IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 6: After the Rapture

Bethella

Well the Rapture must have happened because John David Duggar finally got married to Abbie Burnett. I just couldn't resist using it as a thread title.

Continuing on from 

Lists last updated 13 July 2019

Single Fundies

image.png.9bae5778a4a4e3a042c27a0efbd319da.png

image.png.be3de33871ac21935a06d529fb749695.png

image.png.0d8cf5c659a7ca812da8bac5124c3e7d.png

In a Relationship

image.png.0dff5512d348157dded776111e7f755c.png

image.png.a9c0693dc291ede24a57b647c579f332.png

Recently Married

image.png.2d8e2b3b65c94dff255c93c57db42274.png

Edited by Bethella
updating list
  • Upvote 17
  • Thank You 3

• 2 weeks later...

According to Valiant Thomas's IG story, Josiah Thomas and Mariah Campana are dating. Am I surprised? NOPE!

Also, I'm sure you just missed it in the last update, but Hunter Kendall is in a relationship with someone named Emily Stotmeister.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

5 hours ago, albireo said:

According to Valiant Thomas's IG story, Josiah Thomas and Mariah Campana are dating. Am I surprised? NOPE!

Also, I'm sure you just missed it in the last update, but Hunter Kendall is in a relationship with someone named Emily Stotmeister.

A Thomas & Campana dating is among the least surprising things ever. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, albireo said:

Ha! I called a Campana/Thomas match awhile ago! But I think a lot of others did too, lol.

• Upvote 2

Did we ever see the wedding photos from the Plath wedding?

A few are up on Olivia Marie and Kim Plath's Facebook, as well as Hosanna's engagement shoot:

Spoiler

• Thank You 1

40 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

Did we ever see the wedding photos from the Plath wedding?

A few are up on Olivia Marie and Kim Plath's Facebook, as well as Hosanna's engagement shoot:

Hide contents

I may have posted one picture from the Meggs/Plath wedding on the JillRod thread. 

Poor Hosanna needs that dress altered to fit her better. 

If you look closely, it looks like  Hosanna dyed and reused her bridesmaid dress for her engagement shoot! Unless she bought the same dress in 2 colors. 

2 hours ago, usedbicycle said:

If you look closely, it looks like  Hosanna dyed and reused her bridesmaid dress for her engagement shoot! Unless she bought the same dress in 2 colors. 

I think you’re right! It looks less big in the wedding. I wouldn’t think dyeing a dress would stretch it out though. How odd.

Daniel Miller is in a relationship with a girl named Pamela Cioroch. 

I’ll remind everyone of the Miller family. Paul and Abigail are friends with JillRod and used to travel around in an RV like the Rods with their 11 kids. They are anti ax and their youngest almost died from whooping cough last year and they are still antivax. The youngest is now 18 months and they posted that he cut his finger today but they don’t want to take him to the ER. I just can’t with these people....

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 3

Deanna Coghlan and her baby daddy got married at the courthouse on October 10th. Her announcement got a one word response of "Congratulations" from Perry and nothing from the rest of her family.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 4

2 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

Deanna Coghlan and her baby daddy got married at the courthouse on October 10th. Her announcement got a one word response of "Congratulations" from Perry and nothing from the rest of her family.

She did pop up on FJ awhile ago and said she barely even talks to her parents anymore. Sad.

• Upvote 7

Sarah Reith and some guy named David ran a half marathon together recently according to her sisters' IGs. Does anyone know who he is? I wasn't sure where to ask, so please move if appropriate.

3 hours ago, albireo said:

Sarah Reith and some guy named David ran a half marathon together recently according to her sisters' IGs. Does anyone know who he is? I wasn't sure where to ask, so please move if appropriate.

I do know Lindsey Reith is dating a guy named Thomas Pangle. Who looks similar to Shaggy from Scooby Doo. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I do know Lindsey Reith is dating a guy named Thomas Pangle. Who looks similar to Shaggy from Scooby Doo. 

And if you read his social media, he (Thomas) is so annoying. Keeps peddling conspiracy theories and scams.

• Upvote 2

Mariah Campana is in a relationship with Josiah Thomas, per her sister's instagram. Alyssa posted a series of congratulatory messages to her stories this morning (that Josiah had "staked his claim"... ick), and Josiah made a post on his public account about sharing "this journey of life" with her. Apparently, the news came as a complete surprise to many of their mutual friends and family. 

Mariah and Josiah have known each other for years, and spent a lot of time together. I find it interesting that so many people in their orbit had no idea that any relationship was brewing. This seems to have been a very sudden understanding between the two of them.

Edit: Oh, good grief. I just noticed that this had been posted a week ago at the start of this thread. Oops. 

Edited by SolomonFundy
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

I find it interesting that so many people in their orbit had no idea that any relationship was brewing. This seems to have been a very sudden understanding between the two of them.

I think they were kidding. I see a lot of laughing emojis.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, albireo said:

I think they were kidding. I see a lot of laughing emojis.

Yeah, I think a few people either already knew, or saw it coming. But a lot of the responses seem genuinely surprised by the announcement. I'm not the best at reading tone in social media posts, though. 

I am not familiar with these Thomases. Are they related to the Niednagel-Thomases? And, most importantly, do they like to spend their spare time harassing women at Planned Parenthood like the lovely Campanas?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

I am not familiar with these Thomases. Are they related to the Niednagel-Thomases? And, most importantly, do they like to spend their spare time harassing women at Planned Parenthood like the lovely Campanas?

I don’t think they’re related to those Thomases but idk.

Josiah’s dad, Rusty Thomas, is the director of Operation Save America. I think he had 10 kids in his first marriage, then his wife died of cancer, and he remarried and had 1 or 2 more kids. This year in August, his son Jeremiah died of cancer. He was 16 years old. 

About OSA: here’s a link to the Wikipedia article so you can get more familiar with their -lovely- organization? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Save_America

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

3 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

There was a recent ongoing thread about Rusty Thomas and how he was exploiting his teenage son (Jeremiah) while he was dying of cancer in order to further his anti abortion agenda. Josiah is Jeremiah’s older brother. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

Edgar Roberts and Rachel Wiggins are getting married February 2nd. I put it on a spoiler because the link is long af 

Also, I don’t think Willie Roberts is with Molly anymore since he deleted his pictures with her from his Instagram and facebook. I think this was discussed before (I’m not sure), but I noticed they’re still on the list

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

10 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Edgar Roberts and Rachel Wiggins are getting married February 2nd. I put it on a spoiler because the link is long af 

Also, I don’t think Willie Roberts is with Molly anymore since he deleted his pictures with her from his Instagram and facebook. I think this was discussed before (I’m not sure), but I noticed they’re still on the list

I definitely assumed they weren’t together anymore but there was nothing concrete saying they definitely ended it. But I was glad because I thought she was too good for him. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic