IGNORED

There's always womb for one more! Upcoming Babies 12

Bethella

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Bethella said:

No, they seem to be motivated by issues stemming from the fact that they were both adopted at birth. I remember reading an article that said Sue was her biological mother’s 8th child and there was a suggestion that Sue might be trying to prove she could succeed where the biological mother failed.

Thanks for this information. That explains a few things. 

Sue has said Bonnie is their last. But they’ve said that before. So their children don’t believe this is the last baby. 

Sarah from, As Lilies Sewing, has finally done a blog update since June. Thought for sure she was courting or something exciting. She's just been busy with family and her business. Her sister Leah had a baby girl named Eva on Oct., 10th. Sarah has not posted anything about her weird brother and his family in years. He wasn't even in Leah's family, wedding photo. Something strange about that....

On 11/1/2018 at 2:39 PM, SolomonFundy said:

I think her last was the only one to make it to the due date. #9 was born June 10, and #8 was born on May 10. If she carries to term, it would be right on top of Cadie's birthday, but "between the two girls" sounds more like late May. Based on her track record, that very well could happen.

Courtney's uterus is the real MVP.

Haha, thanks for making me laugh! It is the MVP. Courtney fascinates me! 

6 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Kade Smith was born nov 9th

6lbs 1 oz and 18 inches long

So little! The Duggar girls have such big babies and the Bates girls have such little babies that I wonder what would happen if a Bates married a Duggar. Would the babies be average then? 

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So little! The Duggar girls have such big babies and the Bates girls have such little babies that I wonder what would happen if a Bates married a Duggar. Would the babies be average then? 

I'm guessing a lot would depend on if the mother was a Bates or a Duggar. Because so far all of Anna's babies have been normal sized, and Kendra's was on the smaller side as well. (Edit: but Jinger's baby was a really average weight at birth, so who knows how much of it actually has to do with genetics...)

12 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I'm guessing a lot would depend on if the mother was a Bates or a Duggar. Because so far all of Anna's babies have been normal sized, and Kendra's was on the smaller side as well. (Edit: but Jinger's baby was a really average weight at birth, so who knows how much of it actually has to do with genetics...)

Jinger was heavily monitored though and induced after making diet and exercise decisions based on her sisters experiences. There seemed to be an assumption that with careful monitoring she'd avoid the same date. Jessa did same with Henry and had better luck as well. 

I'd imagine it would depend heavily on whether they were monitored and conscious of the family history. 

Noel Radford had a vasectomy during Sue’s ninth pregnancy but then had it reversed. Wonder what Steve Maxwell would make of that?? Actually, I know what he’d think; the Radfords are all doomed to hell. Like everyone else who doesn’t believe as he does.

On 11/12/2018 at 12:36 PM, mango_fandango said:

Noel Radford had a vasectomy during Sue’s ninth pregnancy but then had it reversed. Wonder what Steve Maxwell would make of that?? Actually, I know what he’d think; the Radfords are all doomed to hell. Like everyone else who doesn’t believe as he does.

9 kids is a lot of kids by almost everyone's standards I think it's safe to say. And yet, had he not had the reversal *over half* of their kids would never have existed. The mind boggles.

51 minutes ago, meee said:

Six days and counting with no Duggar or Bates pregnant.

six days and counting with no Duggar or Bates announcing they are pregnant

FTFY ?

27 minutes ago, browngrl said:

six days and counting with no Duggar or Bates announcing they are pregnant

FTFY ?

The question is, who will announce first? A Bates or a Duggar? I’m guessing it’s between Lauren and Whitney.

50 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The question is, who will announce first? A Bates or a Duggar? I’m guessing it’s between Lauren and Whitney.

I'm going rogue and saying Kendra as a wildcard. 

I'm gonna go with Alyssa (wild guess... I haven't checked her kids' birthdays and I think they have pretty even spacing).

19 minutes ago, NakedKnees said:

I'm gonna go with Alyssa (wild guess... I haven't checked her kids' birthdays and I think they have pretty even spacing).

I'm 100% sure Alyssa is pregnant now - and if I had to guess she's at least mid second trimester. I've not seen a full on image of her or heard any announcements but based on a few partial images and her pregnancy history - she is definitely pregnant.

10 minutes ago, browngrl said:

I'm 100% sure Alyssa is pregnant now - and if I had to guess she's at least mid second trimester. I've not seen a full on image of her or heard any announcements but based on a few partial images and her pregnancy history - she is definitely pregnant.

I don’t know. She posted this picture of an outfit John picked for her to wear on a surprise birthday trip (5 days ago). Skinny jeans and a tight shirt would be hard to wear in the second trimester. Even for Alyssa, who carries small. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she got pregnant on that birthday trip. 

1556EAE0-73CD-45C8-96F7-C42B431D8C4F.jpeg

1 hour ago, browngrl said:

She just posted this one on her Instagram 10 mins ago. I don’t know tbh, since she’s never really shown on her 1st trimester. I hope she isn’t though. Zoey is only 7 months old and Lexi isn’t even 2 yet 

AB056111-3EE2-4A8F-93AA-5D654EABB9C9.jpeg

12 minutes ago, browngrl said:

My mistake - I was thinking of Alyssa Morton! Yikes!

She's definitely pregnant and most likely due very very soon. Three under 2. 

15 minutes ago, browngrl said:

My mistake - I was thinking of Alyssa Morton! Yikes!

Oh ? and yeah she’s def pregnant. Her SIL Rachel posted a picture with her about a week ago and she looks pretty far along. 3rd trimester for sure 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived