IGNORED

Duggar Prediction Competition

Iamtheway

1. Who will announce the next Duggar pregnancy? Kendra

2. At what date will they announce it? Early January

3. Who will be the next to court? Jer

4. How long after the official courtship announcement will they get engaged? 2 months

5. What colour dress will Michelle wear to the their wedding? Purple 

6. Who will make the next offensive social media post? Derick

7. What will be the subject? the 'war on Christmas' ?

8. Where did JD and Abbie go on their honeymoon? Canada

9. Will Abbie work as a nurse in Arkansas when they come back? Maybe for a few months or until her first pregnancy. 

10. How many grandchildren will JB and Michelle have in the end of 2019? I'm gonna say 17, with babies from Anna, Jill, Jessa, Kendra and Lauren 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Who will announce the next Duggar pregnancy? John David/Abby

2. At what date will they announce it? AS soon as the stick is dry--Christmas Day

3. Who will be the next to court? Jer and Jed same day announcement

4. How long after the official courtship announcement will they get engaged? 4.5 months joint announcement

5. What colour dress will Michelle wear to the their wedding? Blue

6. Who will make the next offensive social media post? Derek

7. What will be the subject? Sinful pride

8. Where did JD and Abbie go on their honeymoon? Namibia

9. Will Abbie work as a nurse in Arkansas when they come back? No

10. How many grandchildren will JB and Michelle have in the end of 2019? 2 more

1. Who will announce the next Duggar pregnancy? Lauren

2. At what date will they announce it? January 1

3. Who will be the next to court? Jana

4. How long after the official courtship announcement will they get engaged? None, it will stay secret until the engagement is announced

5. What colour dress will Michelle wear to the their wedding? Brown

6. Who will make the next offensive social media post? Jeremy

7. What will be the subject? Something about gender or feminism

8. Where did JD and Abbie go on their honeymoon? Glacier National Park (real) / Ireland (filmed)

9. Will Abbie work as a nurse in Arkansas when they come back? yes, or at least will work in a nursing home setting for awhile

10. How many grandchildren will JB and Michelle have in the end of 2019?  Five more than current (Lauren, Jessa, Kendra, Abbie, with Joy sneaking in with a late December baby because I'm assuming they're NFP until 1 year after Gid and she'll get pregnant immediately again)

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason I no longer think Lauren is pregnant right now. I'll change my prediction to:

1. Abbie

2. February 6th

1. Who will announce the next Duggar pregnancy? Man this is so much harder for the Duggars than Bates because they've got more newlyweds and are less predictable......the sweater party pics make me think Jessa. if not her than Abbie. 

2. At what date will they announce it? the week before the next CO season premiers 

3. Who will be the next to court? I really hope it's Jana just bc the boys are so young....

4. How long after the official courtship announcement will they get engaged? 2 months

5. What colour dress will Michelle wear to the their wedding? she's done silver, navy, violet, blush.....i'm gonna get a muted green 

6. Who will make the next offensive social media post? does Derick count? or Anna 

7. What will be the subject? fetus murders 

8. Where did JD and Abbie go on their honeymoon? 

9. Will Abbie work as a nurse in Arkansas when they come back? yes, CO has talked about it too much already for her not to 

10. How many grandchildren will JB and Michelle have in the end of 2019? twelve now right? i'm gonna go with 17 + one on the way

1. Who will announce the next Duggar pregnancy? Kendra

2. At what date will they announce it? Late January

3. Who will be the next to court? Jana

4. How long after the official courtship announcement will they get engaged? 2.5 months

5. What colour dress will Michelle wear to the their wedding? Apricot

6. Who will make the next offensive social media post? Derick

7. What will be the subject? Trans people

8. Where did JD and Abbie go on their honeymoon? The Southwest---Arizona or New Mexico

9. Will Abbie work as a nurse in Arkansas when they come back? Nope

10. How many grandchildren will JB and Michelle have in the end of 2019? 19: Kendra, Lauren, Jessa, Jill, Anna, plus Abbie w/twins. And Joy and Jana will be pregnant. 

1. Who will announce the next Duggar pregnancy? I'm guessing Abby. I actually don't see much attraction between Lauren and Josiah so I think they'll be a while and I think Jessa asked Jinger for "tips". I think Kendra will announce around when Garrett is a year old.

2. At what date will they announce it? Valentines Day

3. Who will be the next to court? 

Jana... I think JB will want the ratings 

4. How long after the official courtship announcement will they get engaged? 

Ibthink they drag that cash cow out and I'll say 9 months

5. What colour dress will Michelle wear to the their wedding?  Blue

6. Who will make the next offensive social media post? Jeremy

7. What will be the subject? His religion being better than someone else's 

8. Where did JD and Abbie go on their honeymoon? I think they went without TLC flew somewhere under the radar

9. Will Abbie work as a nurse in Arkansas when they come back? Yes and she will work PRN until they have a couple kids.

10. How many grandchildren will JB and Michelle have in the end of 2019? Jessa, Abby, Kendra, Anna, Jill, Lauren. 6 more next year. 

1. Who will announce the next Duggar pregnancy? Jessa

2. At what date will they announce it? Sometime after NYD

3. Who will be the next to court? One of the Twins

4. How long after the official courtship announcement will they get engaged? 6 weeks 

5. What colour dress will Michelle wear to the their wedding? Some silver monstrosity 

6. Who will make the next offensive social media post? Derdick

7. What will be the subject? the "Unfair persecution of Christians"

8. Where did JD and Abbie go on their honeymoon? Canada

9. Will Abbie work as a nurse in Arkansas when they come back? No cause she will probably have a honeymoon baby 

10. How many grandchildren will JB and Michelle have in the end of 2019? 17 the new blessings will be from Jessa, Lauren, Anna, Abbie and Kendra

• 3 weeks later...

@SillyDillys you were bang on with #1 and 2.

I think the next pregancy announcement will be Lauren. I feel like she's been very visible on social media.

The next thing we'll hear about is where JD and Abbie honeymooned.

Archived