IGNORED

There's always womb for one more! Upcoming Babies 12

Bethella

Just found out on instagram, that a new Collins baby is coming. She just posted 2 kids wearing clothe diapers. So that means a 3rd in diapers soon. She spends ALOT of time defending her choice to have back to back kids. Very young. This could go on for a LONG TIME. Hope her husband is pulling in good cash! Kids always look vibrant and happy. Such colorful clothes. Wonder where she gets them. Ya'll can tell it's been a while since I've shopped for lil kid clothes.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

Deanna Coghlan is pregnant again, and from the looks of it she's pretty far along. Per her Instagram.

I wish she would come back to FJ and tell us more stories about The Tool being weird. Like how he didn’t want anyone to see him in his work out clothing. 

2 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

Deanna Coghlan is pregnant again, and from the looks of it she's pretty far along. Per her Instagram.

I looked at her instagram.  She makes some beautiful clothing and I love her style.  Lots of bright colors and fun fabrics.  Her kids are cute.

6 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

Just found out on instagram, that a new Collins baby is coming. 

Awesome!! Collins baby name generator.... <A> + <n> + <handful of Scrabble tiles> + <random unnecessary consonant>

There is a new Mueller baby ChristyAnna Joy, born January 15th.  After Having a baby every year in a row for four years, Joe and mary Jane took a 2.5 year break to have #5!

22 minutes ago, hollyandivy said:

There is a new Mueller baby ChristyAnna Joy, born January 15th.  After Having a baby every year in a row for four years, Joe and mary Jane took a 2.5 year break to have #5!

She has a lovely full head of hair just like Kim’s daughter born last year. Those Muellers make cute newborns. Their kids have names that have a hard C sound or J sound alternating. I wonder if they are doing that on purpose. They are Karis, Joseph, Caleb, Janna, and ChristyAnna. 

12 hours ago, hollyandivy said:

The extended Mueller family had a baby boom in 2016 followed by only 2 new grandkids in 2017-2018.  This year could be an interesting one; I'd bet on Becca , Valerie, and maybe Julie to be pregnant again soon.  They also have David, Heidi and HollyBeth who are marriageable age.

11 hours ago, petrushka said:

The extended Mueller family had a baby boom in 2016 followed by only 2 new grandkids in 2017-2018.  This year could be an interesting one; I'd bet on Becca , Valerie, and maybe Julie to be pregnant again soon.  They also have David, Heidi and HollyBeth who are marriageable age.

I was pleased to see another Mueller family post since they only seem to do so a few times a year now.  Valerie is 2.5 years out from having her son and she is now about 37 (she'll be married 7 years in March), so she may not have any more.  Her husband Adam mentioned in their blog how they were anxious it took her so long (about 9 months or so) to become pregnant with their first, when her siblings who got married around the same time had gotten pregnant pretty quickly. I always wonder how much Adam & Valerie hang out with David & Priscilla and their family, esp since they used to be near Valerie's family and now are pretty far away in Texas with the Big Sandy crowd.  Kimberly has been married two years now and still only has one, so she might be next some time this year.  Becca has six but there are ten Mueller kids, so odds are she could have double digits as well.  Julie had four kids close together and now has had a break of a year and a half, so she might be due for a fifth.   It will be interesting to see if Heidi or HollyBeth courts/marries soon, since Becca got married on the younger side yet Valerie was 30ish when she finally married, so they're used to stay-at-home-daughters hanging around for a while.

1 minute ago, meee said:

Chelsy and John Maxwell had a baby boy, Axton John, on January 26.

Wow, Axton was definitely not on my radar. Interesting choice. 

I’m not into it. It sounds like a made up name, like a cross between Ashton and Axel. 

ETA-I googled it and it’s a last name, but I still don’t really like it ?

I guessed she'd choose a surname-as-a-first-name for a boy, so Axton fits the bill I suppose. I find it ugly and think it sounds made up (though I know it isn't). Funnily enough I actually thought to myself earlier 'I hope the baby isn't called Braxton' (which I also find ugly), little knowing that the actual name would be Braxton without the Br! Cute baby though.

I don't want to rag too much on the name, but Ax Maxwell really makes me think of a spokesman for protein powder or nutritional supplements or an as-seen-on-TV exercise machine.

1 hour ago, Triplet3 said:

I guessed she'd choose a surname-as-a-first-name for a boy, so Axton fits the bill I suppose. I find it ugly and think it sounds made up (though I know it isn't). Funnily enough I actually thought to myself earlier 'I hope the baby isn't called Braxton' (which I also find ugly), little knowing that the actual name would be Braxton without the Br! Cute baby though.

I always think of Braxton Hicks contractions when I hear that baby name. I always wonder if the mom had a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions and just decided the name was a good fit. ;)

haven't been on in well forever but I just saw Dakota Paine posted to her IG that the baby she is expecting is a boy. 

2 hours ago, meee said:

I saw she was in the hospital and was cheering until I read her story and saw she labored at home for 24 hours before going to the hospital  and had what she described as a traumatic birth. guess she isn't as smart as her bower's Sisters in law. 

6 hours ago, meee said:

I do not like the name Axton, but I will say it's a bold choice in Maxhell.

3 hours ago, JillyO said:

I do not like the name Axton, but I will say it's a bold choice in Maxhell.

Yeah. I think he's the second, after Joe and Elissa's son Kyle, not to get something biblically-inspired.

1 hour ago, meee said:

Yeah. I think he's the second, after Joe and Elissa's son Kyle, not to get something biblically-inspired.

And Calia is debatable. 

Not a fan of the name Axton, especially with Maxwell. The Ax Max sound back to back just isn’t pleasant. But, far better than Heistheway or something like that. If I met an Axton I wouldn’t love his name, but also wouldn’t be internally rolling my eyes. 

I’m glad she did go to the hospital when needed. I very much value a woman’s experience in giving birth as important-not all women envision the same birth and that’s totally valid-but ultimately a healthy baby is the goal and I’m happy they had the sense to realize her original plan of a home birth was no longer safe.

I do wonder why that seems to be a fundie trend though, having a baby at home. My fundie-ish cousin had a home birth, and I know many more well known fundies have as well. I’m not a fan of hospitals, but if I give birth, I’ll be doing it in one. I’m young and reasonably healthy, but that’s not a guarantee of a birth without complications, and should any occur, I want optimal medical care available for both of us!

11 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

haven't been on in well forever but I just saw Dakota Paine posted to her IG that the baby she is expecting is a boy. 

I saw she was in the hospital and was cheering until I read her story and saw she labored at home for 24 hours before going to the hospital  and had what she described as a traumatic birth. guess she isn't as smart as her bower's Sisters in law. 

Dakota Paine is already pregnant again ? She gave birth in March 2018

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived