IGNORED

Maxwell 26: The Toothbrush Thing Is Real

HerNameIsBuffy

2 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Back to Nathan and Melanie, I think Chloe, Candace, Claudia or Charity are all pretty good possibilities for girls if they're going ABCABC. If they're going ABCABD, that's tougher. They could go the (A)ndrew/(D)rew route and name her (C)laudia and call her (D)ee.

If it's a boy I can't imagine them choosing anything other than Caleb.

DEAR GOD NOT MY NAME NOOOOO :pb_lol:

It’d be weird to share my name with any fundie, but a Maxwell grandchild would just be depressing. (I know others on here share a name with a fundie or two, but my name’s a bit more unusual). 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Damascus? 

That actually might work and would go with "Bethany" as well. It might be too funky of a name for a Maxwell, though. 

50 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

DEAR GOD NOT MY NAME NOOOOO :pb_lol:

It’d be weird to share my name with any fundie, but a Maxwell grandchild would just be depressing. (I know others on here share a name with a fundie or two, but my name’s a bit more unusual). 

I share a name with a fundie (sort of - it's the same name but it's spelled differently) and I do a double take every time I see it. It's not like it's an super uncommon name, but she's the only fundie I know of who has it and it always weirds me out a bit!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived