IGNORED

There's always womb for one more! Upcoming Babies 12

Bethella

1 minute ago, meowfundiecatz said:

She also has very long fanfic about all of the fundies that are discussed, including the Nauglers. Which she is apparently dating...it makes me feel all kinds of awkward.

Oh I know. Its unnerving. 

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, meowfundiecatz said:

If any of you follow the naugler thread the comments weird me out.

I am convinced that reading the Naugler forum might cause me to catch toxoplasmosis, so I’m out of the loop here. Is one of the commenters a Naug-in-law? I always thought the Nogs were pretty removed from other fundamentalists, socially.

26 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

I am convinced that reading the Naugler forum might cause me to catch toxoplasmosis, so I’m out of the loop here. Is one of the commenters a Naug-in-law? I always thought the Nogs were pretty removed from other fundamentalists, socially.

The commenter named Destiny is in a long distance relationship with Quentin Naugler. They have never met in person and his parents don’t approve. She’s written lots of fundie fan fiction. 

You don’t have to add this to your list. I just think it’s interesting to note. Hannah Millsap’s younger sister Allie is pregnant and unmarried. She definitely doesn’t seem fundie but Hannah still is and seems to still be friends with the Duggars. Their older sister Haley divorced Stefan Holt a few years ago. Allie is due in March with a boy. She has a boyfriend but I don’t know if they plan on getting married anytime soon. 

So I realized that there are no pregnant Morton's as of now, although Campbell is due to announce if she also has a honeymoon baby.  That strikes me even more than no pregnant Duggars/Bates (although I'm in the camp that Josie is pregnant). 

8 minutes ago, JMO said:

So I realized that there are no pregnant Morton's as of now, although Campbell is due to announce if she also has a honeymoon baby.  That strikes me even more than no pregnant Duggars/Bates (although I'm in the camp that Josie is pregnant). 

I bet there is a Bates, Duggar, and Morton pregnant right now but it’s too early to announce. 

I suspect Martha may be pregnant again, though it's just a hunch.  Conley and Alyssa will probably each give birth within the next 12 months.

Safest bet of the decade.

3 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

I suspect Martha may be pregnant again, though it's just a hunch.  Conley and Alyssa will probably each give birth within the next 12 months.

Safest bet of the decade.

I would much prefer it’s martha but I think Campbell probably is. Maybe both. Martha’s daughter is three now and I’m sure she would love another. 

22 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I would much prefer it’s martha but I think Campbell probably is. Maybe both. Martha’s daughter is three now and I’m sure she would love another. 

Campbell is only married for two months. She could be pregnant but assuming she probably is seems a bit overreacting to me. Most couples don't have honeymoon babies.

1 minute ago, CarrotCake said:

Campbell is only married for two months. She could be pregnant but assuming she probably is seems a bit overreacting to me. Most couples don't have honeymoon babies.

It’s only because it’s a Morton bride. I swear they seem to get pregnant so fast. If it was a Maxwell bride, I wouldn’t think so. None of them have had honeymoon babies.

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s only because it’s a Morton bride. I swear they seem to get pregnant so fast. If it was a Maxwell bride, I wouldn’t think so. None of them have had honeymoon babies.

I realized a few days ago that Alyssa is only having her third wedding anniversary this spring - months after her third child is born. So wild. 

15 hours ago, JMO said:

They had 5 births last year, which is one less than their record. The year after the 6 births they had only 2. I'm sure there will be announcements soon, but given the glut last year, a number of the Morton women are out of the running, so to speak. 

Blessedly blessed news from the Duggars, ya'll! Jessa is pregnant and due in the late Spring.

Not surprising in general, though those pictures she posted from Amy's shop made it look like she wasn't. 

As always, I hope it's a boy. 

The post about Amy's shop also had me thinking that it might not be up to Jesse to be the next pregnant Duggar lady, but you never know with these folks.

I'm quite sure Alyssa Morton will have another one pretty soon. Maybe not December 2019 (having 4 birthdays AND the holidays would be crazy - but so is having 3 under 2, so what do I really know??!!) but early 2020.

7 minutes ago, ophelia said:

The post about Amy's shop also had me thinking that it might not be up to Jesse to be the next pregnant Duggar lady, but you never know with these folks.

I'm quite sure Alyssa Morton will have another one pretty soon. Maybe not December 2019 (having 4 birthdays AND the holidays would be crazy - but so is having 3 under 2, so what do I really know??!!) but early 2020.

I’m thinking she might actually have a slightly longer gap this time. I bet having three kids 2 and under is going to kick their butts. So I’m going to guess the next one will be born around 15/16 months after #3.

19 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m thinking she might actually have a slightly longer gap this time. I bet having three kids 2 and under is going to kick their butts. So I’m going to guess the next one will be born around 15/16 months after #3.

Which is still a really small age gap. The standard we have for this couple is astonishing. At this point anything that isn’t Irish twins would be improvement ?

42 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

While I tend to agree with you, I don't see her or her husband trying to actively prevent another pregnancy. They surely won't use condoms or another form of contraception, so while maybe avoiding fertile days and stuff like this, they could still end up with a new pregnancy rather quickly, since this methods just aren't that safe.

15 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Another Wissmann on the way--Rachel is having her third: http://wissmanns.blogspot.com/2019/01/115.html 

I think she and her husband have been married 6 years.

She announced on instagram last week. I think they had some infertility at first but now they don’t seem to have an issue since she’s gotten pregnant 4 times in the last 3-4 years.

1 minute ago, ophelia said:

While I tend to agree with you, I don't see her or her husband trying to actively prevent another pregnancy. They surely won't use condoms or another form of contraception, so while maybe avoiding fertile days and stuff like this, they could still end up with a new pregnancy rather quickly, since this methods just aren't that safe.

I definitely agree. I just think they might be too busy or tired to have marital relations as often as they used to. 15/16 months apart is still quite close together. It means she would get pregnant when the baby is 6/7 months old. 

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She announced on instagram last week. I think they had some infertility at first but now they don’t seem to have an issue since she’s gotten pregnant 4 times in the last 3-4 years.

I definitely agree. I just think they might be too busy or tired to have marital relations as often as they used to. 15/16 months apart is still quite close together. It means she would get pregnant when the baby is 6/7 months old. 

For some reason,I don't think it will be that long yet. Having read a post her sister made once about trying to save the babies and getting fired from her job because of it- they're crazy extremist probirth. Shes going to make her own little army. 

Don't get me wrong, she'll probably have her own laundry room moment but as young and as drenched in it as they are, idk if it'll be yet 

9 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Courtney Rogers is having another girl

I’m calling it! She’s going to name her Casey since she already has a Case. 

I'm still waiting on a "Calliana" to go with "Callie" and "Calena".

However, I'm absolutely convinced there will be a "Caysee" sooner or later. After "Caydie" last year,  I put absolutely no lack of originality past her. So long as it rips directly off of another child's name, it's a possibility. Bring on the Coltlyn, Cashena, and Clintzie.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived