IGNORED

Finnish-Australian Vegan Doomsday Cult Family of 12

PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea

I've often been thinking if anyone's ever made a report on child abuse or the sort for them. Were the kids homeschooled? I forget.

The kids are homeschooled. They ( used to) leave the house for music lessons. She had a video up about how Paul looked after the younger kids whilst she drove the older ones to their lessons.  Leonardo, Jerusalem and Cleopatra have all attended technical college. 

Leonardo is an electrician, Jerusalem a builder and Cleopatra is a hairdresser. Apparently. 

Yes I've spent far too long down their rabbit hole during lockdown. 

• Thank You 4

14 hours ago, finnlassie said:

I've often been thinking if anyone's ever made a report on child abuse or the sort for them. Were the kids homeschooled? I forget.

Yes. Someone on the FB snark page did (or claimed to) but looks like it's recent, so only time will tell.

13 hours ago, 16strong said:

Yes. Someone on the FB snark page did (or claimed to) but looks like it's recent, so only time will tell.

If the report ever goes to deeper investigation, they won't be allowed to leave the country until everything is sorted. Interesting times...

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

She’s getting stranger and stranger. Posting more than she was two months ago, including the following:

*Her children sobbing with the title “My Children Have No Filter. Embarrassing...”

*A trip to India in which she basically did...nothing? She mentioned they would under no circumstances visit a temple there. 

*A video about getting her eyebrows lasered off and driving 400 km for a picture to prove they wore white shirts pre-YouTube.

I’m...confused.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Pleiades_06 said:

She’s getting stranger and stranger. Posting more than she was two months ago, including the following:

*Her children sobbing with the title “My Children Have No Filter. Embarrassing...”

*A trip to India in which she basically did...nothing? She mentioned they would under no circumstances visit a temple there. 

*A video about getting her eyebrows lasered off and driving 400 km for a picture to prove they wore white shirts pre-YouTube.

I’m...confused.

I think she’s officially losing it. 

• I Agree 3

Having tattood eyebrows lazered off looks extremely painful. They drove 400 kilometres to collect the picture of the family in white and also to visit a restaurant that Cleopatra likes. Apparently.  Paul was watching the kids whilst she was being tortured in the name of beauty. Methinks that she is very very bored now. They were expecting to be settled in Australia, Covid has delayed that. They are in Limbo really. I can understand them wanting to get away. Camping with them all in one big 'Yurt' type tent can't be much fun though. They should have (IMO) rented a camper van too. The older lads could sleep in the awning, young kids in the Van. 

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Having tattood eyebrows lazered off looks extremely painful. They drove 400 kilometres to collect the picture of the family in white and also to visit a restaurant that Cleopatra likes. Apparently.  Paul was watching the kids whilst she was being tortured in the name of beauty. Methinks that she is very very bored now. They were expecting to be settled in Australia, Covid has delayed that. They are in Limbo really. I can understand them wanting to get away. Camping with them all in one big 'Yurt' type tent can't be much fun though. They should have (IMO) rented a camper van too. The older lads could sleep in the awning, young kids in the Van. 

I agree about the eyebrows. Definitely not a fundie thing to do. That’s why I find them so fascinating.

Why didn’t they just keep the old camper? And why can’t they return to Australia-they are citizens and have a right to return. Is it because of flights? 

Edited by Pleiades_06
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pleiades_06 said:

I agree about the eyebrows. Definitely not a fundie thing to do. That’s why I find them so fascinating.

Why didn’t they just keep the old camper? And why can’t they return to Australia-they are citizens and have a right to return. Is it because of flights? 

They can't fly due to Covid. I think they sold the old Camper before Covid arrived. I'm thinking her vlogs  are up-loaded after the event. She gave no dates of the European trip. Just up-loaded the vlogs in no particular order. 

• Upvote 1

On the plus side all the kids from Shakespeare down are in carseats. So at least they care about car safety. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

• 1 month later...

They're not even in the tent anymore, they're all sleeping in the cars... and talking about how warm and comfy it is.. I'm all for living off grid if you want to (and are taking care of your kids), but I can't see how it's comfy sleeping in cars with all those people... At least she gets to lay down in the van, her husband and one of the big boys are sleeping in the front seats of the car with the seat leaned back, while Cleopatra and one of the little girls are sleeping in the backseat :(

Edited by rainbowbabycakes
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thank You 2

They are camping in the cars at a lovely  spot beside a lake. The lake is in an old quarry. Apparently the ground is too hard to pitch the tents on. They have been in the tent until now. They are driving around visiting relatives of Taina's. Apparently. 

• Thank You 2

On 11/13/2018 at 10:10 AM, Gobsmacked said:

She certainly looks physically healthier after 10 kids than zsuzsu does. (IMO) Botox and cheek fillers?

