IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 6: After the Rapture

Bethella

3 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Mariah Brown is engaged to Audrey Kriss 

You know what’s fundie weird? Alyssa Campanas Morton named her most recent baby Audrey Kress. They don’t know each other. I just thought it was a weird coincidence. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, clueliss said:

Mariah Brown is engaged to Audrey Kriss 

I know they are their own weird kind of 'fundie' compared to the majority we discuss here but it made me smile with true joy to come onto this thread and see that announcement- said with such love and pride and happiness for the couple- compared to how that would be not talked about and probably even denied by most of the families in this thread. 

The Browns have their issues but this made me happy :) 

I wish Mariah and Audrey all the happiness in the world!

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Edwin Morton can be added to the list now. My bet is he’ll be out by 2021

The question is, will he be taken by a another Campana? I’m sure Alyssa would just love for her sister Gabi to join the compound. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

28 minutes ago, albireo said:

So instead of a double fundie wedding, they will get married 6 weeks apart. I prefer double fundie weddings. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

18 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So instead of a double fundie wedding, they will get married 6 weeks apart. I prefer double fundie weddings. 

Aw darn I was hoping for a double too. Well they both have their dates already which is encouraging. April 13 for Sarah; one week before Easter; that's not very far away!

Edited by BullyJBG
another thought came while I was checking the links
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

I really really hope that this is it for Sarah and there won't be another broken relationship. Did she ever come so far to have a wedding date and a wedding registry?

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, ophelia said:

I really really hope that this is it for Sarah and there won't be another broken relationship. Did she ever come so far to have a wedding date and a wedding registry?

She did have a wedding date with her ex fiancé but it was a year and a half after their engagement. I don’t remember how far into the engagement they broke up. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

33 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Charissa Richardson turned 18. All the 7 farmgirls are now legal adults. 

I'll add her to the list the next time I update. I usually only add the new additions to the unmarried list every couple of months because it takes so long to go through all the lists and figure out who has just turned 18 (assuming I even have birth information for them.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

Do we know if Solomon Anderson and Saer Fairchild are still engaged? I've heard that they broke things off following the scandal.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, harkasquirrel said:

Do we know if Solomon Anderson and Saer Fairchild are still engaged? I've heard that they broke things off following the scandal.

There’s a thread on them but I haven’t had time to read it recently.

• Upvote 2

I tried to get through the threads in the Anderson forum, what a mess..... but if the engagement is really broken is not quite clear to me!

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, hollyandivy said:

I tried to get through the threads in the Anderson forum, what a mess..... but if the engagement is really broken is not quite clear to me!

It is still only speculation.  There has been neither an announcement nor anything concrete enough to have confidence.  I think I is a possibility, but still just speculation.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, treemom said:

It is still only speculation.  There has been neither an announcement nor anything concrete enough to have confidence.  I think I is a possibility, but still just speculation.

In that case, I’ll leave them on the list unless we hear otherwise.

• Upvote 8

Caroline, the Kindred Grace blogger who used to write under the name Everly Pleasant, is in a relationship. Don't know anything about it, just that she changed her facebook picture. Guy's name is Barron Sanders, which I'm sure must be fun for him in the current news cycle.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 1

What a beautiful dress!  Not what I would expect as fundy standards.  It is very pretty and she looks lovely.  The bridesmaid dresses are also very striking, it's not a color I see at many weddings.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, albireo said:

I'm pretty sure this is Christiana Kendall's real wedding registry, since it has the right location. Her fiance's name is Kyle Frederick and the wedding is June 7th.

https://registry.theknot.com/christiana-kendall-kyle-frederick-june-2019/32580999

I agree, Emily and Hunter's wedding site lists Christiana Frederick, sister of the groom as a bridesmaid (their wedding is two weeks later on the 22nd)

https://www.zola.com/wedding/emilyhunterwedding/wedding_party

• Upvote 4

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic