IGNORED

LIving Whole

truthseeker

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, truthseeker said:

She’s like the activist mommy. I’ve seen her spew bullshit lots of times and then defend herself by saying her husband is a dr. As if his credentials are passed to her by marriage. They are also anti vaccine by the way. And TAM’s husband is a quack.

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

ETA: and one of the posts right after she announced the divorce said that he left her before the adoption went through. 

She also said that they adopted the kids and then her husband left her years later when the kids were finally coming to the US.

I wonder...if they divorced before the adoption went through maybe her ex was never on the final adoption papers. It’s still shitty to almost be their dad and then change last minute. But if they never planned on keeping the kids and he wasn’t on the papers, then not thinking of the adopted kids as his own isn’t as bad as Megan is making it out to be.

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

hen defend herself by saying her husband is a dr. As if his credentials are passed to her by marriage.

Maybe she went to class with him or watched his lectures online ala Mrs. Dillard? 

8 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

..if they divorced before the adoption went through maybe her ex was never on the final adoption papers. It’s still shitty to almost be their dad and then change last minute. But if they never planned on keeping the kids and he wasn’t on the papers, then not thinking of the adopted kids as his own isn’t as bad as Megan is making it out to be.

I think this is probably closer  to the truth than the current story she is telling. He seems to pay child support for the children he had with her and he wouldn't have been able to say I will only support bio children and not my adopted kids. 

If I remember correctly, there have been a few celebrity women who were in the process of adoption when they were going through a divorce. I could be remembering wrong but I think both Sandra Bullock and Angelina Jolie started the adoption process while still married but divorced in the middle of it. In both cases, the women ended up adopting as single parents but they both have plenty of money to support their kids. 

Sandra and her husband were adopting when they split - she went ahead and raised Louis on her own.

Angelina was the opposite, she  had adopted her oldest Maddox and I think Pax as a single mom.  She was in the process of adopting Zahra when she and Brad got serious.  He took on all three in addition to the three biological kids they went on to have.  He's dad not step dad to the kids she adopted.

13 minutes ago, imokit said:

Sandra and her husband were adopting when they split - she went ahead and raised Louis on her own.

Angelina was the opposite, she  had adopted her oldest Maddox and I think Pax as a single mom.  She was in the process of adopting Zahra when she and Brad got serious.  He took on all three in addition to the three biological kids they went on to have.  He's dad not step dad to the kids she adopted.

Angelina was married to Billy Bob Thornton when she started the process to adopt Maddox, and initially they were adopting together.

6 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Angelina was married to Billy Bob Thornton when she started the process to adopt Maddox, and initially they were adopting together.

Yeah, I was talking about BBT not Brad. In both cases the husbands didn’t adopt. Which is crappy but I guess it’s better than those guys adopting and then being dead beat dads. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, truthseeker said:

She sounds divorced from reality and completely unable to control herself.  

As an aside, her writing is pretty mediocre and I noticed several spelling and grammar mistakes.  She constantly cites her law degree to bootstrap her own credibility, so I glanced at her LinkedIn.

She's a graduate of the worst law school in the US - Cooley.  She has a polisci degree with a better than average but certainly not stellar GPA. She has been employed one year since her 2011 grad (in marketing, not law). 

These are achievements for sure.  But they're not evidence of superior intellect or social adjustment, as she repeatedly argues.

I think she’s now just out to win. And I think it all stems from her ex cheating and the divorce she didn’t want. I think she’s used to getting her way and her ex was the first person to ever say no. I just don’t get the sense it’s for what’s best for the kids anymore. And I think that actually happens a lot in custody battles. She wants those kids back, she want full custody of her bio kids, and she wants her ex to pay her a shit load of back child support for the adopted two. If you were to listen to mothers and fathers battling over custody after a divorce, you’ll probably hear people that sound a lot like this woman. 

I want to post this little part because it’s just so rich with irony. This all started because SHE abandoned those kids! And now she’s judging others for doing the same damn thing?! Ha!

EAAC05EE-66A1-47E0-9672-4A4C871E5385.jpeg

I doubt CPS would give the kids back to a woman who gave them up to another family... Does she not understand how that looks to CPS? She gave them up to another family... 

The kids have now been through multiple homes and CPS is probably prioritizing stability in search of a permanent and final home, IMO.

Ok, from the article, it turns out that the cheating ex-husband, who did not want the adopted children, was secretly emailing the GAL all texts, and recorded Face Time calls and phone calls. Apparently, he is trying very hard to make Meghan look “unfit” and crazy. Meghan says now he wants to take full custody of the 3 bio children.

I can’t remember this but did Meghan give the two adopted children away to her ex-husband’s relatives (who are the foster parents that brought the children to CPS)? I remember recalling that from her last blog post. If so, maybe it’s possible that they duped Meghan, being in a vulnerable position and without financial support for them from her ex, into taking the children to “cover” for her ex so he would “win” by never having to pay child support for them? Maybe the ex told this couple to bring the children to CPS? Meghan says that before allowing them to have the children, they cut off all contact.

I honestly don’t know who or what to believe anymore. 

6 minutes ago, seattlechic said:

Gee thanks, like I needed a new rabbit hole... reading now and will be back... if I EVER find my way out.  :scared-eek:

We can send the ferrets if necessary!  Good luck!

3 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

Ok, from the article, it turns out that the cheating ex-husband, who did not want the adopted children, was secretly emailing the GAL all texts, and recorded Face Time calls and phone calls. Apparently, he is trying very hard to make Meghan look “unfit” and crazy and now wants to take full custody of the 3 bio children.

Yeah - but I doubt he has to try too hard.  Can't find out much about him online - which is actually a good sign, I think?

Coming out for air.

OMG getting a coffee enema should be a subtitle. I gotta say: my yoga teacher does that shit for a living. Not coffees, but enemas. She always offers coupons at class and awkward silences follow very time.... errrr... girl, no. Just no. 

I want to marry @Joyleaf and have her babies. BRAVO on your most excellent BEC post. You saved me HOURS of reading xoxoxoxo

I also concur with @Palimpsest --- this bitch VERY LIKELY took those children away from their family of origin in a less than legal way after the 2013 ban.

3 hours ago, seattlechic said:

Oh oh... had the bright idea of googling "Megan Heimer husband".... #funfuckingtimes

Yeah - there's a fair bit of background there! ?

I think that Megan is a drama queen who loves to tout her accomplishments around and brag to make herself feel better. She comes off as ridiculously full of herself and entitled. I think there might be a grain of truth to what she says but we also aren’t seeing the other side. I hesitate to blame her because I can’t help but feel like she’s a victim of what her ex is trying to do to her via the court. Apparently, her ex cheated for a long time and led a double life. Good people don’t do that. He agreed to adopt the two kids and then tried to back out of it once he knew he was going to be with the other woman. I can’t help but wonder if he set up his relatives to ask Megan to foster the kids, who later cut off all contact with her and brought them to CPS. Her ex seems very vindicative and calculated. I think he’s trying to “break” her.

The fact that is hurting her is that she gave up those children. CPS is likely working based off of that and understands that stability for the children needs to take priority. It’s shitty that her ex cheated, refused to complete the adoption, and wouldn’t support the kids financially. She was left with many medical bills to care for one of the children who is special needs and when her ex husband’s relatives offered to foster them for her on a “temporary” basis, she chose to allow it. She regrets what she did but she shot herself in the foot because people don’t give up their children. 

Her writing shows that she’s suffering from all of the pain and stress. She admits there needs to be more support given to single mothers, especially those who have special needs children and costly medical bills. 

I feel really bad for the children. The children are the ones that are suffering the most and CPS is not going to place them with someone who already gave them up. 

42 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

I think that Megan is a drama queen who loves to tout her accomplishments around and brag to make herself feel better. She comes off as ridiculously full of herself and entitled. I think there might be a grain of truth to what she says but we also aren’t seeing the other side. I hesitate to blame her because I can’t help but feel like she’s a victim of what her ex is trying to do to her via the court. Apparently, her ex cheated for a long time and led a double life. Good people don’t do that. He agreed to adopt the two kids and then tried to back out of it once he knew he was going to be with the other woman. I can’t help but wonder if he set up his relatives to ask Megan to foster the kids, who later cut off all contact with her and brought them to CPS. Her ex seems very vindicative and I think he’s trying to “break” her.

Her writing shows that she’s suffering from all of the pain and stress. She admits there needs to more support given to single mothers, especially those who have special needs children and costly medical bills. 

I feel really bad for the children. 

I can't interpret anything from her writing.  Her online persona has been impulsive, angry and deceitful for years.  Now her anger and dishonesty is aimed at her ex.  Who could possibly know the truth?

5 minutes ago, acheronbeach said:

I can't interpret anything from her writing.  Her online persona has been impulsive, angry and deceitful for years.  Now her anger and dishonesty is aimed at her ex.  Who could possibly know the truth?

You have raised a good point. She has been angry, impulsive, and sensationalistic in her writing for years, especially in regard to deceiving people on vaccine facts. She writes long, run on posts with a frantic tone. If she is telling the truth about her ex, it’s possible that both have problems.

I would hate to be either the judge or the attorneys that have to deal with Megan and her ex. 

Megan just seems like the type of person I would never want to know. She’s so intense. If she’s going to do something, she’s going to ace it. And if she can’t, it’s everyone else’s fault. I can’t deal with people like that. 

I want to also point out that assholes can marry assholes. It’s totally possible the ex and Megan are both assholes. I bet her new husband isn’t. I bet he’s a total pushover and indulges Megan constantly. 

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Megan just seems like the type of person I would never want to know. She’s so intense. If she’s going to do something, she’s going to ace it. And if she can’t, it’s everyone else’s fault. I can’t deal with people like that. 

LOL you aren't acing at university if you're going to Cooley and then can't get licensed... then you brag about being a lawyer.  She wants flattery and adulation but she's not smart enough (and I suspect she's too volatile) to get that by merit.  So she lies.    

JMO.

Archived