IGNORED

QAnon: Paranoid Trumpers on Steroids

Cartmann99

On 4/18/2021 at 6:02 PM, Cartmann99 said:

More nuttery from Lin Wood at the conference that @AmazonGrace and @47of74 were talking about.

Hide contents

Oh now the bushes are also involved in the sex trafficking? Good to know, guess GWB wasn't a good republican lol.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

:head-desk:

Thomas Jefferson, who clearly and unequivocally stated he wanted a separation of church and state, will be rolling in his grave.

The expression “separation of church and state” can be traced to an 1802 letter that Thomas Jefferson wrote to a group of men affiliated with the Danbury Baptists Association of Connecticut. In this letter he stated that religion was “a matter which lies solely between Man & his God,” and that government should not have any influence over opinions. Therefore, he asserted: “I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should ‘make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,’ thus building a wall of separation between Church & State.” 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5

Discount Q-ified Sarah Palin got schooled: "GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert’s Lame Attempt At Exposing ‘DEMOCRAT HYPOCRISY’ Fails"

Rep. Lauren Boebert’s (R-Colo.) latest attempt at dunking on Democrats and President Joe Biden was met with an instant fact check on Tuesday.

The QAnon conspiracy theory-endorsing lawmaker sought to expose “DEMOCRAT HYPOCRISY” with a photograph of Biden and first lady Jill Biden visiting former President Jimmy Carter and former first lady Rosalynn Carter.

“Hey look, here is a picture released today of the Biden’s with the Carter’s ― tell us again why schoolchildren are still forced to wear masks?” she wrote.

image.png.6abf15e782d2f3864fb24d9ea5d72a4e.png

Boebert received an instant reminder of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, which currently state that “you can gather indoors with fully vaccinated people without wearing a mask or staying 6 feet apart.”

All Americans over 16 are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 shots. The Food and Drug Administration is set to authorize the Pfizer vaccine to be used in children ages 12 to 15 next week. Pfizer said Tuesday it will apply in September for emergency use authorization to give it to children ages 2 to 11.

“It’s pretty simple. All four people in (the) picture are vaccinated. Children under 16 are not,” one person responded to Boebert.

Said another: “They have all been vaccinated, and no doubt tested again before their meeting. Science is an interesting concept, you should try it sometime.”

Others were offended by Boebert’s misplaced apostrophes:

image.png.60f45336d6c9459ee071cccdf38c33b1.png

image.png.358d88564b9d28e4ad40fb02c4861a82.png

image.png.08b5454e1236964d186d5dc62691923b.png

image.png.c1b5f74ba29ec4645f10a8c76c318781.png

image.png.34d6e89244fd4dca5efb99a292627d48.png

image.png.ea3e46dff7bcde5895e9945c03c3797f.png

• Upvote 11

Dammit, now I'm singing along... I don't care if Monday's blue, Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too, Thursday I don't care about you, it's Friday is the coup...

• Haha 8

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

image.png.20d68eb82c8c1e437458847d678372b3.png

image.png.ecf1f0586592710c29344dfa8e87a5c3.png

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 1

In the comments, this guy posted what I was thinking (and the guy after him, it seems):

image.thumb.png.215a75a2562939e1972e6e235d78ee46.png

• Upvote 7

Just a reminder that there's still time to buy your tickets! :wink-kitty:

My previous post on this event if you want more details:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

I'm now curious as to how many tickets are going to be true believers, and how many will be a mix of law enforcement, reporters and sociologists doing research.

• I Agree 9

• 2 weeks later...

From the article:

The new property acquisition has been a recurring topic in Moon’s King’s Reports, which are now broadcast via the gaming platform Twitch or the streaming site Rumble since they were booted off YouTube for violating community guidelines. Their videos are often accompanied by a slew of hashtags, including #MAGA, #Trump, #QAnon, #Q and #bluelivesmatter. 

“The internationalist Marxist globalists are trying to start a civil war here, so that they can bring in the U.N. troops and Chi-Com Chinese military to come in and destroy and kill all gun owners, Christians, and any opposition, i.e., Trump supporters,” Moon said matter-of-factly in a recent sermon. “We are in the death of America right now, and that’s why, of course, God is allowing for our expansion.”

Spoiler

Video the author made about this group:

Spoiler

The Moonies and the QAnon folks joining together is some scary shit.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 11

The unrolled version of the thread that's mentioned can be found here.

• Thank You 5

BarbieQ is such an idiot:

image.png.72ce2e014ff6fa7dfe6a57a07db51dbb.png

• Upvote 14
  • WTF 1

QAnon Has a Disturbing Takeover Plot to ‘Eliminate’ Elected Officials

A known grifter and QAnon supporter who claims she can time-travel has amassed an army of thousands of loyal followers to carry out a plot to oust elected officials across the country and replace them with QAnon believers—and she’s using game-streaming platform Twitch to do it.

Terpsichore Maras-Lindeman has spent the last four months building an intricate network of groups in all 50 states, urging followers to dig up information about elected officials and cough up hundreds of dollars to take part in her scheme.

Maras-Lindeman has promised her followers that the plot will bring about “retaliation” for what she believes was a stolen election last November, and ultimately see the return of former president Donald Trump to the White House. 

All the while, Maras-Lindeman, who streams under the name Tore Says, has grown her subscriber base massively, raking in tens of thousands of dollars since the beginning of the year. She even managed to convince her supporters to cough up over $87,400 in a crowdfunding campaign, which she used to buy a new Tesla.

Fools and money...

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 5

More examples of QAnon fucking up the works

A normally orderly school board meeting in this small city began with an unusual warning that there should be no clapping or shouting. But things soon became so contentious that the meeting was brought to a halt for a 10-minute cooling-off period.

The tension had been building for weeks. Hours before the meeting, a group of students, retired teachers, and parents held a small demonstration at the high school, expressing their discontent with just one person: school board member Amy Facchinello.

Depending on who you ask, she's either a QAnon sympathizer who poses a threat to the truth, and therefore to the education of the town's children, or a hard-working woman being attacked for her partisan views.

Students and protestors opposing Facchinello are asking her to step down after then-high school senior Lucas Hartwell found social media posts alluding to QAnon on her Twitter account dating back to 2017, when the QAnon conspiracy theory first entered the American lexicon.

You ask me she's a fornicating traitor who sold out our country for an orange slab of fornicating grease who embodies the ugly American so many in the world complain about.

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Well I guess it's the logical progression of White American Jesus but surely some must see it as blasphemous?!

• Upvote 8

If you thought MAGA Jesus was bad, think again.

image.png.51e817682e132977f721eb851a224f50.png

That hand though...

Also.. no feet?

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 8
  • Haha 3

Those doves need to take multiple craps on the mango moron.

Also, notice how huge the "artist" made his hands? Talk about wishful thinking.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 6

22 hours ago, fraurosena said:

If you thought MAGA Jesus was bad, think again.

image.png.51e817682e132977f721eb851a224f50.png

That hand though...

Also.. no feet?

This painting is literally blasphemy. Every one of his supposedly “Christian” followers should be outraged and calling on Dolt 45 to insist the “artist” remove his image from the painting. This painting should be the subject of Deadbeat Dave’s pulpit anger instead of being unable to enter a store because he would be required to wear a mask. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

I have exactly fourteen rolls of toilet paper in my pantry, so this is definitely a sign!

• Haha 11

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic