IGNORED

John David and Abbie 6: Flying Off to the Honeymoon

Coconut Flan

46 minutes ago, nolongerIFBx said:

Has anyone seen who the officiant was? I'd swear it was my old youth pastor, Bob Gray III, but he has his own huge church in TX, though it is close to Alert. . .

bob gray.JPG

The program from the wedding says Pastor Bob Gray, so looks like it’s your dude. 

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I would assume all fundy men wear loose boxers to try to optimize their sperm counts at all times.

And I am not happy that your post caused me to briefly picture DPIaT in tighty whities!  :naughty:

I bet it’s quite a conundrum for married fundies. They want to have a high sperm count in order to show off their holy manhood. However they don’t want to defraud any ladies at church with jiggly bits. I’ve always imagined they want to have an ill defined bulge down there sort of like a real life Ken Doll. And it would help hide any poorly timed arousal caused by contrasting buttons.

So I'm cooking apple butter today and it smells delicious. I've never done it before,  but it seemed simple. I also just had a delicious cheese quesadilla for lunch. What's everyone else eating today?

4 minutes ago, BachelorToTheRapture said:

So I'm cooking apple butter today and it smells delicious. I've never done it before,  but it seemed simple. I also just had a delicious cheese quesadilla for lunch. What's everyone else eating today?

If anything should inspire a desire for thread drift it's the thought of DPIATs jiggly bits!  :pb_lol:

I am sitting here debating whether or not to make more three bears cranberry muffins since the kids inhaled the first two batches and left me nothing for the freezer.

32 minutes ago, BachelorToTheRapture said:

I had pumpkin pancakes for breakfast.Broccoli and potato boats,minus the boat(peel).I'm having black-eyed peas and brown rice,later.

50 minutes ago, FrozenSmile said:

The program from the wedding says Pastor Bob Gray, so looks like it’s your dude. 

Thanks. A small world, I guess. Now I have to go PM my sister!

52 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

If anything should inspire a desire for thread drift it's the thought of DPIATs jiggly bits!  :pb_lol:

For the love of Rufus, have mercy.  You are inspiring a desire for brain bleach in me today.  First it is Steve weeping in Teri's arms and sharing his intimate secrets (like how he wants her to put toothpaste on his toothbrush).  Now it is the Tool's wide-stance, tightie whities, and jiggly bits.

:brainbleach:

I don't know for sure what we are eating today.  I have to go and buy it now.  Laters. 

I made herb roasted potatoes, carrots, green beans, and mushrooms with baked chicken for dinner. I had oatmeal with peanut butter and banna for breakfast.  

The instant pot just chimed.  The chicken is done!  I'll be adding some rice and broccoli to the plate to go with it.

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

However they don’t want to defraud any ladies at church with jiggly bits.

I don't think most fundie men worry about defrauding women. It's not up to them on whether or not they're appropriate, it's the woman's response. She's responsible for how she reacts to a man, and making sure SHE doesn't defraud them. At least, that's how it was in my experience. The men could always do whatever they pleased, ugh. Beach day and guys would be in normal swim shorts but us girls had one piece bathing suits plus shorts on, and if we weren't in the water, then put a t-shirt on for goodness sake!

26 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

The instant pot just chimed.  The chicken is done!  I'll be adding some rice and broccoli to the plate to go with it.

How do you like your instant pot? Asking for a friend. 

I love it.  The best part for me is that I can put in frozen meat and it cooks it perfectly and the same way every time.  It takes a few minutes to come to pressure, cooks the chicken for 15 minutes, and then takes a few more minutes to release and several days of chicken are done straight from the freezer.  

4 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I'm old school.  I don't think it's a real fundy wedding if one of the fathers doesn't give a formal speech about his vasectomy and how after the reversal his ejaculate was once again sperm filled and free.

Or stand in an alarmingly wide stance.

Reveal hidden contents

imageproxy (1).jpg

One or the other, but if the crotch of one of the fathers of the betrothed isn't featured I don't consider it a real wedding.

I really need to see more about this wedding (especially that speech about freed sperm). Is there a thread somewhere discussing it?

I guess having the choir sing 'Every Sperm is Sacred' would be too Catholic for a fundie wedding... Too bad.

43 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

I really need to see more about this wedding (especially that speech about freed sperm). Is there a thread somewhere discussing it?

I guess having the choir sing 'Every Sperm is Sacred' would be too Catholic for a fundie wedding... Too bad.

Yes, there is a thread but there is no live stream to watch. The Bons left the double wedding live stream up but they took John and Chelsy’s down pretty quickly. So it only lives on in our memories. 

54 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

in the interest of full disclosure my wording about the freedom of sperm was mine - not a quote from the wedding.

3 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

For the love of Rufus, have mercy.  You are inspiring a desire for brain bleach in me today.  First it is Steve weeping in Teri's arms and sharing his intimate secrets (like how he wants her to put toothpaste on his toothbrush).  Now it is the Tool's wide-stance, tightie whities, and jiggly bits.

:brainbleach:

I don't know for sure what we are eating today.  I have to go and buy it now.  Laters. 

Did he have a dream that he was Prince Charles?

Dinner tonight is twice cooked (boiled then baked) little white potatoes and salmon marinated in Greek yogurt and tandoori spice. Both are in the oven and should be ready soon.  Also a spinach and field green salad. I'm kind of cheating on the salad because all I'm going to do is open the box and leave it on the counter.  Husband and daughter can add dressing or extra stuff to it if they want.

2 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

I love it.  The best part for me is that I can put in frozen meat and it cooks it perfectly and the same way every time.  It takes a few minutes to come to pressure, cooks the chicken for 15 minutes, and then takes a few more minutes to release and several days of chicken are done straight from the freezer.  

Okay FJverse is it worth swapping my 15 year old slow cooker for an Instapot? Also asking for @Knight of Ni's friend.

I made a ginormous pot of chili and baked a loaf of homemade bread. My house smells SO good. DH walked in from work and exclaimed over it. lol

Just for me I'd rather have the instant pot since it can also be a slow cooker and a rice cooker and yogurt maker, etc.

I’ve been in three weddings. Two of them (including mine) were civil ceremonies with a Justice of the Peace that lasted 15 minutes tops. The other (my sister’s) was an Episcopalian wedding and likely lasted around an hour. We stood for parts and sat for parts - just like the grooms and brides in British royal weddings. 

As for the rest of the thread drift... thank Rufus I didn’t read through this until 9:30 at night. If I had read it anytime sooner then the food I did eat today would not have stayed down. I hate everyone and everything and I will absolutely throw a massive thread derailing tantrum if I wind up with nightmares thanks to every single mention of Steve, reversal babies, bodily fluids, jiggly bits, and DPIAT:pb_lol:

8 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I would assume all fundy men wear loose boxers to try to optimize their sperm counts at all times.

And I am not happy that your post caused me to briefly picture DPIaT in tighty whities!  :naughty:

Not to be tooooooo big of a weirdo/creeper, but on one of the laundry room videos of the Duggars there is definitely a huge bin of tighty whities. I thought it was SO awkward! And not modest. And potentially answered the question if they just pooled all the underwear of the same size.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived