IGNORED

There's always womb for one more! Upcoming Babies 12

Bethella

16 minutes ago, browngrl said:

My mistake - I was thinking of Alyssa Morton! Yikes!

Oh yes Alyssa Morton could be pregnant and hasn’t announced yet. She had her first two girls close together.

ETA: that’s right she is pregnant. Isn’t she due pretty soon? 

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bethella said:

@browngrl @JermajestyDuggar @lexiloumarie @VBOY9977 Based on an online baby registry, we think Alyssa Morton is due with #3 on December 8. If that’s the real date and she delivers on time, for three weeks she will have 3 kids one and under. ?

I would DIE. Someone send those kids some damn condoms! 

29 minutes ago, Bethella said:

@browngrl @JermajestyDuggar @lexiloumarie @VBOY9977 Based on an online baby registry, we think Alyssa Morton is due with #3 on December 8. If that’s the real date and she delivers on time, for three weeks she will have 3 kids one and under. ?

There is no reaction sufficient for this so I just defaulted to Rufus.

32 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I remember  - she looks close already. I know she went about on time last time so hopefully. My only wish is that she goes later because it's exactly three months till she conceives again and the more time pregnant now, the more time till the next one. At least she didn't have a preemie. It was Bethany (Smith) Lane who likely conceived before her micropreemie was out of the NICU. Alyssa could hit scary numbers with a set of twins that would make Courtney jealous. 

3 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

I hope it's a boy. Maybe they'll slow down a bit once they have a boy. 

One can only hope, of course. 

Isn’t it sad that slowing down for a Morton means spacing the kids 18 months apart? 

BTW, that's true of both Alyssa Morton and Alyssa Webster. Both likely want to give their husbands a junior. 

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Isn’t it sad that slowing down for a Morton means spacing the kids 18 months apart? 

Still better than spacing at 12 months, sadly. :(

13 minutes ago, browngrl said:

I'm probably not the best person to judge since even one child exhausts me, but 3 under 2? Good grief no.  How does she do it? 

I think some parts would be even harder than a triplet pregnancy. I only say that because I have really difficult pregnancies and if I was pregnant for 27 months with only two 2-3 month breaks in between, I would be a total mess. I can barely function when pregnant. How do you function when you already have two babies to chase? 

When my sisters and I (triplets) were born our older brother was 2, and our parents had 4 children under 3 for 9 1/2 months. I don't think they got much sleep for a couple of years! Insane to think that if Alyssa's fertility holds up then she could manage the same, but without a multiple birth in the mix.

My mind boggles at Alyssa Morton. I mean, I know their philosophy on breeding, but it's still something I can't wrap my head around. 

Alyssa's first was born in December 2016 - 9 months after her wedding. 

Her second was born January 1, 2018 - barely a year after the first.

Her third is due December 2018 - two kids with the same birth year. Not only will #2 not even be one yet, #1 won't even be 2 yet. 

I know we all know these timelines, but I am trying really hard to make it make some kind of sense - - -and failing. 

She's going to surpass Courtney. Not just in spacing, but in number since she was so young when she started. 

Can you imagine, like, for real, being constantly pregnant - except for a short 12 weeks or so while healing from birth? 

Correction: #2 was born 12/31/17 not 1/1/18. So, no shared birth year. But, it changes very little. One day doesn't change 3 kids 2 & under before the 3rd wedding anniversary. 

31 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

My mind boggles at Alyssa Morton. I mean, I know their philosophy on breeding, but it's still something I can't wrap my head around. 

Alyssa's first was born in December 2016 - 9 months after her wedding. 

Her second was born January 1, 2018 - barely a year after the first.

Her third is due December 2018 - two kids with the same birth year. Not only will #2 not even be one yet, #1 won't even be 2 yet. 

I know we all know these timelines, but I am trying really hard to make it make some kind of sense - - -and failing. 

She's going to surpass Courtney. Not just in spacing, but in number since she was so young when she started. 

Completely nuts!  How old is she?  

12 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

Completely nuts!  How old is she?  

I think she is 24 now. She's a couple years older than Sam, who is a father of almost 3 at 21. He won't be 22 until next month, if I remember correctly?

41 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Her second was born January 1, 2018 - barely a year after the first

Victoria was actually born December 31st, 2017, so the babies won’t be born on the same calendar year. I know it barely makes any difference and the spacing is still crazy af, but I just don’t like when wrong info goes around I guess

2E36CF11-0CC6-4D61-A839-242DFE110874.jpeg

Just now, VBOY9977 said:

Victoria was actually born December 31st, 2017, so the babies won’t be born on the same calendar year. I know it barely makes any difference and the spacing is still crazy af, but I just don’t like when wrong info goes around I guess

2E36CF11-0CC6-4D61-A839-242DFE110874.jpeg

Yeah, I just corrected that - we must have been posting at the same time. 

3 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Yeah, I just corrected that - we must have been posting at the same time. 

Oh, it’s still showing up as Jan 2018 for me ?

Edit:  I just saw your correction in the bottom ?

Just now, VBOY9977 said:

Oh, it’s still showing up as Jan 2018 for me ?

I haven't had enough coffee. I didn't correct the sentence, I just added a correction to the post. 

For clarity, Alyssa's births are:

Norah: December 28, 2016. I think I remember her being due on the 31st, but I could be wrong. 

Victoria: December 31, 2017. I think she was due before Norah's first birthday, but, again, I could be wrong. 

Baby #3: due December 8, 2018. I really hope she goes late, if only to give more time until she gets pregnant again. 

16 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

For clarity, Alyssa's births are:

Norah: December 28, 2016. I think I remember her being due on the 31st, but I could be wrong. 

Victoria: December 31, 2016. I think she was due before Norah's first birthday, but, again, I could be wrong. 

Baby #3: due December 8, 2018. I really hope she goes late, if only to give more time until she gets pregnant again. 

Do you have a year wrong or were they twins born days apart?

Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Do you have a year wrong or were they twins born days apart?

Oops, I'll change that. Thanks!

So her first one was a c-section; as fast as she is having these pregnancies, that incision area doesn't have time to really heal, does it?  I only know what I have read here, never had a c-section, but I think I have seen this can get dangerous really fast.

16 minutes ago, SoSoNosy said:

So her first one was a c-section; as fast as she is having these pregnancies, that incision area doesn't have time to really heal, does it?  I only know what I have read here, never had a c-section, but I think I have seen this can get dangerous really fast.

She had a VBAC for her second. Which surprised me since it had only been 12 months since. I’m sure she will attempt a VBAC again.

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She had a VBAC for her second. Which surprised me since it had only been 12 months since. I’m sure she will attempt a VBAC again.

ITA, but I do think she's in dangerous territory with these births so close together. I really hope Baby #4 isn't born next December. 

26 minutes ago, SoSoNosy said:

My first was an emergency c-section (may 2012) and the second was also c-section (Oct 2013) and I got a bit of flak from my doctor saying they were a bit close together, and that was 17 months. It's scary that fundies like this either don't care about the risks or are ignorant to the risks. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived