IGNORED

John David and Abbie 5: Pancakes with a Side of Wedding

HerNameIsBuffy

I like that the bridesmaids had only Jana in there for the duggars. It fits as she has a close bond to JD. And of the rest of the pucs no fundiegaxing of Abbie at Jd :)

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

“We love missions and we want to spend our life doing that as much as we can.” So they are flying off to the mission field. I expect they will be much more successful than Jill. I wonder how she will feel about that?

You don't have to fly abroad to be a part of the mission's field. Considering he just ran for an election and won, I'm assuming they're staying put in AR for a bit. 

17 minutes ago, freshlemonade said:

Anybody else think Abbie has that "I've got a secret" type look in a lot of her photos.  Like she's about to crack up laughing about something.  She seems to favor her Mom.  

Is Michelle's dress the same milkmaid dress from Josiah's wedding except in wine (er grape juice)?

I think so. It seems to me they (all the Duggar women) get a style and then wear in in different colors. 

I like the way the neckline of Abbie's dress frames her face, and the shape of it is really nice on her. I'm so glad she got a pretty dress that doesn't look like a Frankenmodesty alteration.

I like the bridesmaid dresses. Sparkles are fun.

The ring pops are a cute touch. I get the impression that these two are able to be fun and silly together.

2 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

Abbie looks lovely! Loved her wedding dress. 

Can anyone identify the bridesmaids for me? I assume Abbie's four sisters, and then Jana, but who are the other two? 

Matron of honor was Hannah Dornink, bridesmaids were Jana, Maggie & Carinna Burnett (her sisters, i assume), Melody Dornink, & Brittany Chatham

I wish the pictures showed it better, but Abbie’s dress was flecked with sparkles & it just glittered every time the light hit it. Really pretty! 

10 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

I like the way the neckline of Abbie's dress frames her face, and the shape of it is really nice on her. Imso glad she got a pretty dress that doesn't look like a Frankenmodesty alteration.

I like the bridesmaid dresses. Sparkles are fun.

That is what struck me from the first picture. It looks like a dress a normal bride would wear who maybe doesn't want to have it all hanging out. 

12 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Since @SassyPants mentioned it - I wonder if there's an equivalent of the 50-page male courting questionnaire for the Duggar boys' intendeds?

Probably for the FATHERS of said women.

“How many more of these do I have to sit through?” thinks Jenny.

”Imagine how many there will be in my generation.” despairs MackynzieD9E94557-D8CC-4068-83C6-B1D54B77DD95.thumb.jpeg.baefb7ba8820b6b66230d580ca9d8173.jpeg 

Whitney just posted these pictures. Zach definitely was in the party (he has a flower pin thingy) but he has a different colored tie... does this means he was the best man? Or an usher? 

Spoiler

02421250-9A13-4B8F-B791-FFF149D51611.jpeg.996aa38eb702e8ad9bdebd9cba0cc1cf.jpeg

FC34CF11-BB07-4F28-801A-FA339206744F.jpeg.1cfd7d214feb2ea5b2ba155d5f0c65b3.jpeg

1 minute ago, Karma said:

”Imagine how many there will be in my generation.” despairs MackynzieD9E94557-D8CC-4068-83C6-B1D54B77DD95.thumb.jpeg.baefb7ba8820b6b66230d580ca9d8173.jpeg 

At least this picture confirms Michelle didn’t wear the tied plaid shirt to the ceremony 

1 minute ago, VBOY9977 said:

Whitney just posted these pictures. Zach definitely was in the party (he has a flower pin thingy) but he has a different colored tie... does this means he was the best man? Or an usher? 

Hide contents

02421250-9A13-4B8F-B791-FFF149D51611.jpeg.996aa38eb702e8ad9bdebd9cba0cc1cf.jpeg

imageproxy.php?img=&key=eb941d1cec36b5e7FC34CF11-BB07-4F28-801A-FA339206744F.jpeg.1cfd7d214feb2ea5b2ba155d5f0c65b3.jpeg

I love Whit's dress!

Whitney looks incredible. Gah idk how they do it in Bates land. Everyone is gorgeous. Im not a leg humper, I honestly just dont get how fab Whitney is.

I'm sure only the groom wore a white tie and all other males in the wedding party wore that champagne-colored tie. Fairly typical.

Pretty sure Zach was an usher. There were a lot of ushers, so i can’t be 100% sure, but i remember seeing them wandering around.

And is it just me, or does Michelle’s dress look like the same dress she wore at Josiah’s wedding, only this time it was wine colored instead of pink? It just looks so familiar!

Abbie's dress was really gorgeous but am I the only one who isn't a fan of the bridesmaid dresses?  I mean, they're better than the hot messes that Jill and Jessa had, but the color is just kind of blah for me.  

30 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I'm sure only the groom wore a white tie and all other males in the wedding party wore that champagne-colored tie. Fairly typical.

On the other pictures we’ve seen the groomsman were wearing a blush tie, not a champagne one like Zach. That’s why I was wondering 

12 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I've never seen so many women in black at a wedding.  I guess the prohibition on this isn't a thing anymore.

Come to the North East lol In NYC everyone wears black to every wedding

55 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

At least this picture confirms Michelle didn’t wear the tied plaid shirt to the ceremony 

It seems that Michelle waits until the last minute to put on her formal clothing and changes again after the ceremony. I understand. I like wearing my comfy clothes too. 

11 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

Come to the North East lol In NYC everyone wears black to every wedding

Where I am in the Midwest, Black is fairly common. However wedding clothing is such a huge mix in the Midwest. Some wear black, some wear colors, some wear jeans, some never wear a tie, ever. It just depends on greatly on when and where the wedding is taking place. 

I typically wear black to a wedding if it's September - March. I'll wear spring/summer clothes to a April - August wedding but I think black just looks really classy at formal events like weddings. 

6 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

@JermajestyDuggar I can honestly say I've never ever seen anyone wear jeans to a wedding. Didn't know it was a thing tbh.

It’s common at informal backyard type weddings. But most weddings I’ve been to haven’t been informal or formal. Most have been somewhere in between. Similar to what people wear to Duggar weddings. 

1 hour ago, Karma said:

*Another Tv wedding and the almighty dollar* Michelle and JB think.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived