IGNORED

Lori Alexander 57: The Wisdom and the Folly

Ken chimes in on the whore post with this telling comment:

Spoiler

I was at the peak of my career traveling half the year when I realized that my sick wife and children needed me most so I shut down half my business almost overnight. I fell in love with coaching my kids’ basketball, baseball and soccer teams and watching them play. I loved my evenings with them and the pillow fights and bedtime stories.

He makes no mention of Lori once he shut down half his business. So where does she fit in? Apparently god made Lori sick to get Ken to remember he had a family, but he doesn't have regrets about walking away from his prosperous business (yeah right):

Spoiler

The six months I expected to slow down turned into a significant overall slowdown in business and I had to watch others take over where I was now unwilling to go. And I live with no regrets. I could not have it all so I chose to try and raise a godly family instead of staying at the top of my field. God was so good to have used Lori’s sickness to help me focus on what was most important in life. 

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Total ho here! I'm livin' the ho life by trying to finish editing my book so it can be ho'ed out by the time Christmas gift cards are in everyone's possession, checking in on a project that is stalled because others aren't ho-ing fast enough, and cleaning my ho house because Thanksgiving company shouldn't have to deal with the insane dog hair all over everything from my Lab (she is also a ho because I provide treats and she makes herself available for throat scratches and endless games of fetch). 

Sorry folks, I’ve got today off from ho-ing. I’m staying home and being the keeper of my house. I’ve (genuinely) got dishes and ironing and vacuuming lined up to do, so I will be able to model some of Lori’s ideal womanly behaviour. Oh, hang on, she’s got a cleaner who does her dirty work for her......  

4 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

What the fuck is this?   Lori is probably writing the one for girls.  Jesus.

Hide contents

5391ABA3-ABBE-448B-A51C-6118BDE1D46D.jpeg.9d97c63276e45de322e2a03f8d37cf64.jpeg

If Lori is writing one for the girls, it will be only 2 chapters long. Titus 2 and 1 Peter 3. 

The upgraded (more expensive) version will have Proverbs 31.

Found these two -gems- on Lori’s post about how college taught her nothing

So obviously, Lori LOVES the Duggars because Jana is 28 and stays at home ?

9E384420-E01E-41E9-A128-3912ED729E04.thumb.jpeg.cc289b510c60e3476e00d91b078378f9.jpeg

She also said this about nurses: 

31C4EF70-1F03-40C5-8EA4-276ABF62D9D8.jpeg.a51f4f077629de4766642844648a03c7.jpeg

So she doesn’t want married woman to be nurses because they won’t be able to take care of their children properly but she doesn’t want  single women to be nurses either because they aren’t supposed to go to college. I really don’t understand this woman

I have a five day break from ho'ing as a long term sub for third graders. I like to ho myself out teaching and nurturing children. Definitely not a job for a godly woman who only sends children to their rooms when not hitting them over petty stuff and is too fricking lazy to handle a classroom! 

(Hi, Lori!!). 

I Do Not for one teeny tiny nano second believe that Kenny cut his business in half to stay home with his "sick" (oh boy is she ever) wife and 4 children.

There is no way he cut his income in half and could still afford that huge house in So. CA.  And there's no way Miss "I only eat $14 butter" Lori would have let him.

Lori has never mentioned this heart warming story of Ken's sacrifice for the sake of the family. Ken has never mentioned it.

I'm calling complete and total BS on this story because that's what it is:  pure fantasy.

9 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Found these two -gems- on Lori’s post about how college taught her nothing

So obviously, Lori LOVES the Duggars because Jana is 28 and stays at home ?

9E384420-E01E-41E9-A128-3912ED729E04.thumb.jpeg.cc289b510c60e3476e00d91b078378f9.jpeg

She also said this about nurses: 

31C4EF70-1F03-40C5-8EA4-276ABF62D9D8.jpeg.a51f4f077629de4766642844648a03c7.jpeg

So she doesn’t want married woman to be nurses because they won’t be able to take care of their children properly but she doesn’t want  single women to be nurses either because they aren’t supposed to go to college. I really don’t understand this woman

I'd bet she probably doesn't want men to be nurses either, because they might have to see women's lady parts. But she DOES want there to be doctors to treat her brain tumor. Which I think may need to be checked out again, based on her increasing hypocrisy. 

She doesn't really want people to follow "Gods perfect ways" (which are actually Lori's ways for other people but not for her because reasons). If they did, there'd be nobody to check her out at the health food store, bring her food at restaurants, and clean her house for her. And, most importantly, she'd have nothing to complain about! She would never go viral if everyone else was perfect! 

I think Lori is just very shallow and stupid. But sometimes I wonder if she isn't deliberately proclaiming people should do the exact opposite of what she did because she knows no one can live up to her standards - even SHE couldn't! She's either dumb as a rock or a sociopath who enjoys hurting people, including her daughters. I suppose she could be both, but I think that's pretty rare. 

16 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

It's really very simple:  Lori wants something to complain about, and she wants a way to feel superior.  Wee little ladybrains like hers aren't meant to figure out the practicalities of what she advises; that's what the menfolk are for.

Lori is a bitch. She is a mean girl. 

I find it hard to believe that anyone can be that dense and unable to listen to what people tell her. I also find it shocking how little she cares about other people. 

My dad was disabled and my mom worked. This is what people do so they don't starve to death. (We wouldn't have starved to death, but my parents didn't/couldn't live with their parents forever.)  This has nothing to do with God or the Bible. This has everything to do with living in an country that is indifferent at best to the poor, due to capitalism, sexism, and religion. If your religion preaches a "loving God" but that loving God expects for women and children to die rather than work, than that religion is full of shit and doesn't make any sense. 

If Ken is having affairs, I want to know who on earth would want to affair with him. He's gross.  

16 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

She's either dumb as a rock or a sociopath who enjoys hurting people, including her daughters. I suppose she could be both, but I think that's pretty rare. 

My money is on dumb and narcissistic. When was the last time she posted anything nice? Praising another person's work, or the beauty found in nature, or thanking someone for introducing her to a nice song/play/book? Her life is probably my nightmare, it sounds SO boring. She will never have the joy of getting a raise, or the rush of meeting a deadline, or seeing her art on TV. She'll never feel the adrenaline of climbing to the top of a mountain or meeting a goal in any type of athletic endeavor. She will never experience being welcomed into people's homes and watching kids of all shapes, sizes, colors, creeds all hit the party pinata and fight for the Doritos.

How did she not learn anything about humanity in college? Why is she so terrible? 

As we have always thought you don't disagree with Lori you disagree with God. This is a million dollar screen shot. She finally says it.

Screenshot_20181120-190603_Facebook.jpg

FFS, I am currently working in an elementary school. In the staff room at lunch today, we had five women and three men all talking about being tired and ready for the Thanksgiving break. The male teachers get just as worn out (and frustrated) as the female teachers. On the playground this afternoon, the male fifth grade teacher was the only one sitting down out of six of us out there. And every one of us was ready for the break. 

Mr 05 is asleep on the couch every night by 9 p.m. while I am still awake. And we both work. 

Lori needs to shut the fuck up already and to stop making shit up. 

I have quite a few friends who are teachers...yes, teaching is exhausting (putting me in a room with 25 kids would make me run for the hills, screaming my head off). But, this designer is exhausted, the lab tech I'm married to is exhausted, hell, being exhausted and being an adult seem to go hand in hand. 

That bitch has a LOT of nerve...to presume to speak for the supreme creator of the universe takes some serious gonads...personally I just think she's fucking nuts. 

49 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

I have quite a few friends who are teachers...yes, teaching is exhausting (putting me in a room with 25 kids would make me run for the hills, screaming my head off). But, this designer is exhausted, the lab tech I'm married to is exhausted, hell, being exhausted and being an adult seem to go hand in hand. 

That bitch has a LOT of nerve...to presume to speak for the supreme creator of the universe takes some serious gonads...personally I just think she's fucking nuts. 

In no way was I implying that other professions are not tiring. I just spoke of teaching because Lori's short years in the workforce were in a teaching and that is also what I do. 

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

And sadly Lori gave her these body image issues. Its prob why she can't get pregnant. Too skinny. 

Screenshot_20181120-215720_Firefox.jpg

I just want to hug her. My mom is a narcissist (and histrionic) and when I took a certain medication that caused me to retain water, she told me I had a “pumpkin face”. When I’ve been at my skinniest, she’s make fun of my back “skeletal, boney wings”. You can never win with a narcissist and they leave you with scars.

@AlwaysDiscerning I know you’re not trying to be mean but saying that she probably can’t get pregnant from being too skinny is pretty hurtful. There’s a thing called fat shamed and skinny shamed and I’ve had both happen to me and it hurts. It’s also false as people in Gwen’s Shamblin’s cult continue to somehow breed. Her fertility is none of our business unless she reveals anything more about it.

Wait, I am confused.   Lori is saying that women teachers are more easily exhausted than male teachers, doing the same work during the same workday?

Yet somehow women are supposed to work 24/7, never sitting on the sofa while Mister gets his own sammich, because "men are providers", etc?

Have I misunderstood something?

Because I know that when Mister and I were living The Patriarchal Dream, I was DOING EVERYTHING and I was still standing after eighteen hours.  Mister was asleep as soon as he got home from work.

And where is any of this nonsense in the Bible that she claims to believe?

My Bible doesn't say, "Women are more easily exhausted by work".

Dear Lori,

just because you wasted your father’s money on college and didn’t learn anything doesn’t mean others didn’t learn either. 

College helped me expand my way of thinking. It was my first time being on my own. I not only gained book knowledge but life skills as well. I had to budget my money every month so I could buy food and other things while not going into more debt. I learned how to work in teams, leading groups in projects. I learned how to put together a resume, go on job interviews, and management skills. 

Yes I spent money to get an education, going into debt. I make decent money because of my education. 

4 minutes ago, ladyicantxplain said:

Wait, I am confused.   Lori is saying that women teachers are more easily exhausted than male teachers, doing the same work during the same workday?

Yet somehow women are supposed to work 24/7, never sitting on the sofa while Mister gets his own sammich, because "men are providers", etc?

Have I misunderstood something?

Because I know that when Mister and I were living The Patriarchal Dream, I was DOING EVERYTHING and I was still standing after eighteen hours.  Mister was asleep as soon as he got home from work.

And where is any of this nonsense in the Bible that she claims to believe?

My Bible doesn't say, "Women are more easily exhausted by work".

I once did a breakdown of all the things that Lori says that women should do. Basically, the short form is that its 16 hours of work for women versus 8 hours of work for men. And just because it's housework doesn't mean it's easy. Lori thinks women should have a garden; can their own vegetables; do yardwork, sew their own clothes; take care of children which involves lifting, bending, and sometimes running; and chores like vacuuming, dusting, laundry, which all require physicality. And don't forget being joyfully available. Top that off with being constantly pregnant, which saps your energy and means more weight to carry around. Frankly, Lori's dream world sounds freakin' exhausting and I'd just rather go to hell, where I'll apparently be in good company.

Taking care of children was honestly the most physically demanding job I've ever had, far more demanding than any retail work I've done, and that involved being on my feet for eight hours. 

42 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

In no way was I implying that other professions are not tiring. I just spoke of teaching because Lori's short years in the workforce were in a teaching and that is also what I do. 

it's cool...I was just observing that being an adult was exhausting...

1 minute ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I once did a breakdown of all the things that Lori says that women should do. Basically, the short form is that its 16 hours of work for women versus 8 hours of work for men. And just because it's housework doesn't mean it's easy. Lori thinks women should have a garden; can their own vegetables; do yardwork, sew their own clothes; take care of children which involves lifting, bending, and sometimes running; and chores like vacuuming, dusting, laundry, which all require physicality. And don't forget being joyfully available. Top that off with being constantly pregnant, which saps your energy and means more weight to carry around. Frankly, Lori's dream world sounds freakin' exhausting and I'd just rather go to hell, where I'll apparently be in good company.

Taking care of children was honestly the most physically demanding job I've ever had, far more demanding than any retail work I've done, and that involved being on my feet for eight hours. 

And, of course, Lori never did most of this stuff at all and only did the caring for children marginally and with the help of a nanny. 

Compared with other jobs I have done, teaching is the most mentally and emotionally exhausting. I would guess, though, that all the "helping" professions where you have responsibility for the well being of others are that way. You don't leave those jobs behind when you get in the car to go home. Not at all. 

SilverBeach here, and I'm a long time, university-educated ho. I whorishly supported my daughter and mother, and continue to pay for food, clothing, shelter, transportation, and medical care, little things like that. I also sold myself to accumulate a retirement fund. My whoring also contributed substantial tax payments for the public good. Lori, when you drive down a public street, thank a ho!

3 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

And sadly Lori gave her these body image issues. Its prob why she can't get pregnant. Too skinny

Sorry, but I disagree. Alyssa is not too skinny, just look at her pictures. She was probably too skinny when she was a dancer, but she wasn't looking for a pregnancy then.

Low weight CAN relate to fertility problems but not always. And it's not as simple as "too skinny" (depends on what nutrients you are getting, medical condition, age, etc), plus it can be healed when the woman recovers. 

Alyssa claims she's been trying for a baby for years and has visited a lot of doctors, who have checked her and her husband and said they are OK. It's obvious that her fertility problems are not something as easy as a weight issue. 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived