IGNORED

Finnish-Australian Vegan Doomsday Cult Family of 12

PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea

hey everyone. i read this thread back in november when i first saw this family and followed for a few days but it just bummed me out so i forgot about it. anyways this family pops up in my youtube reccommendations again and i just had to see what was up with them nowadays. i watched the videos of king james’ third birthday last night and then came back to look for this thread and signed up for an account right away haha. something weird that stuck out to me- taina said that the youngest baby (sorry i don’t know their names) weighs more than his sister who’s a year older than him. is that normal? 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, concernedincle said:

hey everyone. i read this thread back in november when i first saw this family and followed for a few days but it just bummed me out so i forgot about it. anyways this family pops up in my youtube reccommendations again and i just had to see what was up with them nowadays. i watched the videos of king james’ third birthday last night and then came back to look for this thread and signed up for an account right away haha. something weird that stuck out to me- taina said that the youngest baby (sorry i don’t know their names) weighs more than his sister who’s a year older than him. is that normal? 

I’m no expert but the baby still gets animal fats from breastfeeding, the little girl is not BF and only gets oat milk, not cow or goat milk.  All babies are different but I think it's partly caused by this. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, LovelyLuna said:

I’m no expert but the baby still gets animal fats from breastfeeding, the little girl is not BF and only gets oat milk, not cow or goat milk.  All babies are different but I think it's partly caused by this. 

Lots of variation in weight. My 22 M old is 25% for weight my 4.5 year old 2%. So yeah if they were a year apart she’d weigh more than him. 

Nothing to worry about unless they drop from the % they are on. Ie was 30% now 3%. 

• Upvote 3

Omg I didn't realise there's a Licciardo thread in FJ!!! (Thanks @Melinda for telling me)

My best friend lives close to where they are and has seen them at least once when cycling and some of the kids (she remembers Jerusalem the best) in town a few times. Now that she knows about the fuck upedness, she doesn't quite think "oh, snazzy" about them anymore... I actually got to know about this crazy ass family through her just last month.

My other friend thought Jerusalem is the father of the kids, "whaaat he can't be older than the mother!!". I was like... Jesus Christ what are you taking :roll::D

Edited by finnlassie
  • Upvote 5

• 4 weeks later...

Is there an age limit on rescue-ferret-usage?

I’ve been watching these videos and my 14 month old loves Aphrodite and Omega. I’m still trying to figure out what is pinging my weird-dar (apart from the blanket training and the attempt at breathy voice etc)

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

I adore the title of this thread.  It says something that the post title has to be fairly specific to distinguish them from all of the other weird-ass mega families studied by FJ. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Has anyone else noticed they disabled the YouTube comments? Comments were available when they first started posting videos,  now they’re  not. It makes me wonder if people were asking about income, and their beliefs and whatnot.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, SunnySide said:

Has anyone else noticed they disabled the YouTube comments? Comments were available when they first started posting videos,  now they’re  not. It makes me wonder if people were asking about income, and their beliefs and whatnot.

youtube actually has disabled the comments for most channels that have children in the content regularly. apparently people can manually enable their comments but youtube is asking family vloggers and the like to cooperate for the time being as they’re hoping to be able to get rid of the boards of pervs that lurk in the comments sections of family channels and make it a safer experience for creators and the youtube community. you can google ‘youtube family channel comments ban’ or something if you want to read more about it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 1

• 3 months later...

They popped up in my YouTube feed again... Apparently, they've sold everything, and are moving into an RV to travel Europe for 6 months

Edited by rainbowbabycakes
  • Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 1

I saw that about their move, too. It makes me a little sad for the kids losing the instruments they love to play. It seems like the only way out for the older kids is marriage.

• Upvote 4

I know. I would hope that they haven't really sold all those instruments, especially since for one of the boys, she refers to his instruments as his babies. It's sad

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

I’m sure the older kids love their family but this seems unfair to them except for them being able to see more of the world and travel.

• Upvote 1

On 3/7/2019 at 8:10 AM, Howl said:

I adore the title of this thread.  It says something that the post title has to be fairly specific to distinguish them from all of the other weird-ass mega families studied by FJ. 

Thanks!!

Unrelated,: My YouTube algorithm had changed and I don'tt care enough to look them up but I'm sad they spent so much time learning (and money buying) instruments only to sell them?!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Oh no, I fell back down this hole!

Apparently the family does bible reading but first, Kent Hovind's Creation series! (Eye roll), around 4:20:

Super checked out dad on his phone at 5:07 of the same video. Seems like the older kids do quite a bit of cooking and child car. I guess, not surprising!

I'm guessing they were living WAY above their means and had to liquidate everything.

• Upvote 4

Holy Mother of Crows, that video is so.... so STAGED. “Time for break dancing!” and the white-dressed toddlers go and get black hats. Because you can’t break dance without matching hats.

Also have we talked about the older ones parenting the little ones in this family? That’s pretty clear in this video.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Taina has 2 family evening routine videos up. They have an hours evening family worship lead by Paul, they break it into 20 minute segments. One segment involves listening to Ken Hovind videos. We now know everything is not as normal as dear Taina would like us to believe. 

However, Paul appears to do all the cooking. Imagine J-B or ppp doing that?

The kids look healthy and well fed. ( little Aphrodite has bowed legs, that could be a non-dietary problem as no-one else seems to have). The older kids all ski/snowboard, play instruments. The three older kids have been to trade schools and gained practical skills.  The eldest boy is married and an electrician (only 21 married to 19 year old Janna), Cleopatra is 19 and a qualified hairdresser/ teaches piano. Jerusalem is 17, has a building certificate type thingie, sorts the family vlogs etc with his mum and teaches Drums. 

Although I think the parents are defo weird they do appear to have turned out vocal, outgoing offspring who can mix with the world. 

ZsuZsu with her large family mix of older , middles and babies looks even more dreadful in comparison. ppp is no help to her at all. 

I'm not defending Taina and Paul  (their surname is too long to remember!) in any way. They are most definately odd BUT they do appear to love and care for their kids. 

Edited by Gobsmacked
Extra letter
  • Upvote 3

I am so confused about their living situation up to this point. They were in this big house, then she had two videos of new, smaller houses (both of which seem to be gone now?) and then they're back at the big house, and now in the RV. We're those other houses just like vacation rentals? Did they happen before or after the RV?

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I've been sucked back down the rabbit hole, and find that I can't help but watch, but honestly, her videos aren't that great, lol... It's just a bunch of randomness, with a little bit of something that ties into the thread title.

They sold some of their instruments in the most recent video, but thankfully it looks like they're taking a few things in the RV with them, and some more are going into storage for the trip. It sounds like they're moving back to Australia when the 6 months is over

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

• 1 month later...

I'm dredging up an old topic, but has anyone been watching their traveling videos?  I noticed something interesting about their timeline for all of this.

• Upvote 1

Hi I watched a couple, but it’s quite dull. I figured their timeline was - Plan trip, need money, create YT channel for on the road income, use funds for travel and moving back to Australia. It seems like the whole thing was just a side hustle. She even has her kids doing their own YT channels, I’m guessing to maximize exposure to different audiences. Not a bad plan except for the exploiting your children aspect. 

I could be off or totally not following your line of thinking though lol. 

Edited by CharlieInCharge
Word
  • Upvote 1

Hello @CharlieInCharge. I have watched almost all of their videos...not super exciting but I’m bewildered and fascinated by their life. I guess I keep hoping one of the kids will upset Mom by saying they want to wear purple. ? Some posters on her Instagram mentioned the pictures on her husband’s own Instagram. For a while, he’s been posting pictures of really warm places with the kids playing on the beach. He lists the location as Planet Earth or something. In the You Tube descriptions of her videos, she always says “We are in X country now.” On her Instagram recently, she said that she wanted to post a camper routine video for everyone but that she wants to travel through at least 5 more countries first since they have only visited five. Her sons Instagram has a picture that says it was taken in Spain back on May 14. Some commented on her Instagram that they believe they are already done traveling and have relocated in Australia. She started posting videos of the trip near the end of July and it looked like they just started out at that time. A few people said they understand wanting to keep their timeline guarded for family safety, but she’s currently saying they’ve only visited five places. The videos are about three months behind. I definitely understand it from a safety point of view but she probably should have just kept mum about everything and asked her husband and son not to post.  I would never call out her son’s Instagram pic on her account, but people are putting the puzzle together. The mystery at this point is more interesting than the vids. ?Well, hopefully their kids are happy. Hope they can wear purple at some point if they want that. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

King James Has Fox and King as a middle name. I believe all the girls have Bambi as a middle name. This family is some of the weirdest of the weird I have comments that people think the kids are at a breaking point. I don’t see that. They think their mother does no wrong. As for the father somehow there is the story that he is a child psychologist and I think he had a client commit suicide and he had a break down. I read that in the comment section so don’t count on it being true. She is the driving force in the family. He mopes around behind her. Cleopatra and her are best friends. I’m all over the place here I go in another direction. Ok I think Leonardo is 20-21, Cleopatra 18-19, that birthday video of Jerusalem is out of order and they would not discuss Romeo’s age for awhile. I’m hey had a birthday for him and I think it was 16 also???i saw people say they thought the relationship between cCleopatra and Jerusalem  Was weird I think the one with her and Romeo is strange. I thought Romeo was a girl for a while. He even had little nip buds there is something they are hiding about him. The 2nd white boy dreads are on D’angelo his age is murky too. He would have been the last child born in Australia and Shakespeare was the first in Finland. Lol I just jumped all over the place. 

On 2/9/2019 at 12:43 PM, concernedincle said:

I think it could be normal. My son weigh 33 lbs at a year. He wasn’t fat but he was chunky. Most people I knew with 2 years old didn’t weigh that yet. 

On 3/7/2019 at 7:23 PM, SunnySide said:

YouTube disables comments on videos they deem made for kids. The FCC fined them a pretty hefty fine for something to do with kids content and advertising. So pretty sure YouTube did. I mean they still get comments on Instagram. Also I would think they would want to stay connected to what people are saying and thinking. To try and gage if they’ve gone too far. 

On 12/4/2018 at 6:55 AM, fundiefan said:

Not when there is little about your life that is natural. Image and showing off have different standards and processes.

Note, I know absolutely nothing about dreads. But, I too, always thought it was a natural process that took time. 

He recently cut them off. It was a big production perfect for views. Complete with voting and everything. 

On 7/2/2019 at 7:59 AM, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

Oh no, I fell back down this hole!

Apparently the family does bible reading but first, Kent Hovind's Creation series! (Eye roll), around 4:20:

Super checked out dad on his phone at 5:07 of the same video. Seems like the older kids do quite a bit of cooking and child car. I guess, not surprising!

I'm guessing they were living WAY above their means and had to liquidate everything.

It seems their minimalist life style only applies to clothes (it makes laundry easier) furniture and glasses they drink from glass jars here’s a thought they don’t have furniture because they’d rather have other stuff so they’ll say they live a minimalist lifestyle but in reality they are broke.   

• Upvote 1