IGNORED

There's always womb for one more! Upcoming Babies 12

Bethella

51 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

the other has a really out-there name (Adoniah)

Adoniah is a biblical name: he was one of King David'son... IIRC

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ophelia said:

@Koolaid-Humper, my heart goes out to you! So sorry for your loss. 

I haven't read Tricia's old blog, but I've been following on IG since even before she started to sell Plexus. What kind of fundie is she? She mentioned in one of her recent videos that she comes from a homeschooling family and didn't date but court her husband. Is she affiliated with any of the organizations or families we talk about?

Thank you all for your warmth and sympathy. 

@ophelia I noticed that she is Facebook friends with Doug Wilson's wife Nancy and other CREC/Kirk/New Saint Andrews creeps. 

The old FJ thread(s) about her graphically illustrate some of her ugly beliefs especially related to parenting.

5 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Adoniah is a biblical name: he was one of King David'son... IIRC

Yes I guessed it was biblical. It just seems pretty out-there as biblical names go, particularly compared to her other boys’ names.

Adonijah is a weird character to name your kid after. He tried to claim the throne after David died, Solomon's side won, and he was executed.

36 minutes ago, Koolaid-Humper said:

Thank you all for your warmth and sympathy. 

@ophelia I noticed that she is Facebook friends with Doug Wilson's wife Nancy and other CREC/Kirk/New Saint Andrews creeps. 

The old FJ thread(s) about her graphically illustrate some of her ugly beliefs especially related to parenting.

Thank you! The old thread is sickening. For the sake of her kids I really hope that she stepped away from her child training methods. Poor little kids!

It seems like they are making good money with Plexus and I hope that the fact that money isn't that tight anymore gets her to be a little bit more relaxed towards her children.

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

Adonijah is a weird character to name your kid after. He tried to claim the throne after David died, Solomon's side won, and he was executed.

That is weird. Maybe she really wanted to name him Aiden but felt limited to bible names only and Adoniah was the closest. I often wonder if some of these fundies wish they could branch out when it comes to names. So many of them just stick to bible names and it’s so boring! 

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That is weird. Maybe she really wanted to name him Aiden but felt limited to bible names only and Adoniah was the closest. I often wonder if some of these fundies wish they could branch out when it comes to names. So many of them just stick to bible names and it’s so boring! 

It probably has more to do with the meaning of the name- The Lord is my God, than the person in the bible with that name.

37 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Rachel Wissmann Busenitz is pregnant with baby # 3. She didn’t say which month she’s due 

She had a miscarriage in early September so even if she got pregnant straight after that, she can't be more than 3 months along now. On her post she says it's a 'firecracker' baby so I assume it's due on or around 4th July.

Can I feel smug that it's only New Year's Day and already one of my fundie predictions for 2019 has been proven correct?! ?

ETA: In the comments she's confirmed that the due date is early July.

15 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

She had a miscarriage in early September so even if she got pregnant straight after that, she can't be more than 3 months along now. On her post she says it's a 'firecracker' baby so I assume it's due on or around 4th July.

Can I feel smug that it's only New Year's Day and already one of my fundie predictions for 2019 has been proven true?! ?

Oh I didn’t catch the firecracker reference ? but she just commented she’s due in early July so you’re right

42 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Can I feel smug that it's only New Year's Day and already one of my fundie predictions for 2019 has been proven correct?! ?

ETA: In the comments she's confirmed that the due date is early July.

I think I forgot to do the Wissmann family predictions. But I would have guessed her as getting pregnant again. She really seems to want to keep having as many as possible since they are older and their cutoff date is probably only a 5-8 years away.

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think I forgot to do the Wissmann family predictions. But I would have guessed her as getting pregnant again. She really seems to want to keep having as many as possible since they are older and their cutoff date is probably only a 5-8 years away.

I think I did too. Her and Ruth both - fitting as many in as possible. Opposite of Josiah and Abi who seem to be spaciing them out quite well. 

@JermajestyDuggar noticed that Stephen Foster posted pics with his new nephew Benjamin on December 31. Since Betsy Foster Catlin is the only one on the list, I'm assuming the baby is hers.

3 hours ago, singsingsing said:

"SIX DADS NOT FIXED"?

What the hell is wrong with these people?

I was completely jaw-on-the-floor about the "Dad's not fixed" and "Mom is late" shots.  Like, WTAF?  Guess we should be grateful it wasn't "two, we like to screw" and "four, conceived on the floor"

Aynjel? Ansyr? 

Seriously ?

What bothers my inner Monk is that she claimed she was looking for an „An“-name while she was pregnant with Ansyr but inserted an useless creativity-y in her last daughters name. 

She‘s not only spelling it wrong (though purposly) but in a way that does not mach with the other siblings‘ names. As if ANgel would not already start with these letters. 

8 hours ago, neurogirl said:

I didn't see it listed, but Karissa Collins is pregnant with #8. 

In comments she says due late August @Bethella

JFC. What is wrong with these people? The in your face, nananana booobooo style of pregnancy is unhealthy. They very clearly don't follow any direction from their god, they need all the babies and if you're not making them, you're doing it wrong. I am honestly having a hard time even finding a metaphor or even proper words to explain what I think of child collectors. 

8 hours ago, singsingsing said:

"SIX DADS NOT FIXED"?

What the hell is wrong with these people?

So Steve Maxwell isn’t the only fundie to publicly talk about the state of his balls........

14 hours ago, catlady said:

So Steve Maxwell isn’t the only fundie to publicly talk about the state of his balls........

not a mental image I needed right before sleep.  

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived