IGNORED

Finnish-Australian Vegan Doomsday Cult Family of 12

PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea

On 9/6/2019 at 1:50 PM, NoKidsAndCounting said:

I'm dredging up an old topic, but has anyone been watching their traveling videos?  I noticed something interesting about their timeline for all of this.

Please tell! 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Joycemac said:

Please tell! 

Oh dear lord!  This nonsense is back?  But of course I cannot turn away... bring it on!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

On 12/1/2018 at 2:15 PM, Queen said:

@So-Virgin-It-Hurts I've now watched a couple of his videos and you are indeed right, there aren't really any content! He's not the first YouTuber I've seen do this, though. I'd say he's more extrovert than the typical Finnish young man, and he also seems pretty immature while at the same time trying so hard to be serious. If I didn't know his age, according to his behavior I'd guess he's a teenager. Maybe I'm judging him too harshly. I get the feeling that this is the first time he is living without strict supervision so he's a bit lost. And even though he seems to like the camera I do have a feeling it's the mom who is pressuring the kids to be "famous", just like she's trying to be. 

• Upvote 1

I don’t think she wants the kids to be popular I think she wants to run the show. It would seem she’d help Leonatdo more. Also Cleopatra would make an interesting channel, she has talent and she’s not shy about wearing skimpy clothes  she could be making content and help the family  why isn’t she? 

With Leonardo he just seems so lazy. There is no way his or his wife’s videos are making money. To be honest Jenna makes better video than him something else I don’t understand why aren’t they included in this road trip they are also travelling but separate from the family. Why? How? Where is the money coming from.  Anyway that’s just my views on it. It is one strange family. So phoney. When she put ups post announcing 155K subs she wrote something about working at UouTube and how it felt funny to say that “because she was just a country bumpkin that changed poopy diapers” I called her out on that and ask her what was up with the false modesty. She I both know she is not a country bumpkin.  So phoney. I liked their channel at first. For real I don’t like any channel that seems to be money hungry. Plus I get burnt out on them. I feel like it’s getting pushed down my throat.  I didn’t mean to ramble. 

• Upvote 2

On 11/28/2018 at 9:51 AM, Glasgowghirl said:

Yes, something is definitely off with them. No mention of him working or how the fund themselves is suspicious. No way benefits, even for a family that size, stretches enough to pay for a house like that, even in a country with a great welfare system like Finland. The fact her mother in law heads a cult is even more worrying.

She kept the younger kids on formula longer than they needed to be, this wasn't the case of a child still getting a bottle at night for comfort. She mentioned giving them formula during the day, unless their is a medical reason, children that are 3 or 4 do not still need formula.

Speaking of food for the toddlers I was rewatching Aphrodite”a birthday video when the camera cut away to Omega hiding under the table eating something solid. She reaches for asking what he was eating he wasn’t old enough to eat solids yet huh? No snacks? No exceptions? She ended up letting him keep it but probably to avoid a scene during filming. 

• Upvote 3

On 10/21/2019 at 12:38 AM, Joycemac said:

Speaking of food for the toddlers I was rewatching Aphrodite”a birthday video when the camera cut away to Omega hiding under the table eating something solid. She reaches for asking what he was eating he wasn’t old enough to eat solids yet huh? No snacks? No exceptions? She ended up letting him keep it but probably to avoid a scene during filming. 

I think she doesn't allow Omega to have foods with too much salt or sugar.  Sometimes it seems random, though.  When I spoke about their timeline a little while ago, I think they have massively messed around with it.  Paul (husband) had posted pictures on his Instagram that were quite a bit "ahead" of where Taina said that the family was in their trip.  She had claimed they only traveled to five countries, but his pictures messed with that statement.  I understand why they'd want to fudge their timeline a bit if they didn't want people following the children too closely, but she outright said they had only been to five countries and wanted to wait until posting an RV "routine" video.  I think the family left Finland a month or even two before they said that they left. 

I am with you in that I think Taina wants as much control as possible.  It's a little disturbing.  I noticed that in the "cave" video (in Slovenia, I think), she said that she figured the tour guide was going to LIE to the family about how the cave was over a million years old or something, and Taina restated that her family believes the Earth is 6,000 years old.  Okay, lady.  Also, I was really put off by the fact that she allowed Shakespeare to knock on some bells on the Leaning Tower of Pisa, basically drumming on them.  She thought it was cute/funny.  Taina mentioned that she and the family were only going to stay on evangelical church properties, too.  I think she has to have so much control that she doesn't even want her kids exposed to other people/ways of life.  It's a pretty narrow view of the world for the kids and makes me sad for them.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

• 5 weeks later...

I’m still catching up on JRod threads (finally got to 100...) so thought I’d watch a few of these videos for light relief...

Is it just me or are the getting weirder and weirder?

I’m assuming The Cult (sorry, don’t remember the name) don’t believe in gender roles because Taina and Cleopatra spend their time preening and Jerusalem looks after Omega. 
For example, he refused to get off a badger at Legoland. She calls for help. Jerusalem comes running. 

Getting weirder and weirder

• Upvote 2

On 11/23/2019 at 9:16 PM, JustmeandJas said:

I’m assuming The Cult (sorry, don’t remember the name) don’t believe in gender roles because Taina and Cleopatra spend their time preening and Jerusalem looks after Omega. 

For example, he refused to get off a badger at Legoland. She calls for help. Jerusalem comes running.

I'm not sure about the gender roles thing but she's got a strong buddy system going (see each video presenting a child: for the yougest there is an older one, it's not explicit but i got that vibe) while Omega's "buddy" seems Shakespeare/D'Artagnan (i don't remember who is who) rather than Jerusalem, Jerusalem is the oldest umarried boy so he might be "buddy in chief for the boys".

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

• 1 month later...

Their new home posted 6 days or so ago appears to be a much smaller version of their old home. It's somewhere in Europe and very snowy. She is still talking about when they have their Australian house. Where in Europe are they? When do they love to Australia. Cleopatra has just celebrated her 20th birthday. Omega just turned 2. Aphrodite is tiny. Omega is taller. They shaved Omega's head. Why? The same thing happened to KingJames at the same age. Taina is definitely odd. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Their new home posted 6 days or so ago appears to be a much smaller version of their old home. It's somewhere in Europe and very snowy. She is still talking about when they have their Australian house. Where in Europe are they? When do they love to Australia. Cleopatra has just celebrated her 20th birthday. Omega just turned 2. Aphrodite is tiny. Omega is taller. They shaved Omega's head. Why? The same thing happened to KingJames at the same age. Taina is definitely odd. 

Based on Omega's birthday video it seems like they're back in Finland. 

It is really hard keeping up with these people.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

It's so odd. When they were leaving Finland it was or appeared to be good bye for ever, Australia here we come. Their European tour is over? But now back in Finland or possibly in Germany. Totes confused. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
It's so odd. When they were leaving Finland it was or appeared to be good bye for ever, Australia here we come. Their European tour is over? But now back in Finland or possibly in Germany. Totes confused. 
I read somewhere that the kids aren't vaccinated and they can't live in Australia because of that. Don't know if that's true or not.

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, SwiftlyD said:

I read somewhere that the kids aren't vaccinated and they can't live in Australia because of that. Don't know if that's true or not.

Oh they could still live here, but Australia tied Family tax benefits to vaccinations. No jab - no pay, it has been quite successful so far, a lot of parents changed their minds...

http://www.ncirs.org.au/public/no-jab-no-play-no-jab-no-pay

I think it's very fair; you pose a threat to the vulnerable members of your community choosing anti vax for non existent reasons. Outbreaks are costly and dangerous, so no tax bonus.

Edited by squiddysquid
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 2

Oh they could still live here, but Australia tied Family tax benefits to vaccinations. No jab - no pay, it has been quite successful so far, a lot of parents changed their minds...
http://www.ncirs.org.au/public/no-jab-no-play-no-jab-no-pay
I think it's very fair; you pose a threat to the vulnerable members of your community choosing anti vax for non existent reasons. Outbreaks are costly and dangerous, so no tax bonus.
The US should do this I would love to see the mass hysteria that would break out [emoji23]

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

It’s all smoke and mirrors with Taina. Who knows what the plan is. She’s all about what she thinks looks good 

• I Agree 1

No mass hysteria, just a bunch of conspiracy theorist (unfortunately enough to jeopardise herd immunity) who usually choose money over their "convictions".

I hope other countries are encouraged by the results.

screenshot-2017-06-06-14-09-05.png

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Their bags were packed for the move to Australia. They are now stuck in Finland due to Covid 19. The latest Vlog is another hair cutting session. At her fathers suggestion Cleopatra gave KingJames a 'Viking' braid. 

I still have the horrible feeling that Taina doesn't like that child for some reason. 

• Upvote 4

I saw the vlog about her “4 year 3 months AND in grade 1.” It’s interesting how she’s never caught on how arrogant those claims are.

• Upvote 2

Omega is now bald. Why does she want him and KingJames bald when the older boys and Dad  have plaits, top knots and pony tails? Not an important question these days I know but I'm curious.

Leanardo and Jenna have some new videos up. He has gone all religious, she has joined a modelling agency. They are moving back to Jenna's home town. Helsinki is expensive and has a drug problem apparently? 

Leanardo asks for financial help. I thought he was a qualified electrition? Jerusalem is meant to be a qualified builder? 

I can't be bothered to look through Tainia's early vlogs again. 

Edited by Gobsmacked
Spell
  • Upvote 3

They were about to move to Australia? HA, Be stuck in Finland ya baffoons. Though I don't want theme here either. Uh. How about... just disband the cult...

It's crazy how they have about a million subscribers on youtube! Likely from the whole "minimalistic vegan large family" schtick they try to show to the public.

My friend's church listed Grandma-Licciardo as one of their speaking guests this summer, but that won't be happening. Fuck this. Her church has been having some other questionable guests too and they are ok with Heidi Baker. HUUUGHGHGH....

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Has anyone seen that they're now homeless living in a tent on the beach, and with no restrooms? All those kids have to poop in the bushes, "shower" with baby wipes, and their tent flooded during a storm. Wtf? Do local authorities know about this?

Also, Taina desperately trying to prove to her followers that the family always wore white and had no form of self expression, when we've all seen the pics on Dad's Facebook that prove otherwise. ?

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 4

1 hour ago, 16strong said:

Has anyone seen that they're now homeless living in a tent on the beach, and with no restrooms? All those kids have to poop in the bushes, "shower" with baby wipes, and their tent flooded during a storm. Wtf? Do local authorities know about this?

Also, Taina desperately trying to prove to her followers that the family always wore white and had no form of self expression, when we've all seen the pics on Dad's Facebook that prove otherwise. ?

I don’t understand wtf she is trying to prove. I started watching but couldn’t finish-did she say when they are actually going?

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

7 hours ago, 16strong said:

I don't believe any of this bullsh*t tbh. Taina literally makes up something new every week for attention. 

P.s. I follow a lot of weird family channels on YT, but this family just gives me major creep vibes, like something really sinister is going on in the background. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

She did say that they are waiting for the go ahead to be able to take the flight to Australia. They have decided to spend the time camping to visit different parts of Finland. I know they are super weird and fans of Ken Hamm but I think they are seriously going camping. They practiced for three nights. Presumably at/near the rented house. The tent leaked so the company sent them another one, hopefully without leaks. 

• Upvote 1