I believe part of that may be the different way they look at life. Zsuzsu and PP seem negative and believe ugh I'm not sure I can explain what I'm thinking. The Andersons seem to believe in a vengeful God and these people don't seem to, but I've only watched a few of her videos. She seems to enjoy her kids more than Zsu. To me at least.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

OMG I posted about this family on the Rod page like two years ago when I found them via a YouTube rabbit hole. Nobody seemed to know what I was taking about!!!!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

On 8/3/2020 at 6:39 PM, TuringMachine said:

On the plus side all the kids from Shakespeare down are in carseats. So at least they care about car safety. 

The reprecussions for not strapping up your child correctly in a vehicle are quite strict in Finland. CPS gets involved, the fines are high etc. So if they get caught on social media, it's not just a tut tut like I've seen happen to people in the States. In addition, there's MANY professions in Finland that have mandatory reporting to the CPS, even if they see something online or in their free time in general. Licciardos know how fucked they'd be, especially having so many kids and all of the kids having their own individual cases opened.

My best friend went to the States on holiday last year and they brought their own safety seat from here, because they had no trust over what's mandated in the US.

I've had to report a car related situation to the CPS. A guy with a vintage car had his approx. 5 yo kids in the back seat, and I could barely see their heads. Little to my surprise they were only wearing regular seat belts that didn't even have a chest strap... All I could give was the plate number and a description of the situation, but it's probably pretty easy to move onward from there.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

• 1 month later...

Taina has been quiet recently. They are travelling around Finland killing time until they can fly to Australia. COVID interrupted their plans. I do feel sorry for them because of that. She dumps a few videos at once when back in internet range. Dad Paul cooks, Taina films, edits ( with help from Jerusalem) the two older kids ( Cleopatra and Jerusalem) do everything else. That’s how it appears anyway! Paul doesn’t drive due to an eye problem. Cleopatra and Jerusalem both drive. The oldest son Leonardo is/has been alone for 3 months as his wife Jenna (pronounced Yenna) has been in Italy trying to get a modelling contract. He apparently has decided to go back to work rather than try and make a living being a YouTube influencer. His vlogs where crappy. Their time lines are all over the place. Probably sensibly so to deter physical stalkers.  I need the world to return to normal and get a life obviously!!

• Upvote 3

I'm assuming that the family would have to move back into a home soon because of the cold weather.  I can't imagine a Finland winter in a tent.  I've checked in on them from time to time.  I really don't like the way they tease some of their younger children, especially the little one (Nefertiti?) who is afraid of spiders.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

33 minutes ago, finnlassie said:

I'm surprised this cult would be ok with Jenna becoming a model.

I thought that initially then began to think that anything goes as long as the money flows. 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

I thought that initially then began to think that anything goes as long as the money flows. 

Modelling is a preeeetty interesting choice then. And is just... sad. Jenna's likely discouraged from any kind of practical or formal education to actually get a profession that has a guaranteed money flow. Guh, cults are so fucking sad.

• I Agree 2

• 9 months later...

Tania has posted a blog of them flying to and landing in Australia.  They are heading off to a hotel to isolate for two weeks.  Not sure when they flew so could be out of Isolation by now! 
No sign of Cleopatra in the last blogs. I am supposing that she flew ahead to help prepare things for the family when they are/ where released from isolation. 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, rainbowbabycakes said:

I just saw that video, and wondered where she was.

Im sure in the comments section I saw a comment from Taina saying that she will be joining them soon, however she will need to spend 14 days in quarantine which means they won't see her in person for awhile as their quarantine will be finish before hers.

Therefore she is probably still in Finland finalizing things.

Edited by Bridgecape

On 7/26/2021 at 12:12 AM, Gobsmacked said:

Tania has posted a blog of them flying to and landing in Australia.  They are heading off to a hotel to isolate for two weeks.  Not sure when they flew so could be out of Isolation by now! 
No sign of Cleopatra in the last blogs. I am supposing that she flew ahead to help prepare things for the family when they are/ where released from isolation. 

Saw this apparent hotel room.  It is more or less an apartment or a suite of rooms that according to Taina bigger than their last house (Not sure in what). 

I have to say it is quite impressive and looks luxurious to me.  The place has more than 2 balconies and lots of glass (floor to ceiling windows at certain points).   If the government paid for that, then they are very fortunate. 

However the place could do with some rails on the windows or a safety guard to prevent the little ones from falling though.

When they were outside on the balcony, they had to remind the littles not to climb up the balcony as they are on a high floor. 

They should have some guards along the balconies to prevent them from climbing upor over and I am really hoping that they dont just stick the littles in a room together without an older child/adult to superbise them.

• Upvote 2