IGNORED

There's always womb for one more! Upcoming Babies 12

Bethella

It was posted over in the Boyer sisters thread but Brigid (Boyer) Everson is pregnant with her second, due late Spring 2019.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There’s a new photo of Bonnie up on the Radford family Instagram and she looks EXACTLY like Sue. 

From what I’ve read Kade Smith was born two weeks early. Some babies are also just small. 

Jessica Brown is pregnant with #7.

Since her husband, Ron Brown, returned to her after divorcing her & shacking up with another woman, there hasn't been much drama from them so if you don't know them....Ron is the brother of Kristina, she of the Arby's engagement fame. He left his wife while she was pregnant with #4 and hooked up with a single mother of 2, who was also pregnant at the time but not with his kid. 

Eventually, I guess he found his way back to Jesus and Jessica took him back. They quickly had the reconciliation baby. Then, earlier this year, they had #6. Now, #7 is on the way.

On her Facebook, there is a discussion about the number of kids they have on one of their pictures. Someone said Ron was working on his own congregation & Jessica replied they were "filling the pew" & taking it literally. On the same picture, someone said they hope they aren't taking the "populate the earth" literally, and Jessica's response...."you never know".

Babies for Jesus. When your husband is around to make them. Oh, the joys of life in Christ.

New post on the Frazer Family Blog. They attended the VA FEW Conference and Elizabeth has a real ring now. Look carefully at the pics, looks like Kathryn and Daniel Staddon are due to have baby # 2 soon. 

12 minutes ago, JmW said:

New post on the Frazer Family Blog. They attended the VA FEW Conference and Elizabeth has a real ring now. Look carefully at the pics, looks like Kathryn and Daniel Staddon are due to have baby # 2 soon. 

I thought so too when a Staddon brother posted a picture of them all playing a board game. She had a visible bump.

And this is so frumping delicious I can’t stand it:

02B8AD50-A8C0-456F-8F70-1A9E93554F84.jpeg

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I thought so too when a Staddon brother posted a picture of them all playing a board game. She had a visible bump.

And this is so frumping delicious I can’t stand it:

OMFG. I have no words for that picture! I really hope her wedding veil allows her forehead to breathe. 

26 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

OMFG. I have no words for that picture! I really hope her wedding veil allows her forehead to breathe. 

What do you think of those fancy matching sweater vests? 

24 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I didn't even notice! I couldn't get past the cold, stiff stances and the scarf flattening her bangs. 

Now that you bring them to my attention - - why????????????? One can be modest without looking like, well, like that. 

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh my... They look... modest.

it reminds me of the scene in The Sound of Music, when Maria shows up at Captain von Trapp's door. He questions her about her dress, and she responds, "the poor didn't want this one."

5 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Oh my... They look... modest.

it reminds me of the scene in The Sound of Music, when Maria shows up at Captain von Trapp's door. He questions her about her dress, and she responds, "the poor didn't want this one."

I'm reminded of this: 

Spoiler

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.d9a8027647e1b3327f79e25c94ecf054.jpg

They are so awkwardly adorable. They look like they are dressed for an audit. I can't decide what I like more: her Chastity Bangs, or the fact that he left a single button undone on his collar to show the world that he can cut loose with best.

I’m surprised those two haven’t fast tracked the wedding since they are both older fundies (I think she’s in her early 30s and he’s in his late 30s). They’ve only got a few years of baby making. They might end up with just 3-5 kids! 

I think she mentioned some immigration problems earlier, so maybe that's the reason they are not married yet.

edit. Interesting that out of three Staddon wives (or wives-to-be), two are Canadian.

19 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

They are so awkwardly adorable. They look like they are dressed for an audit. I can't decide what I like more: her Chastity Bangs, or the fact that he left a single button undone on his collar to show the world that he can cut loose with best.

At the end of the day based on this photo vs. the ginger beard in an airstream couple.... I’d take these two. I am almost positive I’d continue to feel like that after spending time with them. Sometimes, inherent likability seems to come across over the shitty beliefs.

Give me a sweater vest over a man bun any day!

(And wasn’t this the bunch that put fake broccoli on a little boy’s cake because he liked it? That was so random but oddly endearing)

47 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

At the end of the day based on this photo vs. the ginger beard in an airstream couple.... I’d take these two. I am almost positive I’d continue to feel like that after spending time with them. Sometimes, inherent likability seems to come across over the shitty beliefs.

Give me a sweater vest over a man bun any day!

(And wasn’t this the bunch that put fake broccoli on a little boy’s cake because he liked it? That was so random but oddly endearing)

Yes, that was the Frazers. I was disappointed they didn’t include a recipe. I’m also sorry we weren’t aware of their blog when the Frazer brothers had a double fundie wedding to sisters. 

16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m surprised those two haven’t fast tracked the wedding since they are both older fundies (I think she’s in her early 30s and he’s in his late 30s). They’ve only got a few years of baby making. They might end up with just 3-5 kids! 

Maybe less than that. I could totally see these two pulling a Christopher/Anna-Marie Maxwell, and needing a few years to figure things out. 

But the matched sweater vests DO scream "passions unfathomed", so who knows.

12 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

But the matched sweater vests DO scream "passions unfathomed", so who knows.

I can’t, I absolutely can’t imagine how does one go from “that” to actually making love. I’m not saying that they need to have premarital sex to have a passionate sex life, but there has to be little more then that stiffness that’s just radiates from the picture. Awkward as hell.

17 minutes ago, Mrs. Bean said:

I can’t, I absolutely can’t imagine how does one go from “that” to actually making love. I’m not saying that they need to have premarital sex to have a passionate sex life, but there has to be little more then that stiffness that’s just radiates from the picture. Awkward as hell.

I always wonder what the seemingly super uptight fundies think is “kinky.” And I always imagine it’s doing it with the lights on ? 

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I always wonder what the seemingly super uptight fundies think is “kinky.” And I always imagine it’s doing it with the lights on ? 

First, they'd spend 5 years working up the nerve to try it with their eyes open. :fire-nanner:

On 11/30/2018 at 2:47 PM, LurkerOverThePond said:

I think she mentioned some immigration problems earlier, so maybe that's the reason they are not married yet.

edit. Interesting that out of three Staddon wives (or wives-to-be), two are Canadian.

Yes, in a comment on the Frazer blog she says they haven’t yet fixed the wedding date because they can’t until the paperwork is all finalised.

According to a comment on the 11smiths blog, Deborah (Smith) Hale is due in mid-January.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived