over stocked fridge and pantry!  :)

If I were a betting woman I'd make book on someone announcing Thanksgiving.

1. Next pregnancy... Whitney
2.  Announcement date... Feb 14th, 2019
3. Next to court... Nathan
4. Announcement date... Feb 14, 2019
5. Engagement location/date... one of Lawson's "shows"/Memorial Day 2019
6. Carlin/Evan wedding... Feb 15th, 2019
7. Honeymoon location... some place where guests or extras can appear in some music video
8. Josie continue working... yes, for years
9. Lawson's next celebrity call-out... Jordan Smith
10. Number of Bates gkids... 13

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? Whitney

2. At what date will they announce it? january

4. At what date will they announce it? february

5. When and where will the engagement take place? next autumm in tenneesse

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? 25 of may

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? a place by the sea, i am going to say hawaii

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) yes, until she has her first child

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? no idea, but probably another female

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 11 born, and 2 more on the way

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? Carlin

2. At what date will they announce it? Annouced to he family on Carlin's birthday (April 11?) and publically 5 days later.

4. At what date will they announce it? March 4

5. When and where will the engagement take place? 4th of July family BBQ near a lake 

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? 2nd February

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? Georgia (the state)

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) Yes. Until mid-May through the year when she becomes pregnant.

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? not a clue

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? Only 2 new additions (from Carlin and Whitney), but Erin, Josie and Alyssa will be pregnant on 31 December. 

2 hours ago, Babysitter said:

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? Shane McAnally, he's a successful gay country music star.

That is such an unfortunate last name for a gay guy. ?

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy?  Whitney

2. At what date will they announce it?  Thanksgiving 

3. Who will be the next to court?  Nathan

4. At what date will they announce it?  January 2018

5. When and where will the engagement take place? I love you day, 2019

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? 5-25-19

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? Disney World

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) Yes. She might cut back during pregnancy and may not work much while she has little kids, but I think she’ll keep her license.

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? Sadie Robertson 

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 12

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? Whitney.

2. At what date will they announce it? A little after Christmas (Dec. 27), complete with a holiday-themed, Pinterest-perfect Instagram post.

3. Who will be the next to court? A while back, I predicted Nathan. Now, I think it’ll be Katie.

4. At what date will they announce it? April.

5. When and where will the engagement take place? March 2020, locally (like Knoxville), written in pizza toppings.

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? May 25, 2019.

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? These two might spring for the European honeymoon. I’d say Italy.

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) Yes, until she gives birth to her first child. I give her until early 2020.

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? Maren Morris.

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 12 total. One each from Whitney, Erin, and Alyssa (in that order) this year.

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy?  Whitney

2. At what date will they announce it?   December 10

3. Who will be the next to court?  Katie

4. At what date will they announce it?   February 14

5. When and where will the engagement take place?   Great Smoky Mountain Nat'l Park  in late April

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married?  January 26

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon?  DisneyWorld

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?)  Yes, possibly throughout her first pregnancy and then Kelton will build her a mini-salon at home for customers so she can work on the side while having babies

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media?  Tim McGraw

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019?   9 currently, 12 total by end of 2019 from Whitney, Alyssa, Josie; with these expecting but due in 2020--Erin, Tori, Carlin, Katie (if she gets married per my prediction above)

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? Wishful thinking, but I really hope it is Michaela.

2. At what date will they announce it? December 25th.

3. Who will be the next to court? Another wild guess, but I think it will be Nathan or Trace. 

4. At what date will they announce it? V-Day.

5. When and where will the engagement take place? While horsebackriding through a local National Park.

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? April 6th, since these things always happen when I'm on vacation.

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? Disneyworld

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) She and Kelton pull a Jinger&Jeremy and don't get pregnant until after their first anniversary. Josie continues to work until a few months before giving birth, but will return to her job part time once the baby is old enough to be handed over to Katie so she can take care of it.

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? I'll pass.

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 13 (Michael, Whitney, Alyssa, Erin).

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy?  Whitney. Followed by Josie and Alyssa within days of each other.  Then Erin.  Then Michael.  

2. At what date will they announce it?  Thanksgiving 

3. Who will be the next to court?  After Carlin, it'll be Lawson. 

4. At what date will they announce it?  May 31. Can't take Carlin's spotlight. 

5. When and where will the engagement take place? California. On the beach. 

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? May 25.  

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon?  The Caribbean.  She'll follow Josie this way. 

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) Yes. Until the baby comes in September.  

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? He did Michael Bubblee recently I think.  So why not go with Celine Dion? 

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? They'll be a huge flux in 2020. But let's say in 2019 11. 

1. Who will announce the next Bates pregnancy? WHITNEY

2. At what date will they announce it? Christmas 2018 (probably on their 5th wedding anniversary)

3. Who will be the next to court? TRACE

4. At what date will they announce it? January 2019, maybe January 1st

5. When and where will the engagement take place? Spring (April). In a beautiful Tenessee country place.

6. What day will Carlin and Evan get married? December 31, 2018

7. Where will Carlin and Evan go on their honeymoon? California, maybe L.A.

8. Will Josie continue to work as a hair stylist now that she's married? (And if so, for how long?) until first baby is due. Probably until July, 2019.

9.  Who is the next celebrity Lawson will call out on social media? No idea

10. How many grandchildren will Gil and Kelly have in the end of 2019? 12

Archived