IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 6: After the Rapture

Bethella

On 4/23/2019 at 5:43 PM, Oh_Dear! said:

Jeremiah Willis is now marries.  I really like whole rustic backdrop.  While not my personal style, it seems like it is theirs, and that's why I like it. 

He’s the oldest son right?  He always made me feel uneasy on their TV show, the family would often refer to his anger issues. I hope he got counseling and help after his horrible father was arrested.  Were any of his brothers in the wedding party?

Edited by TeaELSee
  • Upvote 2

Addie Morton is courting someone named Michael according to Kressant’s instagram. This is quite a surprise for me because I sort of though Addie would be the Jana Duggar of the Morton’s.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 7

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Addie Morton is courting someone named Michael according to Kressant’s instagram. This is quite a surprise for me because I sort of though Addie would be the Jana Duggar of the Morton’s.

I believe he's Michael Holloway. I had him on a personal speculation list - her family and his added each other on Facebook in December/ January all at the same time roughly. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

I came here to post about Addie as well.  Holy $#it Addie is in a relationship.  This is one step below Sarah M getting into a relationship or the Arndt boys.  Stop the presses!  

• Upvote 16

@nickelodeon agreed.  I can't wait for the effusive posts about how wonderful her man is.  God help us if they marry.  When she has kids that baby will be plastered across IG from wall to internet wall.  

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, zcccrv said:

He is only 21 or 22, according to his FB although he looks older to me. 

How old is Adeline? 

I was floored seeing that post this morning. Is he in Paraguay, or is she back in the states? 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

45 minutes ago, caitrona said:

How old is Adeline? 

I was floored seeing that post this morning. Is he in Paraguay, or is she back in the states? 

I don't know exactly, late twenties I think. Someone else will surely know. 

47 minutes ago, caitrona said:

How old is Adeline? 

She is 27. She will be 28 in the summer so likely 28+ when married. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

He's from Moultrie as well. Probably flew down to see her if she's gone as long as I'm assuming she will be. I'm assuming engagement forth coming and summer wedding/early fall wedding. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

Lees same said she was excited to -finally-meet Michael. It gives makes me think that things have been going on for a while and they were waiting until the engagement was imminent to make it public, 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

Wow, must be that enough boys are married off that they don't need her to be in charge of the house anymore. I'm guessing engagement this spring and a wedding in the summer. She'll be pregnant by Christmas. So it goes in Mortopia. More babies to staff the construction business and spread Christian dominion. :?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Ok guys this is crazy but based on the Morton family averages, if Addy was EXACTLY 5 SDs late to be engaged and marry (what her currently predicted days in the spreadsheet are) she would be engaged May 23, 2019 and marry October 19, 2019. This has a good chance of actually happening! 

By the way, her first baby would be expected August 15, 2020. You know, a nice long 10 months post-wedding. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 2

Andrea Reins is engaged to a guy called Andy who has ten children.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

6 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Andrea Reins is engaged to a guy called Andy who has ten children.

Oh wow. What a day for older SAHDs! How old is Andrea?

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Oh wow. What a day for older SAHDs! How old is Andrea?

I know, is Sarah Maxwell next?! Andrea is 39. There's a thread about her engagement here in QoS.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

26 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

I know, is Sarah Maxwell next?! Andrea is 39. There's a thread about her engagement here in QoS.

FJ might vaporize if either or both of the Botkin sisters turns out to be courting/engaged.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10

58 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

FJ might vaporize if either or both of the Botkin sisters turns out to be courting/engaged.

Or Jana. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Or Jana. 

Or an Arndt. I think FJ WOULD actually vaporize if an Arndt were no longer SAFE AT HOME!! 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 12

2 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

Or an Arndt. I think FJ WOULD actually vaporize if an Arndt were no longer SAFE AT HOME!! 

The fact that some of the man boys are moving into a nearby house has already partially blown my mind.

• I Agree 7

46 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The fact that some of the man boys are moving into a nearby house has already partially blown my mind.

How on earth did I miss this!?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic