IGNORED

Zach & Whitney Bates Part 6: That Thing In The Window Is Creepy

HerNameIsBuffy

1 hour ago, tabitha2 said:

Some said I looked like Janis Joplin once.

The mother said once I looked like Janis...she thought she was insulting me. I told her that if I had Pearlie Mae's (Janis' real name) pipes I'd be so gone her head would fucking spin. 

I don't know which famous person I look like...y'all know the issues I have with my looks. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

On 11/19/2018 at 5:03 PM, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I know we're taking liberties and if they ever make a movie about FJ I will insist on being played by Valerie Bertinelli who looks nothing at all like me ...

I want to be played by Beyonce. Talk about looking nothing like me, she's not even in the correct generation but I can dream...

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2
  • Love 3

She probably did!

I still can't get over what a difference there is in Zach's looks between his horribly awkward first courtship and when he met and married Whitney. It's amazing how being more relaxed, happy and confident can change a person's appearance. There's been a similar change in JD Duggar since he met Abbie. 

These people suck, but I do like to see them happy and relaxed, if only because happy, relaxed people are somewhat less likely to cause damage.

• Upvote 23
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Zach is looking remarkably polished there. Jeans, haircut, facial hair. And toned I think. I suspect Whitney’s influence as well.

• Upvote 6

They both look more attractive and polished. It is really striking if you watch them on the first season of their show.  Granted, she is pregnant here but she looks so different regardless.

8B144697-B3D5-427D-8ECF-000229AEED80.jpeg

Edited by TeaELSee
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, TeaELSee said:

Lol Zach looks like a perv in this one

E5640BAE-1901-4677-BA21-F697BDFDD777.jpeg

No joke, I look at Parmesan cheese the same exact way. :pb_lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 14
  • Love 1

On 11/25/2018 at 2:37 PM, melon said:

Someone said ,years ago,I look like Alanis Morrisette.Our faces have a similar shape,but other than that,I don't see it.

When I was younger I was told by several people that I looked like Princess Diana but with dark hair.   The face shape is similar as well as the nose, plus being tall, but that was the extent of it. 

Now that I am older, I get Rachel Maddow also from several people.

6 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Were they married when that photo was taken or was he still in fantasize mode? lol

He had that look in his wedding pictures.    From the first wedding, not the recent vow renewal. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

#Jesusisthereason for cookies? Who knew? Maybe I will consider Christianity after all... 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 31
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

Reading too much into things but I think Whitney Could be pregnant and starting to show a little bit. She’s in 98% of the pictures she posts on ig, especially the last few “we made this cake” type. She’s mia in this photo though

5 hours ago, bal maiden said:

#Jesusisthereason for cookies? Who knew? Maybe I will consider Christianity after all... 

And don't forget the Wedding at Cana-- #Jesusisthereason for wine, too.

And I agree about possible pregnancy: I say there is at least a 50/50 chance they will have kid#3 by Carvan's weddinpalooza (May 25).

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

And don't forget the Wedding at Cana-- #Jesusisthereason for wine, too.

And I agree about possible pregnancy: I say there is at least a 50/50 chance they will have kid#3 by Carvan's weddinpalooza (May 25).

Well, i agree she could be pregnant, but i doubt she is so far along. Whitney misscaried late June, begining of July. And to have a baby before or around Carvan wedding would mean she concived again in August, and she would be around 4, 5 months pregnant now. If she is pregnant i predict baby #3 wont come before July or August 2019.

For a lot of women you are more fertile directly after a loss so it could be very possible she got pregnant a month or so after her miscarriage, depending on how far along she was when it happened. It's such a horrible situation - some people are ready immediately and some people need a lot more time. I was required to wait 3 months after my ectopic pregnancy (which took over a year to conceive), due to the methotrexate injection. I got pregnant the first month I tried again, but it ended up being a chemical. I got pregnant again the following cycle, and that was our keeper. I personally don't think she's pregnant yet - especially after seeing how small she looked in the Thanksgiving photo.  She could just be one of those women who takes a long time to show so if she is I'd think she's very early. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, LillyP said:

For a lot of women you are more fertile directly after a loss so it could be very possible she got pregnant a month or so after her miscarriage, depending on how far along she was when it happened. 

Yep.  Lost a baby at almost 20 weeks and pregnant again in under 2 weeks.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 8

WTF is it with Bateses/Duggars and their kids sitting/standing on kitchen counters in a very dangerous way?? The first picture especially makes me almost nauseous thinking Kaci suddenly leaning backwards...

tumblr_pjdz44XVHs1tacqfz_1280.png

tumblr_pjdz40EXFY1tacqfz_1280.png

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

I know that they are watching Kaci, but that just makes me nervous. Something can happen so quickly.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

The Bates family has been seen putting children to jump on a trampoline with holes, pretty sure basic safety measures have never been a high priority.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic