IGNORED

Joy and Austin 25: Guest Starring Grandpa Munster

HerNameIsBuffy

HerRoom is the best place to get bras. I have a small band size and big cups (32 ff/g depending on brand). This is the only place I've been able to find ones that fit. 

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the comments of the Thanksgiving photo, Joy responded to a comment and said she is not pregnant. I guess she's taking a leaf from Jessa's book when it comes to Instagram speculation.

Also, looks like they're in San Antonio. Is it was I only know this because like 95% of all Counting On episodes now days seem to be set there?

10 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

Also, looks like they're in San Antonio.

Yep, that's SA. I'm still surprised they don't own property here as often as they visit, but downtown where they like to spend time is expensive. I'm expecting to run across at least the Vuolos during Christmas season socializing. 

52 minutes ago, cascarones said:

I'm expecting to run across at least the Vuolos during Christmas season socializing. 

You have friends in common with the Vuolos?

On 11/25/2018 at 4:30 PM, singsingsing said:

You have friends in common with the Vuolos?

@cascarones has talked numerous times about having friends in common with Jeremy and having met him at least once or twice.

21 minutes ago, Bethella said:

@cascarones has talked numerous times about having friends in common with Jeremy and having met him at least once or twice.

I vaguely remember her mentioning meeting Jeremy, but I was curious if she actually had friends in common with him. I must have missed that.

On 11/15/2018 at 10:58 AM, SapphireSlytherin said:

Only if the cheese is literally boiling hot.  

Cheese above 60 degrees C should kill all but the toughest thermophiles (most thermophiles live in weird places like hot springs and aren't pathogenic).

/biogeochemist here

On 11/12/2018 at 12:51 PM, SassyPants said:

Just to present another perspective here, the Duggar women have never been known for wearing supportive bras. When I had my first kid in 1987 (in CA so maybe more progressive), the first thing the AM nurse said to me, and this was after having a c-section at 11PM the night before, was that I needed to put on a nice and firmly supportive bra. I think what we often see with the Duggars is a lack of basic education, or perhaps, the refusal/inability to follow such. It drives me crazy, especially when it involves a risk to their children (IE Jill's stupid carseat/stroller hack). In terms of long term health and strength, appropriate sized supportive garments should be worn. The thought of the probable future, back, shoulder and back pain makes me hurt for her.

These ladies are no longer poor. They have homes, high end cars, discretionary income enough to eat outside the home on a regular basis. They readily travel and aside from the show, most do not have the need for additional income. Again, I really think it's a knowledge deficit.

Big boobs sag when you're breastfeeding whether you're smart or not.  Joy is well endowed and short-waisted.  That's just how she looks. But good bras are pretty important... the weight of large breasts is real and do affect posture/neck/back.  

On 11/27/2018 at 8:08 PM, singsingsing said:

I was curious if she actually had friends in common with him.

I do. I feel alright commenting on when I saw more of Jeremy since he was a public figure and a lot of our run across were Scorpions related or due to his teammates. It's also years back, pre-Duggar. Not aimed at you at all, but sometimes I read the Duggar boards and feel like it's gotten so BEC due to lack of news posters have forgotten these are real people who are regular to interact with, not aliens. I don't know if that makes sense, but he was a nice, talkative, normal guy who didn't fly off into rants or start trying to convert when Catholicism or other religions came up. 

It feels too invasive to comment on any in person interactions since he's been on Counting On and I wound up here, so I simply don't and probably shouldn't have even mentioned the holiday party circuit. I'm just nerve wracked about it for other reasons. I mentioned what our mutual friends chat about after he's publicly done something like sign his anti-social justice thing, but try to avoid anything that doesn't have cameras following or public accounts associated. I don't agree with his beliefs, but do think he and Jinger have the right to decide what they put out in public and have a normal social life. He's certainly not hiding the ugly side of his faith online and that's fair game to me.

It's not a perfect threshold for when to share/ not to share, but I try my best.

13 minutes ago, cascarones said:

I do. I feel alright commenting on when I saw more of Jeremy since he was a public figure and a lot of our run across were Scorpions related or due to his teammates. It's also years back, pre-Duggar. Not aimed at you at all, but sometimes I read the Duggar boards and feel like it's gotten so BEC due to lack of news posters have forgotten these are real people who are regular to interact with, not aliens. I don't know if that makes sense, but he was a nice, talkative, normal guy who didn't fly off into rants or start trying to convert when Catholicism or other religions came up. 

It feels too invasive to comment on any in person interactions since he's been on Counting On and I wound up here, so I simply don't and probably shouldn't have even mentioned the holiday party circuit. I'm just nerve wracked about it for other reasons. I mentioned what our mutual friends chat about after he's publicly done something like sign his anti-social justice thing, but try to avoid anything that doesn't have cameras following or public accounts associated. I don't agree with his beliefs, but do think he and Jinger have the right to decide what they put out in public and have a normal social life. He's certainly not hiding the ugly side of his faith online and that's fair game to me.

It's not a perfect threshold for when to share/ not to share, but I try my best.

I totally forgot that he actually played soccer in San Antonio. I thought he only moved there for his ministry career. I had to go look him up on Wikipedia because I didn't know what 'Scorpions' meant. I am really not up on my Jeremy Vuolo facts! :pb_lol: Thank you for answering, and I totally get wanting to walk that line where you're not sharing information that isn't public. I'd want to do the same thing in your shoes.

Alright I know we’ve left the college football talk but I can’t pass a conversation without a Roll Tide ?

I’m happy to see Joy and Austin getting out there and spending more time away from the TTH even though they live close. I hope they had a lovely Thanksgiving 

• 2 weeks later...

Joy posted a picture of her Instagram story (I still suck at taking screen grabs from my phone so no pics sorry) celebrating Austin 25th birthday by playing Catan.

That game is so darn fun tho! I wanna play it now. ?

Not to be gross, but I wonder if Baby Forsyth #2 will arrive next September. I laughed at the people who said the same thing after David and Priscilla shared the bloomin' onion on their 11 month(???) anniversary and look what happened.

2 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Not to be gross, but I wonder if Baby Forsyth #2 will arrive next September. I laughed at the people who said the same thing after David and Priscilla shared the bloomin' onion on their 11 month(???) anniversary and look what happened.

It seems likely to me. Hot chocolate may be their bloomin' onion!

34 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So do we think Joy was wearing a skirt over those hiking pants? I sure hope not. That would look ridiculous.

1126D0AB-37FB-4C8B-B312-99E7C9EC6538.jpeg

Wait, joy has hiking boots??? NJ or just sandals?? This is news!

35 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Lol I said it! That bloomin’ Onion is a fundie aphrodisiac! 

And I definitely think this little trip may end up with a new Austin clone in 9 months. 

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Lol I said it! That bloomin’ Onion is a fundie aphrodisiac! 

And I definitely think this little trip may end up with a new Austin clone in 9 months. 

Of course! Sweet Fellowship! And what else is there to do??

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

I was thinking the same thing. LOL! 

Someone needs to show Jill THIS is a good way to Instagram. 1st post something interesting 2nd take nice photos 3 be brief in your description 4th keep the #s to a minimum.

You know what? Props to Joy for planning something that both of them seem like they’d really enjoy. 

(And can we all please agree to NEVER use “Fundies” and “aphrodisiacs” in the same sentence ever again?! It’s horribly disturbing and I need to sleep tonight. :pb_lol:)

28 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

You know what? Props to Joy for planning something that both of them seem like they’d really enjoy. 

(And can we all please agree to NEVER use “Fundies” and “aphrodisiacs” in the same sentence ever again?! It’s horribly disturbing and I need to sleep tonight. :pb_lol:)

JB.png.16b00b7813d692596a47db61199cbc19.png

17 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

This was my thought too!  We've often seen husbands/boyfriends surprise their women with trips, but I don't remember seeing a Duggar or Bates woman arrange a surprise trip for her partner before. Good for Joy for feeling like she could do that.  It's a great personal gift that reflects Austin's interests. Much better than going out for the obligatory chocolate mess. 

20 hours ago, singsingsing said:

JB.png.16b00b7813d692596a47db61199cbc19.png

Well there goes my lunch!

I do have to say it’s nice to see Austin and Joy spending some time getting to know each other. Being they were pregnant 1.2 seconds after the marriage they haven’t had a lot of solo time. Now who’s ready for baby 2?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived