• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

JRod 82: Platter for Three to Five Served to Her Whole Family

DarkAnts

She finally found something Amy can do and it makes me so angry. Jill is a selfish bitch.

“BTW, Amy and Betsy are my "uplines" in Plexus and they absolutely LOVE Plexus and are faithful in taking it EVERY day! 💛💜 *Notice my NEW Plexus sweatshirt that my wonderful daughter Nurie bought me for my birthday! 😊

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 6
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1

SilverBeach
17 hours ago, cara said:

Jill doesn't know how to converse, everything is a grandiose performance.

Jill's entire life is performative, Her motherhood, her marriage, her femininity, her Christianity...all of it. There is no "there" there.

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 8

Tired
FecundFundieFundus

Amy's playing harmonica now! That made me smile to see. I don't know much of anything about spinal cord injuries, but surely that is a sign of good progress or at least successful adaptation. All the Noyes sisters were raised to live up to their homophonic name and play lots of instruments, right? It must be comforting to be able to perform on an instrument again. Get it, Amy! 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 15

Texas Heifer
18 hours ago, Fruitcake said:

Jill tells Olivia that her teeth are bones and Plexus vitamins will help them grow strong. #SOTDRTfail

I can see how an ignorant person might think this, but even the briefest of Google searches would tell you teeth aren't bones.

Jill! Your children's long bones are growing. Teeth aren't bones, much less long bones. Use some sort of critical thinking and figure out for yourself which bones are long bones.

P.S. These bones are still growing late teens/early 20s, so even Nurie is likely still developing. Incidentally, this is why they need to EAT. NOT FAST. EAT. ALL OF THEM NEED TO EAT.

You're setting them up for failure in SO MANY WAYS. Please feed your children, and educate yourself just a little bit, so maybe you can better educate them. Remaining willfully ignorant is so irresponsible.

First response to my query: "are teeth bones?" Behold!

Edited by Texas Heifer

waltraute

Best friend Irene might not be posting on Jill's Facebook anymore but she is on Christin Tarvin Henry's.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 4

DarkAnts

Jill, Amy is not broken. She is a human being, she has value. She can still contribute to her family and society in general. I bet she is even a better mother than Jill. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 7

Fruitcake
2 hours ago, waltraute said:

Best friend Irene might not be posting on Jill's Facebook anymore but she is on Christin Tarvin Henry's.

So when you look up “ leg humper” in the dictionary, there she be??? 

She’s a fickle one though. Watch out bat-shit crazy fundies who need narcissistic supply!  I’m looking out for you here. #GoodKarma 😜

Hashtag Blessed

@Texas Heifer Thanks for clearing that up! It is interesting to learn the difference. It made me think of this song though:

Spoiler

Inaccurate, but still funny. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9
  • Love 2

justmic

Jill's Instagram is not private. I have never followed her or interacted with her in any way on social media, and I found it by searching her name on instagram. I can see all the pictures and videos. 

Edited by justmic
i hate spelling
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

Tired
FecundFundieFundus

Wait, is this a different baby than the one Betsy was pregnant with when Jill was pregnant with Janessa? I can't keep track.

Kind of wondering why a stay at home mom who "homeschools" and has outsourced the housework needs to say "I just have to stop and PLAY with my kids." ...duh? 

JermajestyDuggar
17 minutes ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

Wait, is this a different baby than the one Betsy was pregnant with when Jill was pregnant with Janessa? I can't keep track.

Kind of wondering why a stay at home mom who "homeschools" and has outsourced the housework needs to say "I just have to stop and PLAY with my kids." ...duh? 

When Jill was pregnant at the same time as Betsy, Jill was due April 2018 while Betsy was due Dec 2017. She is now due again about 12.5-13 months after her last baby was born. They both had girls last time. I’m not sure if she knows what she’s having this time.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

Tired
FecundFundieFundus
Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

When Jill was pregnant at the same time as Betsy, Jill was due April 2018 while Betst was due Dec 2017. She is now due again about 12.5-13 months after her last baby was born. 

my entire reproductive system is clenching in horror. 

• Upvote 10
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 13

JermajestyDuggar
6 minutes ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

my entire reproductive system is clenching in horror. 

When this one is born, she will have 4 children 3.5 and younger. That’s actually a slower rate than Jill’s first four.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

Alice in Fundieland
1 hour ago, justmic said:

Jill's Instagram is not private. I have never followed her or interacted with her in any way on social media, and I found it by searching her name on instagram. I can see all the pictures and videos. 

She went private last week, but she must’ve gone public again. I had recently posted a screenshot of one of her posts and another person pointed out that she’d gone private so I double-checked and she had. When I tried to share one of her posts with my husband’s Instagram account, a notification popped up saying that the account was private. I just tried again and that notification didn’t appear. Maybe the account lockdown was inadvertent.

FundiePrincess

Did anyone else notice that the on picture of her nephews she calls them Will & Joel Moravek and then says “Levi and Joel, I love you both”? Very odd...

RTR

I was just looking at her Instagram and noticed that one of the boys was sporting a West Virginia University hoodie.  What the heck, Jill?  I thought all secular colleges and universities were Satan’s li’l playground to you, so why are you letting your kid show support for such an institution?

Edited by RTR
Deleted rant b/c Jill’s not worth the effort.

PopRox
4 hours ago, DarkAnts said:

I bet she is even a better mother than Jill. 

I bet my highly- educated constipated exotic goldfish is a better mother than Jill. As is my homeschooling hamster.

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 13

sparrow

So Timothy, who didn’t have $10 for school books a few weeks ago, sent mama flowers and a teddy bear for her birthday. I feel like Jill uses it as an opportunity to say, “look at how loved I am, that my child would sacrifice this much for me!” When I think a good parent would be saying, “don’t you dare spend that kind of money on me!”

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 33

Alice in Fundieland

I just checked again and her Instagram is still public, so here you go. Stupid, selfish Jill and her poor kids who know nothing other than pampering their precious mamma to placate her. :angry-cussingblack:

Spoiler

85BD4B21-FE10-43EE-AF39-97E40E4D5DE0.thumb.jpeg.867240373645726ff3b95bec36c9bb34.jpeg

Spoiler

D741FEE7-6712-43AA-BD51-8CB63317C40E.thumb.jpeg.bb336f1223def04d32dc23a4db1da892.jpeg

Spoiler

12809BC5-7D85-4267-A354-B63C3888E01D.thumb.jpeg.e987a8cf2b2958e289de6e28df5b0f73.jpeg

Spoiler

FB2F8772-3E3B-4F92-9084-D6690F38C25A.thumb.jpeg.ab11cdefdab3c176130a50e4caad1e95.jpeg

Spoiler

F24756C6-B187-4C21-8CC6-519F0B4D6BDF.thumb.jpeg.29e74fc4bdd62562677eb939eb7760b0.jpeg

JenniferJuniper

The kids all seem to give stuffed animals as offerings gifts to Mama.   Wonder what she does with them all.  I'm sure she doesn't give them to the little kids as playthings.

A normal mother with a son in Timothy's situation would be sure to tell him not to spend a penny on her for her birthday or Christmas.  Not our Jill.  In reaction to the flowers and cuddly toy - "God is going to DEEPLY bless your life, because you have greatly honored us- your parents. We love you and are SO pleased with your godly choices!"

In other words, Tim, keep skipping those chicken legs so those gifts can keep coming!

Nervous
applejack

Ugh. Never anything about how proud she is of him, it's always about how much HE honors THEM. Just once, Jill, tell your son you're proud of him without making it about you. 

JermajestyDuggar

I’m so angry that Tim feels he must spend what little money he has on making Jill happy. I was happy he got far away from her. But damn her tentacles are long. And she has a tight grip on that boy.

• Upvote 18
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 13

waltraute

Spoiler D741FEE7-6712-43AA-BD51-8CB63317C40E.thumb.jpeg.bb336f1223def04d32dc23a4db1da892.jpeg

I love daisies and I love retro, so that happy face mug bouquet is right up my alley. I had no idea that happy face mugs were still a thing. Jill looks lovely in the bouquet/teddy bear picture.
Timothy is missing his Mama hard. I don't think this gift was just to appease her. I wish he wasn't going home so soon. He needs more time away.