IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 6: After the Rapture

Bethella

I had no idea Rebecca had gotten pregnant after Hosea, and yet again miscarried. Why oh why do they keep doing this??? (yes, I know why) This must be incredibly hard for her body, and probably even harder for her mental wellbeing.

Interesting that Nathan and Emily (who was the original nose ring wearer!) don't have any offspring. I hope it's because they don't want any, and not because they can't have any.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

11 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

Joanna Klein is now married to a chap called Ezra Brainard, and might be pregnant if I’m not mistaken re their photograph on the banner at the top of the Klein blog. I’ve done a bit of digging on FB and it transpires that the wedding was on 21 April.

Is that the family that had the 200 year plan and predicted how old each child would be when they died? And then one of daughters left the fold and they decided she was going to die pretty young? Or is that another family? 

• WTF 5

9 hours ago, Ausje said:

I'm sorry, Temothy? Please tell me that's a typo.

Yup, was a typo. But I wouldn't put it past these people for a name like that. Jeshua vs. Joshua, anyone?

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Is that the family that had the 200 year plan and predicted how old each child would be when they died? And then one of daughters left the fold and they decided she was going to die pretty young? Or is that another family? 

That’s not the Kleins. No idea about the Brainards though - I hadn’t heard of them before.

• Thank You 1

Oh this Fruit of the Womb thing is cool! It doesn't seem to have been updated since sometime in 2017. A lot of Duggar and Bates grandkids are missing! And the Burnetts and Wissmanns aren't including. (If you are still trying to keep it updated, just fyi. If not, ignore me. Or let me know if I can help! I love genealogy). 

Edited by neurogirl
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, neurogirl said:

Oh this Fruit of the Womb thing is cool! It doesn't seem to have been updated since sometime in 2017. A lot of Duggar and Bates grandkids are missing! And the Burnetts and Wissmanns aren't including. (If you are still trying to keep it updated, just fyi. If not, ignore me. Or let me know if I can help! I love genealogy). 

The last update was late May 2018, so the only missing grandkids are Garrett and Felicity for the Duggars and Kade for the Bateses. We don’t include all the families but I’ll be adding the Burnetts now that John and Abbie are married.

Edited by Bethella
  • Thank You 3

6 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

@Bethella Ok thanks for letting me know. Everly Paine and Zoey Webster aren't there either, which is why I was confused. 

Ha, I entered them in the software so I can see them when I log in but I didn't "approve the changes" to make them visible to people who aren't logged in. I'll fix that when I do the rest.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

On 12/1/2018 at 3:47 AM, Bethella said:

Okay, I think I have all the updates in FOTW. If you see anything missing please let me know.

@neurogirl @CaptainFunderpants

And please let us all give a round of applause to @Bethella for her extraordinary and volunteer dedication to the fantastic Fruit of the Womb project!

Thanks, Bethella!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 17
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 5

On 11/28/2018 at 6:51 PM, CaptainFunderpants said:

9. Naphtalie: June 24, 2012

14. Temothy: September 3, 2017 

--

Um? I try not to snark on kreative spelling but....it's so hard!

2 hours ago, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

Um? I try not to snark on kreative spelling but....it's so hard!

Naphtali is a Hebrew name, used traditionally for boys. That is the correct spelling.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Naphtali is a Hebrew name, used traditionally for boys. That is the correct spelling. 

Thanks, I thought they were getting creative with Natalie. (I guess they added an E at the end to feminize it?)

So, um, is Temothy a real name? Are they Southern so it sounds like TImothy to them? So many questions.

4 minutes ago, PlentyOfJesusFishInTheSea said:

So, um, is Temothy a real name? Are they Southern so it sounds like TImothy to them? So many questions.

Temothy is a typo, his name is Timothy.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

5 hours ago, JillyO said:

Finally dropped enough "hints," did she? :kitty-wink:

She really wanted to get married! I think there was an alcoholic drink in a picture. I suppose it could have been a mock-tale but she is 21. It wouldn’t surprise me if she drank alcohol. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She really wanted to get married! I think there was an alcoholic drink in a picture. I suppose it could have been a mock-tale but she is 21. It wouldn’t surprise me if she drank alcohol. 

She’s an obnoxious Trump supporter but she’s not fundie at all so yeah, probably.

• Upvote 8

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:19 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Another fundie couple that look like brother and sister ?

7CBB0893-8CBB-4D84-AB87-A43FEB2013BF.jpeg

Fundies with fund$ may reject most of the world but they sure embrace good orthodontia!

• Upvote 9

On 11/25/2018 at 9:17 AM, mango_fandango said:

Patience Pennington looks like her mom in that photo. 

Is the probability of an Arndt marrying as low as a Maxwell girl marrying, or is it lower?

Steve would never allow it. PAPISTS!!!!11!!!!

On 11/26/2018 at 2:23 PM, Baba O'Riley said:

Delurking to ask:  Do the Maxwells and Arndts know each other?

Probably not. Steve may be aware of the Arndts, if only from reading FJ <waves> but the Arndts are unsuitable acquaintances, never mind as prospective headships, for so many reasons including, but not limited to:

• Arndt photography competes with Christopher Maxwell Photography
  • Mama Arndt's daisy dukes and other defrauding clothing choices
  • Dueling Megalomaniacal Males (Steve and Rick)
  • The Arndts play softball. They invite (I think) complete strangers to come and play with them.
  • The Arndt boys are not nearly serious enough. Exhibit A: playing with drones and penguins when they could use that time for more Bible study.
  • Upvote 10

31 minutes ago, MamaJunebug said:

Fundies with fund$ may reject most of the world but they sure embrace good orthodontia!

The ones with the funds do. There have been a few fundies who had to get adult braces (Pris Waller is one) because their parents likely couldn’t afford it. It looks like the Thomases and Campanas have enough money for braces. But not all fundies do.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The ones with the funds do. There have been a few fundies who had to get adult braces (Pris Waller is one) because their parents likely couldn’t afford it. It looks like the Thomases and Campanas have enough money for braces. But not all fundies do.

Where does all that money come from? Especially in case of the Campanas. Does father Campana do anything else than harassing women in front of abortion clinics?

My husband is a programmer/analyst who works for a NASA contractor. The pay is a little less than in the private sector, but even then it's pretty good. DH has only worked their 10 years and makes enough for us to live off his salary. A mechanical engineer for a NASA contractor who has been work for a long time would make way more. The benefits are awesome, too. We didn't have to pay anything out of pocket for either of my labors and deliveries, and both boys will be covered fully if the need braces eventually. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic