• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea

Finnish-Australian Vegan Doomsday Cult Family of 12

finnlassie

I've often been thinking if anyone's ever made a report on child abuse or the sort for them. Were the kids homeschooled? I forget.

Gobsmacked

The kids are homeschooled. They ( used to) leave the house for music lessons. She had a video up about how Paul looked after the younger kids whilst she drove the older ones to their lessons.  Leonardo, Jerusalem and Cleopatra have all attended technical college. 

Leonardo is an electrician, Jerusalem a builder and Cleopatra is a hairdresser. Apparently. 

Yes I've spent far too long down their rabbit hole during lockdown. 

16strong
14 hours ago, finnlassie said:

I've often been thinking if anyone's ever made a report on child abuse or the sort for them. Were the kids homeschooled? I forget.

Yes. Someone on the FB snark page did (or claimed to) but looks like it's recent, so only time will tell.

finnlassie
13 hours ago, 16strong said:

Yes. Someone on the FB snark page did (or claimed to) but looks like it's recent, so only time will tell.

If the report ever goes to deeper investigation, they won't be allowed to leave the country until everything is sorted. Interesting times...

Pleiades_06

She’s getting stranger and stranger. Posting more than she was two months ago, including the following:

*Her children sobbing with the title “My Children Have No Filter. Embarrassing...”

*A trip to India in which she basically did...nothing? She mentioned they would under no circumstances visit a temple there. 

*A video about getting her eyebrows lasered off and driving 400 km for a picture to prove they wore white shirts pre-YouTube.

I’m...confused.

JermajestyDuggar
13 minutes ago, Pleiades_06 said:

She’s getting stranger and stranger. Posting more than she was two months ago, including the following:

*Her children sobbing with the title “My Children Have No Filter. Embarrassing...”

*A trip to India in which she basically did...nothing? She mentioned they would under no circumstances visit a temple there. 

*A video about getting her eyebrows lasered off and driving 400 km for a picture to prove they wore white shirts pre-YouTube.

I’m...confused.

I think she’s officially losing it. 

Gobsmacked

Having tattood eyebrows lazered off looks extremely painful. They drove 400 kilometres to collect the picture of the family in white and also to visit a restaurant that Cleopatra likes. Apparently.  Paul was watching the kids whilst she was being tortured in the name of beauty. Methinks that she is very very bored now. They were expecting to be settled in Australia, Covid has delayed that. They are in Limbo really. I can understand them wanting to get away. Camping with them all in one big 'Yurt' type tent can't be much fun though. They should have (IMO) rented a camper van too. The older lads could sleep in the awning, young kids in the Van. 

Pleiades_06
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Having tattood eyebrows lazered off looks extremely painful. They drove 400 kilometres to collect the picture of the family in white and also to visit a restaurant that Cleopatra likes. Apparently.  Paul was watching the kids whilst she was being tortured in the name of beauty. Methinks that she is very very bored now. They were expecting to be settled in Australia, Covid has delayed that. They are in Limbo really. I can understand them wanting to get away. Camping with them all in one big 'Yurt' type tent can't be much fun though. They should have (IMO) rented a camper van too. The older lads could sleep in the awning, young kids in the Van. 

I agree about the eyebrows. Definitely not a fundie thing to do. That’s why I find them so fascinating.

Why didn’t they just keep the old camper? And why can’t they return to Australia-they are citizens and have a right to return. Is it because of flights? 

Edited by Pleiades_06

Gobsmacked
4 minutes ago, Pleiades_06 said:

I agree about the eyebrows. Definitely not a fundie thing to do. That’s why I find them so fascinating.

Why didn’t they just keep the old camper? And why can’t they return to Australia-they are citizens and have a right to return. Is it because of flights? 

They can't fly due to Covid. I think they sold the old Camper before Covid arrived. I'm thinking her vlogs  are up-loaded after the event. She gave no dates of the European trip. Just up-loaded the vlogs in no particular order. 

TuringMachine

On the plus side all the kids from Shakespeare down are in carseats. So at least they care about car safety.