IGNORED

There's always womb for one more! Upcoming Babies 12

Bethella

15 minutes ago, Calypso said:

Did we know Courtney is having another girl?

Screenshot_20190210-131813_Instagram.jpg

Yes, we just don’t know the name. 

I will add some info she posted a month or so back. She actually went through a lot of her boy baby clothes and got rid of some. She said her storage is in a shed and she needs to get rid of some stuff so she got rid of a lot of boy clothing. She hasn’t had a baby boy in a little while so that’s why she let some of it go. She didn’t say she was planning on having no more kids. So I think she’s just planning on rebuying baby boy clothing if she happens to have another boy in the future. 

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Rachel Morton is 27 pregnant with # 7, per her ig

I just saw that and came to share the news. First new Morton of the year to pop up. How many more to go? 

I guess it’s good the Morton’s have spaced their children further apart as they grow their families. I believe Rachel and Kress had their kids in rapid succession in the beginning and they are slightly more spaced out these days. If I’m remembering correctly. 

36 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Rachel Morton is 27 pregnant with # 7, per her ig

27 weeks pregnant, right? I'm also trying to remember how old she is and 27 sounds close.

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

27 weeks pregnant, right? I'm also trying to remember how old she is and 27 sounds close.

Yes, I meant to write weeks ?. She’s due in May

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Yes, I meant to write weeks ?. She’s due in May

At least her youngest will be two years old by then. If she keeps a two year spacing she could still have a lot of kids overall. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived