IGNORED

John David and Abbie 6: Flying Off to the Honeymoon

Coconut Flan

4 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Is that a slang term I'm not getting? :pb_lol: The only slang association I have is of a method of drug use.

the wet spot dearie the wet spot lol 

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Is that a slang term I'm not getting? :pb_lol: The only slang association I have is of a method of drug use.

which is nicer than my interpretation - spottings is either weight training at the gym or period starting to me.

14 hours ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Do we have a confirmed list of bridesmaids and groomsmen yet? I'm curious to see who JD had in the wedding party. 

The only picture we have seen is Abby with her bridesmaides, who where Jana and abbies sisters and a friend I think. For groomsmen we know nathan and apparently Josh if I recall correctly

17 minutes ago, Angelic83 said:

The only picture we have seen is Abby with her bridesmaides, who where Jana and abbies sisters and a friend I think. For groomsmen we know nathan and apparently Josh if I recall correctly

Looks like JD also had Austin and Joe was the Best Man. Abbie has a couple of brothers so probably at least one of them.

The only thing I'd find interesting about seeing a Duggar in the wild is that I could come back here and talk some shit. :pb_lol: 

44 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

The only thing I'd find interesting about seeing a Duggar in the wild is that I could come back here and talk some shit. :pb_lol: 

i look forward to that endlessly. 

I really wouldn't want to see a Duggar in the wild. I have a very expressive face, so I am sure that I would be stuck with a constant look of "ugh."

Abbie's dress is definitely near the top for Duggar wedding dresses. I will never again try to predict honeymoon destinations after Joe and Kendra were in Greece. Never would have predicted that one.

12 hours ago, Rachel333 said:

It also means small amounts of vaginal bleeding, so @Dandruff probably means bleeding after the loss of virginity.

1 hour ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

It also means small amounts of vaginal bleeding, so @Dandruff probably means bleeding after the loss of virginity.

I am familiar with that meaning too, I just didn't think of it as slang! I didn't think of it applying to loss of virginity, though. Really, I just don't want to imagine that at all. :pb_lol:

21 hours ago, TZmom said:

I don't know why they would ever come here, but I'm hoping for Banff, Alberta.  We're heading out there for the weekend and, as awful as they are, I would be legit super excited if I saw a Duggar in the wild. 

I hope you  enjoy Banaff. I've always wanted to go, but never managed to do it. 

6 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I really wouldn't want to see a Duggar in the wild. I have a very expressive face, so I am sure that I would be stuck with a constant look of "ugh."

Abbie's dress is definitely near the top for Duggar wedding dresses. I will never again try to predict honeymoon destinations after Joe and Kendra were in Greece. Never would have predicted that one.

If I saw a Duggar, I'd probably end up saying you go back to where ya came from with my Newfoundland accent. 

I'm pretty chill with celebs but I don't know that I could resist engaging Jeremy if I saw him. Like is he really as much of an ass as he seems on social media? I can be nice! Honest!

Now for her own sake I hope to never meet JRod in the wild. I would verbally tear her limb from limb. She'd see real persecution then. 

4 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

I hope you  enjoy Banaff. I've always wanted to go, but never managed to do it. 

We live close enough now that we go out a few times a year. We could go more but we're not really skiers or anything, and it's pricey. But it is beautiful :)

25 minutes ago, TZmom said:

We live close enough now that we go out a few times a year. We could go more but we're not really skiers or anything, and it's pricey. But it is beautiful :)

Lucky you. My sister went for a couple of days last year, the photos she took are amazing. The closest I came to Banaff is Calgary. 

On 11/8/2018 at 7:13 PM, TZmom said:

I don't know why they would ever come here, but I'm hoping for Banff, Alberta.  We're heading out there for the weekend and, as awful as they are, I would be legit super excited if I saw a Duggar in the wild. 

The Duggars were supposed to be in  Alberta in 2016.  Unfortunately (for them) the Alberta Home Education Association dumped them from the roster of conference speakers at short notice.  People were threatening to boycott the conference.  Be proud.

3 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

The Duggars were supposed to be in  Alberta in 2016.  Unfortunately (for them) the Alberta Home Education Association dumped them from the roster of conference speakers at short notice.  People were threatening to boycott the conference.  Be proud.

I remember that. I was debating whether to protest or attend to watch the circus ?

4 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

I don't think they will dare show their faces in Alberta. The family don't take criticism very at all. 

On 11/10/2018 at 2:21 AM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Oh yeah that too. My virginity flew out the window awhile ago and I have never personally known a virgin bride (male or female) so I forgot it applied to them. 

On 11/8/2018 at 10:10 PM, AussieKrissy said:

the wet spot dearie the wet spot lol 

I don't know what we're talking about, but now I have this stuck in my head..

"Hit me with your wet spot, why dontcha hit me with your wet spot..."

On 11/9/2018 at 5:53 PM, Shadoewolf said:

I'm pretty chill with celebs but I don't know that I could resist engaging Jeremy if I saw him. Like is he really as much of an ass as he seems on social media? I can be nice! Honest!

Now for her own sake I hope to never meet JRod in the wild. I would verbally tear her limb from limb. She'd see real persecution then. 

I hope I never meet DerDork because the pull of telling him what an ass hat he is.

1 hour ago, LilMissMetaphor said:

I don't know what we're talking about, but now I have this stuck in my head..

"Hit me with your wet spot, why dontcha hit me with your wet spot..."

What have you done to the great Pat Benetar? :) 

I always got the impression that JD didn’t have a “real” job but did a lot of “jig” work. Like he would be the guy you would call if you needed dirt work done or something similar. There’s a lot of guys around here that do that kind of thing and make decent money. 

16 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

I always got the impression that JD didn’t have a “real” job but did a lot of “jig” work. Like he would be the guy you would call if you needed dirt work done or something similar. There’s a lot of guys around here that do that kind of thing and make decent money. 

Maybe I'm cynical, but until proven otherwise I'm assuming this is based on Jim-Bob's towing company and affiliated with their used car lot (present or former.)

I know a lot of people here speak well of his work ethic and I don't watch the show so I take your word for it, but when one of them launches where they are no longer earning a living based on JBs money or connections I'll be impressed.

Let's be real here. The primary source of income for all of the Duggars and in-laws is the show. And that money is doled out by JB. I seriously doubt the married couples have their own contract with TLC.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived